Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 41309
-
04-27-24 17:31 #34499Senior Member

Posts: 1056Yes they read this site and yes there is a blacklist site
You don't want to be on the blacklist boys got to go get your face changed after that!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 17:10 #34498Senior Member

Posts: 374Cagle Latinas Duo
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/168958172
I only saw one of them (not sure which name, she gave me something different I couldn't understand). Picked the girl when I got there. Maybe they are the girls in the pic? One was definitely a bit heavier than the pics. I picked the one with the better body and her body was really nice. Slim figure, big (what appeared to be) naturals, nice ass, and very pretty face.
Went in for the 100 qv. Once disrobed and on the bed, she did the upsell for any BJ (even covered) was $20 more. I don't go in the room with more than I expect to pay, so she HJ to erection. Then we hit a couple of positions, I nutted, and I left. She was all business. Would not recommend.
-
04-27-24 12:19 #34497Banned Member

Posts: 144Link to the goddess
-
04-27-24 12:16 #34496Banned Member

Posts: 144The goddess of Jacksonville
Any input on this caramel goddess. I have a friend in the hobby who does qualify to see her. I repeat this is not for me. I don't qualify. I'm OK with it. I'm not here writing a false bad review or fishing for bad reviews. I want a honest input because I wo t be able to check this goddess out myself. I'm sure she has her reasons for the extremely limited selection and only going with one type. She does look drug free and DB free but looks can be misleading. Any review will be appreciated and referred to the qualified party.
-
04-27-24 12:11 #34495Senior Member

Posts: 260Please name the provider.
If possible, I really think you should name the provider so we can stay away.
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 12:10 #34494Banned Member

Posts: 144Did you get a card.
With that birthday gift? Jk, appreciate the post. Can I get a PM on who to watch out for?
Originally Posted by BillBatts
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 11:47 #34493Senior Member

Posts: 137Unwanted Gifts
Morning guys.
Haven't posted in a while as I've laid low for a while. But when I resurfaced was caught up in a few riskier situations. We all know to "keep it safe" but there is an outbreak of syphilis right now and a shortage on penicillin shots, at least at the "free clinics". I'm aware of who provided me with the gift just given history. She has also been reviewed on her with a history of playing Santa Claus (wish I read before I partook). I know there is always an outbreak of something given the game. Drugs, sex addicts and riskier behavior.
I laid low due to pricing and options. A few that are known to be good, and are, have taken advantage of that.
I'm going to "abstain", choose safe play ladies or just stick with the comforts of AMPs.
Anyway. Best out there guys.
Stay safe.
BB.
-
04-27-24 01:06 #34492Regular Member

Posts: 3Melissa Redwood
She's a great and fun bang. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by Locust301
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 23:19 #34491Banned Member

Posts: 144I don't how I slipped and fell on this gem
Any one experience this dime piece. I didn't think it was possible too get the BBC and BBL at the same time but you learn something new everyday. Note that he / she whatever has "functional 8. " So what does that mean? What's the non functional BBC like? Do they break or something? Does it come with a warranty? If someone can take one for the team, that would be great.
-
04-26-24 22:35 #34490Senior Member

Posts: 1062Big feet April
Biggest feet I've seen on a girl, LOL.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 22:19 #34489Banned Member

Posts: 144Girls asking for pics
I don't send pics due to the nature of the hobby. Legal and personal reasons. How do you guys pull this off? Are you guys not concerned? Is there ways around the pic?
-
04-26-24 21:58 #34488Banned Member

Posts: 144Appreciate the like!
I would like the post of the guy who brought up the different point of view. It makes sense and I was just thinking of myself.
LOL! It's funny guys here are going to make the world better. It just shows normal good guys are here too and we are not all scumbags, thugs or bad people. I still don't think we can make the world better but it's good to know good guys exist.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 21:55 #34487Banned Member

Posts: 144Interesting.
I have some experience in the jacuzzi and pool. It's not you and has nothing to do with age. It's harder to and more of a novelty or gimmick. It's nice and something to cross off, like have sex on jax beach.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Yea I don't believe in coincidences. I wear a tin foil hat around the house and I line the inside of my hat with tin foil when I go outside. She seems like a smart girl or something so I think she problem checks things out or something.
Right. Why wouldn't there be a monger website. That monger word is weird. I wish I knew about it. PM me if anyone knows. I gave your guys the way to a monster BBC cock. I'm not saying get it. That's your choice. I'm going to wait to see if it's worth it first. I want the girl to be able to feel me and I know hardness is important.
-
04-26-24 21:46 #34486Banned Member

Posts: 144Oh OK
It was in the pic on her post.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 21:46 #34485Banned Member

Posts: 144Right?
You're telling me, but they do have low maintenance versions of each. Both very good in their own way.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





