Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 30810
-
04-27-24 22:12 #25665Senior Member

Posts: 226V interested to know as well.
Originally Posted by NemphoManiac77
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 19:41 #25664Senior Member

Posts: 82Seems suspicious. Why did he post a review twice? Almost back to back. He did the same thing a year ago. Someone else please post if you can confirm that she's legit.
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 19:20 #25663Senior Member

Posts: 126Stacy Love on STG is super friendy towards black guys-maybe? She did ask me for a pic and I sent her one that fairly represented what I look like -mky skin tone is light brown and she was good with that. Comms became crickets after I rolled up on the no tell she was at and I texted 4 rm number. Place was crawling with sketch ass fuckers with one rent a cop trying to keep things under control. I bolted and moved on, went back home and rubbed one off. Only damage was the time and gas I pissed away.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 17:30 #25662Senior Member

Posts: 70No go for me
Reached out in advance to let her know I'd like to see her today. This morning, checked in to confirm and everything seemed fine, comms were decent up until she asked me for my age and race. I provided the info but it was radio silence after that. Fellas, if you're black, don't waste your time. Any recommendations out there for a hot latina who is black guy friendly?
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 17:09 #25661Senior Member

Posts: 175Summer Bae
Hello, sorry if it's a double post, not sure the first one went through.
Has some checked out this one: https://escort13.com/post/96849970?currentPage=97.
Great pics and videos, stays in the area in one of the worst motels though.
Thank you ya'all.
-
04-27-24 16:53 #25660Senior Member

Posts: 175Is she new and real?
Here: https://callescort.org/919-395-8390.
Has anyone see her? She looks great but has anyone see her?
-
04-27-24 10:13 #25659Senior Member

Posts: 129I randomly checked a few of them and the pics are stolen. One named Marry is not even in the country.
Originally Posted by Gufinufi55
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 20:41 #25658Regular Member

Posts: 19Clara
I had the pleasure of meeting with Clara a couple of years ago. She is a wonderful woman. She's the type I would date under normal circumstances. I think she's absolutely beautiful. We had a good time getting to know each other first. Then eventually we went into the bedroom and had a good time. Everything covered. I love her body. She has an apartment that she uses. Safe and discreet. I recommend her if you are looking to spend the money. Not just a hit and run for me.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 19:29 #25657Senior Member

Posts: 224Clara Maye
Has anyone experienced Clara Maye? I haven't been able to find any reviews here or on TER.
https://tryst.link/escort/clara-maye
-
04-26-24 16:28 #25656Senior Member

Posts: 63Escort Site that is new to me
https://ladys.one/raleigh-escorts
I ran across this today. Its very straightforward, even explicit for offered services. The rates posted rates are usually pretty low. Have any of us seen it and / or have any experience there? It certainly is different from STG, listcrawler, etc. Posts have pics of course, some include videos.Last edited by Gufinufi55; 04-26-24 at 16:34. Reason: typo correction
-
04-26-24 15:57 #25655Senior Member

Posts: 337Abby
Yes Abby was a tyrant! One time she busted in on me and Ginger to do a condom check mid session. WTF?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:50 #25654Senior Member

Posts: 337Abby
She is definitely overrated and is much bigger than her pics. More rules than fun.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:29 #25653Senior Member

Posts: 585When they don't even give themselves some time in between clients to clean themselves. That's got to be a no.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:37 #25652Senior Member

Posts: 226I didn't think about doing an image search. Thanks for that.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
I just did an image search using Google and see about 10 different names off the top. I'll have to remember to do that for ads I'm wondering about in the future.
-
04-26-24 12:34 #25651Senior Member

Posts: 320Lora
I have seen her twice. Under 30 total both times. I reviewed her a few months ago asking if anyone else had experiences.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
The second time was "FS" nothing full service about it. Still on the couch very uncomfortable and she backed her fine ass up to allow a little play but you are at such an awful angle you can't get after it.
She did hop on top bare but no BJ first.
Also did you notice the camera above the fridge?? I asked her on the second trip she stated it's showing her.












Reply With Quote




