Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 13318
-
04-25-24 17:32 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 143I really want to see Megan
I would love to see Megan. I've been itching to have an experience with her.
Originally Posted by GreenwoodSc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:25 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 143Just got word of a similar death threat scam.
One of my friends in the hobby called me sometime ago in a damn panic because some random number called him and said that if he didn't pay wasting his girl's time that he's send three hitmen to his address. I know he uses a VoIP number as do I, and I told him not worry and change his number. Better to be inconvenienced than to be constantly threatened by scammers.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:23 #11321Regular Member

Posts: 1Any legit info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirl21
-
04-24-24 19:00 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks dor TOFTT.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 18:05 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 1656Chi
I would have used her tooth brush to clean my cock, balls & crack.
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:23 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 187Link does not work
Who are you talking about? Your link doesn't work. Best to put a name along with the link so people can figure out in case the link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by MichaelDoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 16:18 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 214In other news. A good one is leaving tomorrow
Brothers,
I wanted to share again that I had ANOTHER good time with this young lady. She's good with comms, she's HOT. And has an ass that just won't quit. If you are shopping around tonight, please hit her up and tell her I sent you. I don't get commission, but I'm interested. LOL.
https://megapersonals.eu/users/posts/list
-
04-24-24 15:52 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 214Seeking Guidance
Brothers,
Might be doing this the wrong way, but I'm going to post this here and the "escort" channel. Cause that's actually what I'm looking for I suppose.
I've got 2 questions.
1. Does anyone know ANYONE between greenville and Anderson that's a little UTR and could use a decent regular? I won't ruin you favorite girl or try to steal her. I promise.
2. Does anyone know of a GOOD girl that might be okay with me doing a line or two off of her. I'll share. I'm willing to go to Charlotte or Atlanta. It's just something I'm looking for specifically. And IRONICALLY a LOT harder to find that one might think.
Thanks gents. Feel free to DM.
Doe. Out.
-
04-24-24 14:47 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 214Facts
Fully agree. Not sure how she's PROPPED up for one of those pictures, but she's CLEARLY got a lot of issues. Pass and look on is my suggestion.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 14:14 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 53Re chi
Accurate review. Post nut clarity I felt the need to wash immediately.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:49 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 147Stay away
Ok I seen her 1 time and when I first seen her I should have left. But little head got the best of me and proceeded. First of all she looks like the hunchback. She can't walk with her back straight. Very raspy voice. Most pics are not accurate. She show obvious signs of heavy demon usage. And just overall is not any good to look at. I could not bring myself to do FS so I settled for BBBJ cim. Because her add said she was good at it.
Originally Posted by LookingCurious
[View Original Post]
She was not it sucked. 2 out of 10 at best. Nothing deep, stayed of the tip. Didn't even let me come pulled off as soon as it started to pop and left me to make a mess of myself. Offered nothing to clean up with. So I went to bathroom cleaned up and left. She proceeded to msg me several time for a month asking me to come back for a visit. So I change apps. Will never repeat under any circumstance.
-
04-24-24 05:26 #11312Regular Member

Posts: 1Any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...s/082720431888
-
04-23-24 16:28 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 512Inflation LOL as I was quoted $500 for the hour.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 16:26 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 512That is a possibility
I was quoted qv 150, hhr 280 and hr 500 so this could be one reason for a lack of reviews. I always look for reviews before a visit and I have not looked in this case yet. Perhaps someone will pull the trigger after their own due diligence and take one for the team and report back. The menu while not always accurate as we know and have read on this board looks to be very accommodating if she is real.
Originally Posted by Ninubnu
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:47 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 169Looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





