Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 6940
-
05-03-24 07:52 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks
Yeah, I have seen your suggestions for AOT in the past, Chad. I'm tempted. My thing is I really like the idea of a small place. I don't particularly want to run into people I know when in the lobby area. And AOT seems like a pretty big place. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:24 #5154Banned Member

Posts: 1318Aot
Art of touch. The best full body deep tissue massage. 100% legit. College educated. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:43 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 47Roaming
Like I said, I got more than OTC roaming with no hint to stop. In fact, there was actual feedback from her that she was enjoying it. An act? Maybe. But who cares. Sucking and fondling up top was encouraged, and the pants were down past her ass, my fingers had no trouble exploring.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
I didn't get a business sense from her at all after the first few minutes.
-
05-02-24 12:36 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 976HIGHLY doubtful. History has shown the roaming to really just be OTC backside and rubbing the upper deck. Pretty business like.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:34 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 976How was the massage, extra and donation?
Originally Posted by JustJamie901
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:18 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 47Nada
No. But I really didn't try too hard. If you're looking for a cool person and a decent massage, she's awesome. But chatty. I'll see her again even knowing it's just a massage.
Originally Posted by Krissp
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:28 #5149Regular Member

Posts: 16Were there Any extras available with Eva?
Any luck with extras?
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 08:36 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 47Real massage?
So, I have been looking for someone who can give a real massage. Not just a decent body rub, but a legit, deep tissue massage. It'd be awesome to have someone who can do that and also makes sure a guy leaves feeling fully relieved of stress.
I've tried a couple AMPs, meh. On the massage at best. But at least you get the ending.
I tried someone who advertises as a legit massage therapist as Best Massage Eva. Actually a really cool person, but the massage is different. More into soft stuff. Felt good at the time, but I'm a knotted up mess again the day after.
I'm going to see someone named Jennalee, has a place called Soft as a Petal. I'm sure it's legit, but she looks really nice, and I really need a good massage.
Any suggestions that can fit both bills?
-
04-29-24 06:32 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 99Is full service available with her? I've seen her three times over two years and I'd love to bang that big booty.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 19:46 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 221New Original Lucy
Tried NO in Newington again and got Lucy, 40+ but younger looking than most of the ladies I've seen in the area. She gave a good massage, not very strong (I did ask for medium) but lots of long strokes and good work with her fingers. I like a good tease on my behind which I didn't get from her (got teased elsewhere) but on the flip she made sure I was fully relieved of tension before she let me go, she didn't mind a little OTC roaming either. If you're looking for a RT, Lucy is a good option. Fair warning, the smell of the oil they use tends to stick to you and your clothes.
-
04-28-24 07:15 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 84Yeah, I'm team Trista as well despite the complaints she's a nickel and dimer. The prices are worth it for a safe, reliable and incredible experience.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:22 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 47Trista
Not sure on the oral. A lot of guys say there is no flirtation or teasing with her. I found the opposite to be true. When I was dressing she did say there was more available next time. I have a feeling it just depends on who she is with and what she likes.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:19 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 304Is she giving oral now or just a hand job with roaming. Luv me a great massage followed by a great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 09:49 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 47Trista's location
She is in Hartford, pretty close to Parkville Market. Not the best neighborhood, but I didn't feel unsafe or anything at all. She gives you her location on the day of your appointment.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 09:34 #5141Senior Member

Posts: 642Trista
Where is Trista's location?








Reply With Quote






