Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7471
-
05-01-24 08:41 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 1202The motel across from the Harley-Davidson dealer? It is not the sketchiest motel but probably in the top 10.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 08:17 #6120Senior Member

Posts: 39Any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/306510098543
Anyone any experience with this one? Don't like the area, but I'm kind of in the mood for a little brown sugar.
-
04-30-24 15:29 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 47Dorchester Rd Hotel
It looks like the Latinas have moved there. Is it sketchy? I'm not trying to bring home bedbugs.
-
04-30-24 09:55 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 600650 for 30?
Wait what?
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
Is that a typo or for real?
There's solid 9's on tryst that charge less than that for an hour.
If I'm paying that much it's for a full hour, the girl would need to have an IG, a Twitter and an OF as well as a website and reviews.
Glad you had fun though, but that's an exorbitant amount of money for 30 minutes.
-
04-30-24 09:42 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 98What?
Seriously. If your dropping that why much money why bother with stg and go to a dump by tanger. Just say no.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 23:03 #6116Senior Member

Posts: 45To each their own and glad you had a good time and experience. But 650 beans for 30 minutes? GPS taken to new heights. Seems way over priced for the time and offering provided, but that's just my. 02. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:06 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 99I never had one charge me that much. Did not know stg latinas charge that high unless you went tryst.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 17:16 #6114Senior Member

Posts: 155Just saw one of the Latinas pics were accurate actually.
Colombiana nice body no surgery. Said she's 24 and she actually might be. I'm not sure how far you guys have gone with extras and I might be stupid for this but please let me know.
Paid 650 for
Started with bbbj giving me porn star eyes
Covered up for a couple different angles
and then she gave me a sloppy I mean porn star sloppy BBBJ with a nice finish around her lips and mouth. She offered an hour but I only had 30 mins.
This is one of the Latinas by tanger.
-
04-29-24 00:40 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 117That links leads to a deleted ad but I know who you are talking about. Ad has three pics and one of them is her in a pink bra right? If we are talking about the same person, she's an absolute train wreck. Tits are huge for a smaller woman but that's the only positive. She is in urgent need of a shower. Smelled like piss last time I saw her. Head game is garbage. Whines and complains about having to do any work. Literally took a piss in front of me right near my car. Out in the open in public. Didn't even go behind a Bush or tree. I couldn't believe it. Take my advice and steer clear. I know the tits are tempting but you'll barely be able to enjoy them once you meet her.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 14:38 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 99Latinas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/168888296 not the pictures for sure. At rodeway. She had a friend Took both for a qv standing BJ. Earlier tried Asian same place and same one I saw at tanger awhile back. She said age 24 but more like 50. I said I saw you months back she said no first time in chs. I said no you’re the same her grabbing my junk to tempt me and using the voice translator app like last time. I left out the door.
-
04-26-24 12:59 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 45Must be like the SCDMV, got to wait till your number is called.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 11:37 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 1202I had something like this a while back but with a cute latina. She mistakenly texted me the room number so I headed up. There were three young Mexican guys lined up waiting their turn at the door so I kept on walking down the hallway. An hour later she called and apologied, said he got really busy and asked me to come back. I guess I was number 4 or 5 that day, LOL.
Originally Posted by JDashing93
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 23:24 #6109Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian
I went to meet up at with one of the Asian ads off of Ashley Phosphate. Got there they said 3 minutes, waited they said send a picture. I told them no. They sent the room and said find it and knock. Walked by like I wasn't looking for that room because there was a group of people, probably 8-10 people standing outside. Got a weird vibe so I left.
-
04-24-24 20:11 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 45Good Talent
I gave one of the ads a text.
Originally Posted by Lrio45
[View Original Post]
Looks like they changed locations to Ashley Phos. Let me tell you fellas, this piece of talent was of the cute, short, petite kind. Reminded me of a Japanese maid. Had a smile on her throughout and was eager to please. Very accommodating little thing.
She actually offered me some water afterwards. Rare.
By far one of the best experiences I've ever had with these agencies.
-
04-23-24 11:26 #6107Regular Member

Posts: 19I've been looking for these hotel Asians on STG and most of the links are for other cities. Can someone provide a link for me?
Originally Posted by Lrio45
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






