Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 8271
-
04-25-24 16:54 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 2335Their insta doesn't appear to post pics of the ladies that give a good time in the VIP. Is there a place to have a look?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
Thanks boys.
-
04-25-24 16:48 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 2335Is there a spot where I can see pics? Don't see faith on the insta. Angle looks nice but does she VIP the goods? F it, Imma go see. But I want to pay but only for puss!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-25-24 16:45 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank You
Thank you for priming the pump. Also saw Anya. I made her cum fast then she helped me get mine.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:41 #6303I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. Book duo with Mimi. They make out and lick kitty. Good time. I cum HJ fast.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:32 #6302I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya
I see Anya. She ride wang. Make me cum fast. Hahaha 😆.
-
04-25-24 15:13 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 655Monse is open to pretty much anything. Just ask her nicely.
Originally Posted by FootLove6
[View Original Post]
I am a Dirtyfuk.
-
04-25-24 13:36 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 444When?
Was that her first Pandora's stint or when she had gone up to Deja Vu?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 13:26 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 159Did take out with her in her prime. Still hot & tight.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 08:25 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 118Often times
I often see her speed walking out once she's done. Her mouth if clinched tight as she goes into the bathroom. Assuming she's going to tidy up.
Originally Posted by FootLove6
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:39 #6297Regular Member

Posts: 7Monse
Did some reading and don't know if she is sloppy seconds friendly? Usually when you go to the back can you pretty much tell someone was right before you? What about foot fetish friendly? TIA.
-
04-24-24 08:46 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 118Getting Deals
If you want to get 3/$100 you need to put that on the table before you start getting dances. Not everyone offers those. If you hope to get a deal, consider how you approach the dancer. If you're needing a shower & breath mints might not win some girls over.
-
04-23-24 18:06 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 281Noted
She's hot, I'll have to keep her in mind. Amiri made it know she was up for a good time.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 11:44 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 35Here you go.
https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/
Originally Posted by ButtLiquor
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:41 #6293I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith goodtime. She like wang.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:40 #6292I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Kenya
Kenya like wang. Suck wang ride wang.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




