Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6988
-
05-10-24 03:13 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
Did you sign up for only 30 days or 90 days? At the top of the pay box it gives the option of subscription and one time payment.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:21 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 628Ugh charged for a second month
I was 100% sure I ended my subscription and now I find myself charged for another month. I must not have clicked all the buttons that acknowledged I was ending my membership. I went through it again today and made doubly sure that it is done. I'll check again in a few weeks. My bad!
The whole purpose was to make an arrangement with an SB on a business trip to NC. I was able to do this and had a great time blasting my seed onto the tummy of a blue eyed ER nurse. I was also successful in meeting up with a local CT girl, though that was my secondary concern.
Now it looks like I'm stuck with another month. I guess I'll have to try to meet a new girl in CT.
-
05-07-24 11:13 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 49Brndby328
Any info on this girl.
Started chatting but for some reason gives off backpge vibes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-6812093d3de8
-
05-06-24 20:40 #5440Regular Member

Posts: 12Goaldigger
I'm traveling to the Mystic area on business next week and I love finding company while on the road. It's not a big deal if there are fakes and flakes because the room is already booked for other purposes. I'm wondering if anyone has any information on Goaldigger https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-8a8b5ca9bf72#.
I just want to know if she's real or fake or if she's a time waster.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-03-24 13:49 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 1042Sounds like a South American imported prostitute.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:47 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 205Gigi
Dominicana. Spanish only. Got a video of her and big booty. Bigger looking than SA photos. Negotiations stalled as she pulled the old everything covered. And 500 ppm. Think she would go lower. As all of them looking for allowance. Not. Probably get her for 300. She did say dinner only first date. Too many rules for me. I just won't spend 500 on a SA experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-a27432d477a3
-
04-28-24 08:29 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her back in November. She had a fair ppm and definitely performed up to expectations. I would recommend if you're cool with a more escort like experience.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 22:05 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 356Any info on this one?
-
04-27-24 16:28 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 205Jeyla
Babysitter scammer. Send me money. NO.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-297097336c92
-
04-27-24 08:24 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 430Korean Beauty aka KiimberlyChiiXXX
Started talking to her on Seeking and found lots of porn videos scattered on the internet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-6c9e973f553b
https://www.pornhub.com/model/kiimberlychiixxx
https://spankbang.com/7dx1k/video/last+one+I+have+of+her.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h6080c4fda9abb
https://th.spankbang.com/aak6g-lkbvb...imberlychiixxx
Does she live up to the hype of her video? What's your experience with her?
-
04-27-24 08:18 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 430Natalia DeFilio
Be warned of thief.
-
04-27-24 08:03 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 430Natalia DeFilio
Yep, a few years ago she came to my room and ran out with the cash.
Originally Posted by DrKing99
[View Original Post]
Without makeup she is ugly.
She was arrested for possession of firearm.
https://websterparishjournal-com.cdn...UAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&aoh=17142191726258&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&share=https%3 A%2 F%2Fwebsterparishjournal.com%2 F2023%2 F08%2 F08%2 Farrest-reports-193%2 F.
https://www.instagram.com/nataliaade...96YTkxdnAzdDE1
-
04-26-24 15:40 #5431Regular Member

Posts: 2Thief
Beware! She is a thief!
-
04-24-24 10:25 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 628Yeah, I think one of the reasons to go with SA is to avoid the felons. I do quite a bit of research before meeting a girl from SA. For SA prices, I expect to be with a girl who isn't overly dangerous! DUIs, not a problem. Violence or heroin arrests. May as well do STG. A girl in the process of being evicted? Well, she needs the money! Find out as much as you can about them and make smart decisions!
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 13:04 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 483Nope
She's giving off "big back" energy. She weigh about 200 after 30 min in a sauna.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






