Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 4898
-
04-24-24 15:19 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 368Relocated
That booker is doing the Lord's work bringing these young hotties to our cities! Wish he'd make SD the first stop instead of OC. Looks like they relocated from Mission Valley to Downtown SD.
I agree on Princess being the best of the recent offerings. I'm already looking forward to the next rotation. LOL.
-
04-24-24 12:43 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 112Which posts
Can we start calling out these girls more clearly. Everything looks like a scam to me can't tell which ones are legit LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:39 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 1388The West Girls
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
If it's not for bookers this site would not exist. Hx would not exist. TER would not exist. Listcrawler would not exist. What about Seeking? Well Brandon is nothing more than an MIT-educated pimp. So I am not sure why you folks are complaining about the facilitators who make procuring hot young white girls as easy as ordering AAA batteries from Amazon. Here's a challenge. Go to your nearest college, try to pick up a hot young 20 yo white girl for some bareback action, then come back here and let us know how smooth and easy that is.
Originally Posted by Snwbdr
[View Original Post]
If I ever meet this dude I will take him out to Hooters for some beer and Buffalo wings, then we can have a little contest on who can get the digits of the hottest waitress there LOL.
He does have a signature look and ad which makes it very easy to spot the BBFS crew. Before he posts in SD, they are usually in OC first so I get first dibs. I got to rawdog Dolly, Claire, Brook, Winter, and Ms. Italy. Brook even introduced me to her blonde "sister". Claire used to be my favorite but end of last month, there was a new girl named Princess. She is my West ATF now. She is the one below in the pink bikini. Wow the stories I could tell you. She was near the ONT airport for a week, then posted in MV for 2 days, then Mr. West moved his stable to PHX and SFO. That's usually his itinerary.
So stop complaining and don't bite the hand that feeds all of us. Just enjoy the ride and do what I do. Sip your fresh ground coffee in the morning, whip out your iPhone, and check the online ads to see which hot skinny 20 yo white girl is wearing see-thru fishnet lingerie and hosting in Hotel Circle or Miramar LOL.
-
04-22-24 10:53 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 156Jaclyn
Thanks. I was able to find some info on Jaclyn. I don't mind old (I miss Breezy) but damn, is she really 70+? That may be a bridge too far even for me. She has 39 in her ad FFS. LOL. Also, I can do without the other dude. If none of my other gals are available this week I may take the plunge.
Originally Posted by TheQuietNinja
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 02:24 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 13It's Jaclyn
I believe I am spelling it right. Jaclyn. I don't think it has a k. She was 60 when I saw her a decade ago. Has a guy with her who will leave you alone or join. She was inexpensive for sure and did bare. I personally would not repeat, but if you like old at a discount, go for it.
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 11:00 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 156Ellie
Does anyone have any info on Ellie: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/168499792.
Says she does bare but I couldn't find any feedback on her. TIA.
-
04-13-24 18:18 #3932Regular Member

Posts: 24Sabrina
I can confirm this chick is good to go and petite / tight. Seen her last 2 summers in Phx. For a grand total of 3 times, second time seeing her wasn't good, not sure if she was having off day. But she redeemed herself the 3rd time.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 13:31 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 368Sabrina from AZ
My ATF was slacking, so it presented an opportunity to try a newbie I noticed was in town from AZ: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...135/6022140552.
Sabrina had comments / reviews and I was able to easily find her menu on her old posts. Funny / odd thing is she offers GFE, but no kissing. GFE definitions never seem consistent with providers. Anyway, contacting her and figuring it out took time due to her slow responses. She was only doing outs, so we met near my place, then I invited her over once I saw her in person. Looks like pics, delivered on her menu and wasn't GPS in my view considering what she offered. Petite and tight. Seemed very YMMV and reminded me a lot of Annie if you know what I mean (She preferred to smoke her own over my 420). I recommend while she's in town if you want some variety from the MV BB crew. Said she was only visiting for a bit.
-
04-13-24 09:01 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 181Baring it!
Thank you for the list!
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Does anyone know if any ladies provide doubles?
Thanks again.
-
04-13-24 06:31 #3929Banned Member

Posts: 1001Baring it all
I have posted my reviews of the providers that I have seen. It's unfortunate that they change their numbers often, or their ads are removed.
Google them and some are found on escortbabylon or LC.
Hayden Hart.
Betty.
Kristen.
Lulu (U Spa Lemon Grove).
Spencer Thomas.
Selma the naughtiest MILF.
Victoria.
Marissa G.
Some spa (s) we can no longer mention and plus YMMV, it took several visits and the ladies that I've seen started to offer it to me. Your choice to spend the extra time / money trying to gain their trust. It took about 3-4 visits. Each session is $$. Is it worth 6-8?
There you go.
Originally Posted by RJ5245
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 21:03 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 53Return To Topic
I'm glad you and your ATF are having a good time! However, I thought the point of this forum was to share info about providers that others can use, unless I'm mistaken? Sharing about your ATF is a nice story from time to time, but it's quite useless to the rest of us here unless you share her info, which I'm pretty sure based on past reviews about your ATF's that you probably will not. Again, I am not knocking your relationship or post, but it's quite irrelevant to see consecutive post for 2-3 days all directed to a mystery ATF you are enjoying but no one is willing probably ever know about. Contrarily, I would understand more if you talked about your ATF and then gave us some info on a new BB provider or an old provider who has opened up their menu. Therefore, what benefit does the ATF post and it's subsidiary comment have for the rest of us in the forum?
I only ask since I am confused to the relevance of the post for the present audience in this forum.
Respectfully,
RJ5200.
-
04-12-24 19:45 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 102"You want my cum? Beg for it. " And she does.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 17:53 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 62On CIP
Every girl I fuck, I blow my nut in 1 of her holes. No spray no cap.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:12 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 215This is What I Say
This is what I say, "Sure Honey, do you want it in the pussy or your ass?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
I have been snipped for 45 years so I am not concerned about DNA tests.
-
04-11-24 14:27 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 219Do it and don't worry about it. How many other guys been there before you? 1 in 644 chance of it being yours.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





