Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 37340
-
04-24-24 13:07 #31580Regular Member

Posts: 14Waxing with extras?
I've rtff but seems like any info is pretty tight lipped. DMs are opened for seniors if you want to trade info.
-
04-24-24 13:01 #31579Regular Member

Posts: 23Gold star
Gold star still active? Tried calling three days in a row. After losing Bella, all green. I'm running out of ideas.
-
04-24-24 11:30 #31578Senior Member

Posts: 271I am curious what you mean male partner. Sex partner? Massage partner? Is he there during massage?
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 11:29 #31577Senior Member

Posts: 309Burner phone advice
Hi any one have advice on a cheap burner phone call / text?
Can ya get one without giving your personal info like name, city address?
Thanks.
-
04-24-24 10:01 #31576Senior Member

Posts: 45PM'd you with number. Let me know if she is the one you are looking for.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:01 #31575Senior Member

Posts: 365Evian
Evian is temporarily closed. Does anyone know why? Did they get busted?
-
04-24-24 06:30 #31574Senior Member

Posts: 152Bonita
He gave her a good review.
Look down a couple spots.
Originally Posted by Grimatt95
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 01:01 #31573Regular Member

Posts: 9Who?
Which woman?
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 23:00 #31572Regular Member

Posts: 1Happy Hands Massage
Recently had the opportunity to meet up with MB at her Southfield incall location. Opted to try the soapy nuru for 60 minutes. Enjoyable rub but the soapy portion is really just wiping off the oil in the shower. All in damage was $$. She was easy to talk to and standard finish was good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...l/736867903462
-
04-23-24 22:35 #31571Senior Member

Posts: 554Great location. Clean and safe.
Originally Posted by DeanDuber
[View Original Post]
Attractive woman, great body, ample package.
Clean provider.
Very nice person intelligent, easy to converse.
Somewhat mechanical on FS, which is probably not on the table with first visit.
Overall: solid B.
-
04-23-24 19:29 #31570Senior Member

Posts: 194I think I'd hold off for a while.
Originally Posted by ChillinNFillin
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 18:32 #31569Senior Member

Posts: 25I'm interested. Also the details if Bonita is worth it.
Originally Posted by DeanDuber
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 17:50 #31568Regular Member

Posts: 9Bella
Anyone else been to Bella after the raid? They still operating as normal?
-
04-23-24 17:02 #31567Regular Member

Posts: 19First Time
I actually got my first ever HE at this place over three years ago. Went once for a massage but then started fantasizing about getting a rub and tug. Went back eventually and just straight up asked for it at the end of the session. Cute in shape lady probably no older than 40. She took my number when I arrived and later texted me saying she was moving to some place in Novi I think. I wish I would have known more about then hobby then, feel like I could have turned her into a UTR girl.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 16:23 #31566Senior Member

Posts: 85All Green
Monday April 22,2024.
Originally Posted by Rabbit327
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





