Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 24703
-
04-26-24 00:15 #22363Senior Member

Posts: 41Elegant Massage. O'Fallon MO
Elegant Massage. O'Fallon MO.
Drove past this place and never been. Gave all the polite as possible signals I would like more than a massage. Seems to be a legit massage place. No hint of anything extra. Not even DIY. Nice massage around an 8 I would say.
-
04-25-24 18:52 #22362Senior Member

Posts: 242Calla
I had a good massage with Lucy a tall, slender, pretty Chinese woman (guessing 40-50 YO) this afternoon. Started with a good soft massage (my request) a couple accidental touches until I reacted favorably. The a few minutes of teasing before the flip. Post flip she could tell what I wanted and allowed OTC below the belt and under up top. A great finish and continued a massage to finish out my time. I will definitely repeat.
BTW, they are back to $60 for an hour, and it was pointed out when I entered
Have fun fellow mongers.
Happyguy.
-
04-25-24 14:49 #22361Senior Member

Posts: 196Secret
Looks like a legit place someone is trying to damage their business as many of us here not had a single session with them.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 09:34 #22360Senior Member

Posts: 1744Lavender Spa Fenton
TOFTT.
30-40 minutes of having my butt rubbed followed by DIY. I did not get the vibe the next visit would be any different. Got a sneer at my 20 tip. So much for trying again.
-
04-25-24 09:21 #22359Senior Member

Posts: 249I tried but Lake says she has moved on. No longer there.
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 07:48 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 50Happy feet brentwood
Called happy feet yesterday in Brentwood ask for lily they said not here anymore? Does anyone have a go to there? Saw Sasha mechanical finish!
-
04-25-24 07:17 #22357Senior Member

Posts: 40Calla
New employee at calla as of last evening. 20's very nice.
-
04-25-24 06:27 #22356Regular Member

Posts: 12Secret
I'm pretty sure she changed the name Sara to Marianne on the site because it's the same appointment slots as Sara. There is also now a pop up message on the website that says to leave them alone because there are no extra services. Seems like someone ruined it.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:57 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental Spa is on Bayless. Just a couple miles up I-55.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Has always been HE.
-
04-24-24 13:17 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 103Peaceful
There is Peaceful Massage in Oakville. It is in a strip mall off Telegraph near Erb Rd. I got only a decent massage there, but it has been a few years since I have been in there. Maybe things have improved. It is worth a try if you live in the area. Been to Sakura off Tesson Ferry and Rose Day Spa off Tesson Ferry. Did not get anything but a decent massage with a little tease there too.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:54 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 186Let us know for sure.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 09:04 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 1744Getting the Owner
Someone said you could book the owner using the chat / voice to book. I have not tried yet, but getting closer to swinging by when I get the chance.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Jeff.
-
04-24-24 06:37 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 186AMP in South County?
Is there no good AMP with HE in Mehlville / Oakville? Near Telegraph? I go out to Classic when I need to from time-to-time, but it would sure be nice to find somewhere closer.
-
04-24-24 05:48 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 186Bummer
Well, it doesn't seem like you can book the owner on their site anymore regardless:
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:20 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 68ProLux Carmen
Has anyone seen the new girl yet? I'm trying to, but my schedule just hasn't allowed me to, yet.












Reply With Quote




