Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14065
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji1  [View Original Post]
    What's the Mrs. Going to think if you want a snip snip if you don't have sex?
    And when you do snip, you'll be packing your balls in ice for a few days. How do you explain that?!

  2. #14064
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I'm not experiencing any symptoms or anything, but new woman I'm starting to see on the side wants to get more physical. It's been a while since I've used a pro (well, lets face it, amateur, I'm not rich) but I feel like I should get an STI test. Hasn't been a problem with the wife, her place was / is abstinence with me.

    Also feel it's about time to get snipped. I'm too old and broke for another kid. Again, hasn't been a problem with the Mrs. If she falls pregnant again it certainly wasn't from me. But, better more safe than sorry.

    I don't need either place on insurance / credit. I have no idea if ANY place snips without insurance involvement but who knows. Cash, low cost preferred but it is what it is.

    Thanks!
    What's the Mrs. Going to think if you want a snip snip if you don't have sex?

  3. #14063

    Need info on discreet, and free / low direct cost STI testing, and / or vasectomy

    I'm not experiencing any symptoms or anything, but new woman I'm starting to see on the side wants to get more physical. It's been a while since I've used a pro (well, lets face it, amateur, I'm not rich) but I feel like I should get an STI test. Hasn't been a problem with the wife, her place was / is abstinence with me.

    Also feel it's about time to get snipped. I'm too old and broke for another kid. Again, hasn't been a problem with the Mrs. If she falls pregnant again it certainly wasn't from me. But, better more safe than sorry.

    I don't need either place on insurance / credit. I have no idea if ANY place snips without insurance involvement but who knows. Cash, low cost preferred but it is what it is.

    Thanks!

  4. #14062

    Tiny

    I had an excellent time with this one! If you like petite she is! Not GFE. All covered. Traveler, not local to here but comes often.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3184691055

  5. #14061

    Lady Kolada

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169022464

    Anyone seen Lady Kolada in St. Charles?

  6. #14060
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with Layla? I heard she looks like 40+ with sagging boobs.
    She also lied to me about her services at the last moment when I was already at the point of no return.

  7. #14059

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Henny (https://tryst.link/escort/henny20), and what a breath of fresh air compared to Layla from my previous post. Henny is an intelligent college girl, easy to converse with. She does DFK which I really preferred. Worth the money.
    Could not agree with you more. I've seen basically all of the consensus top girls in STL and she is right up there with the best of them for GFE. She actually is 21 and when you see her body, you'll know I'm right. She's phenomenal.

  8. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Henny (https://tryst.link/escort/henny20), and what a breath of fresh air compared to Layla from my previous post. Henny is an intelligent college girl, easy to converse with. She does DFK which I really preferred. Worth the money.
    What's wrong with Layla? I heard she looks like 40+ with sagging boobs.

  9. #14057
    The other gal is her mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snapped  [View Original Post]
    Lexi is the younger one in most of the pics and all the vids. She worked with Becca, the older lady, for a while. Probably the same for the other dark haired one. Pretty sure she does doubles with another provider on the east side.

  10. #14056

    Which pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been to see Lexi? Pictures show 3 seperate girls which one is she cause the other two are a no go for me. Plus how was the experience? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168883417#.
    Lexi is the younger one in most of the pics and all the vids. She worked with Becca, the older lady, for a while. Probably the same for the other dark haired one. Pretty sure she does doubles with another provider on the east side.

  11. #14055

    Lexi

    Anybody been to see Lexi? Pictures show 3 seperate girls which one is she cause the other two are a no go for me. Plus how was the experience? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168883417#.

  12. #14054

    Henny. As Great As Some of You Suggested

    I went to see Henny (https://tryst.link/escort/henny20), and what a breath of fresh air compared to Layla from my previous post. Henny is an intelligent college girl, easy to converse with. She does DFK which I really preferred. Worth the money.

  13. #14053

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeDub3000  [View Original Post]
    Who are the 3 that allow DATY. If there are more I would luv a list.
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...5-1-31473.html Niki Maybe with the VIP.

    As listed Brea at PLM https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eak-27325.html She does not look like her pictures. Live with it.

    Others are open to DATY only for select (read repeat) customers.

  14. #14052

    Stripper MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Staying in St. Louis for biz trip this week and am looking for recommendations.

    I really have a thing for tall blondes, tattoos and implants. Think a stripper MILF aesthetic. So far I'm not finding any great resources in St. L.
    I would suggest Tavia. She is a complete sweetheart and smoking hot. One of the best local options and checks the boxes of what you are looking for- Milfy, blonde and great tatas though she's not that tall, and just a few tattoos LOL. Plenty of reviews and info on Tryst and TER. Good luck, you can PM me if you like.

  15. #14051

    She Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    In O'Fallon for the week looking for some suggestions on girls. Prefer outcall to my hotel. Any suggestions on girls that offer multiple pops for the hour?

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168615169#.
    Seen her. Just fair. She ghosts a lot and up charges for everything. She is drunk most of the time. I will not see again.

    YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape