Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 19319
-
04-29-24 14:46 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 436Not good
I don't know why I let the little head think for the big one during the day. I need to stay off Skip because most on there are not a great quality provider. I called this one out today, it might be here in the pictures a few mile ago. She started with a BBJ that barely got me stiff enough to get the cover on. Moved into K (because I didn't want to look at her. Pumped long enough to stiffen up but felt no friction. So I had her try to finish me with her mouth. Well. It was a no go for me. She was rushing and pumping her hand a bit too hard. Started hurting my balls. I finally counted my loses and thanked her for coming. Bottom line stay clear!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...5/666613790830
-
04-27-24 19:18 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 323I've seen her pictures in several several other ads. What I have learned from others in this helpful forum is when I am looking to TOFTT I will always, under no exceptions, to download the pictures listed on the ad and do a Google search with those unloaded pictures. Only in case of TOFTT I do that when I am in the need of it.
I saw those pictures in several many other ads for different gals, different numbers and addresses.
Originally Posted by TunaFisherman
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 10:21 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 160Disgusting. Thanks for sharing, you've helped me dodge a bullet, I reached out recently. Definitely going to ignore this moving forward.
Originally Posted by TunaFisherman
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 17:48 #16811Regular Member

Posts: 19I walked away. Nasty
Fishing went bad for me yesterday. Caught bottom feeder. She is staying in a descent extended stay hotel. And that's were all the positive stops.
After she open hotel side door, it was obvious that she wasn't the one in the ad. But, I figured I would make it to the room, and maybe somehow things will get better. She is a thick girl. I didn't notice the front bump until I got in the room. As I was walking behind her the whole time we headed upstairs. Looks to me like she is prego, which I guess is fine if you are into that type of thing. Either prego or the beer belly is OC. But that wasn't even the bad part really. As soon as she open the bedroom door, a potent thick smell was in the air. It made my eyes water. I immediately asked to use restroom to plan my escape. To my nasty surprise I couldn't even pee. I didn't want my urine to get dirty in the nasty shit left there for exhibition. That was definitely the last drop for me. I told her I needed to go get my wallet. She said "sure whatever you need" and that's when I ran out.
She texted me once she saw me driving away. Calling me names. I explained to her that she at a minimum needed to flush her toilet when she is expecting company. I am not exaggerating when I tell you guys I drove home and jump in the shower immediately! That's how nasty I felt after leaving that room.
Stay away unless you are going I'm wearing a full hazmat suit and respirator.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...80d758e67a6dc5
-
04-25-24 20:53 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 791Honey
Well you have described the typical Honey experience. Lots of info on her going back to the Teanna days. Even has her own section below. It's too bad really, when she is on her game it can be really good and she could do well. Too many issues though.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 20:26 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 791Sent you a PM but I am thinking I misunderstood as you were referring to the Orlando airport not Brevard.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:00 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 2962Bianca / Briana
I only saw her once when she was in Orlando sometime back. That girl is sexy as hell, really enjoyed my one visit and I'd certainly like to see her again. If you like a petite and sexy Latina, she's absolutely worth the drive.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 11:34 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 436Here are a couple pictures.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 09:48 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 436Bianca / Briana
Those of you that follow the Orlando board probably know of Bianca. Those that don't should do a search. She is staying in a hotel right in front of the airport so anyone in central or north Brevard wouldn't have a far drive. I've seen her twice in the past three days, and like any great provider the second was better than the first. It saddens me that she is going back to PR on May 1 because I am unable to see her before the do to my schedule. As always YMMV, but I enjoyed plenty of DFK, DATY, BBJ, and many different angles! Her comms are not great, but when you make the connection it is worth the effort and then some. You can find her on Snapchat as Briana Official.
-
04-24-24 14:42 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 353Paige from Cape Canaveral
Had a wonderful time with pretty Paige. She was very down to earth, funny, but also sensual and sexy. She has a great personality and also a great curvy body! If your looking for a good time she's definitely the one. Also, I did read about the bump on her head and I did see it on her. I asked her about it and she was in a car accident few years back. Her place isn't spotless but she's a single mother! I think she's doing a great job! She's open to a lot. Super sweet. I will most definitely be coming back a lot. She's also been to my place, and she was super respectful and discreet. Give her a text and set something up, you won't be disappointed at all! Hope this helps!
-
04-24-24 12:35 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 145Jess the Gypsy
Been a week or two since her visit but always really a good time and when I can host she is a reliable choice. You can see her ad on Not quite as skinny as the old white bathing suit pic but not heavy at all. Always clean and fresh the head game is tops and will accommodate everything but greek. Her coms are good when you catch her and she is a sexy good looking little red headed woman and nothing surprises her. She likes toys and men and that is a good GFE combo. Ads are on skip, likes red wine, perky real ones, nice kitty and friendly. She is a blast and one that I repeat with when I can.
Ciao for now.
-
04-24-24 12:28 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 1033Taylor
If you are talking about the blonde Taylor who had a porn video at one time then I would have to agree with you about that body showing some wear and tear. I meet her once at a bar and walked away without doing the deed. The pics she uses in her ads are her but from a long time ago when she was younger and probably might have been a good time. Unfortunately those days are long gone.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
On a side note has anyone seen the other blonde Taylor who is / was a dancer at Lidos?
-
04-24-24 11:42 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 145Taylor
Started off with good coms and just got worse. Much like the experience just a no enthusiasm blah. Advertises on skip and says YMMV, well I hope yours does cause wear and tear showed seems tired so no repeat for me when there is much better around.
Ciao.
-
04-24-24 11:23 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone remember Kfidget?
Saw the ad on the wayback and recognized the tatoo so thought I'd try for a little fun, telling her I wanted to meet K and this was to be a date outside of the room, the downtown area tonight for drinks. She responded that she would meet for drinks at the appointed time and place but was already declaring herself late, too funny. I said I'm used to it and then she said You know who this is don't you? Of course I said so we met had drinks and a bite to eat then walked to another downtown bar that she knew of for another drink. I like this woman and TBH there was half a hope to get lucky, but no matter. I like her, like her service and have been seeing her for as long as I've been on the space coast so to wrap it up it was a great night with an attractive woman that is more than just a service, one I will continue to enjoy and for those of you that know K, well I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Ciao.
-
04-23-24 08:38 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 1944Reliable Providers
Brother I certainly have experienced what you describe many times years ago before I found this Forum and found out who the reliable providers were in this area and avoided the women who continue to play games, with communication and more importantly, will provide good service. The younger ones seem to have a bevy of inquiries and seem to be overwhelmed and just pick and choose who they want to see and most often have BF, handlers or demons. Honey does look alluring and interesting, but there are more fish in the sea who don't play games. You mentioned Stacy up in Cocoa Beach and although it's been years since I've seen her. , a sweetheart and a great time. Research on these pages pays dividends. And Senior Members recommendations are based on real experiences. Being older I do tend to gravitate towards older providers who are reliable and provide good service. IDK, at this point in my life, I'll just stick with the winners some of whom are pictured below! Cheers!
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





