The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 274 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3283

    She hasn't been back in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    After by drive-by of the former Dove Spa, I headed over to #8 Rogers, the QQ Spa. I knew it would be the luck of the draw, as I texted ahead and knew that Mia wouldn't be there.

    Nancy met me; about 40'ish, fairly pretty, fairly nice body except a little flat in the butt department. Short sun-dress. Pretty good massage, interspersed with soft touch and tickling. She wouldn't actually take her dress off, but she rolled it up and down, making herself essentially naked with a cloth around her waist. Standard finish for 60 + 120.

    I don't know where Mia is, or when she will be back.
    Mia hasn't been back in a while, for the last few weeks it had been Jenny and and Lilly there. Both pretty decent.

  2. #3282

    Crew at QQ

    After by drive-by of the former Dove Spa, I headed over to #8 Rogers, the QQ Spa. I knew it would be the luck of the draw, as I texted ahead and knew that Mia wouldn't be there.

    Nancy met me; about 40'ish, fairly pretty, fairly nice body except a little flat in the butt department. Short sun-dress. Pretty good massage, interspersed with soft touch and tickling. She wouldn't actually take her dress off, but she rolled it up and down, making herself essentially naked with a cloth around her waist. Standard finish for 60 + 120.

    I don't know where Mia is, or when she will be back.

  3. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy28  [View Original Post]
    Stop by new palce on westford st got there at 850 am and the open sign was lit in window so I rang bell went in Got nice spinner named coco paid $50 for 1/2 hour got a massage that wasnt very good.

    And tease was not very good but paid $75 for hand job and she took all off and her man made tits were in my face but she jack hammered so fast thought she was starting a fire probably would not reapeat another girl was in kitchen cooking breakfast I guess she looked ok.
    Due to all the favorable reports, I drove by the former Dove Spa this evening. The neighborhood looked a little rough with many of the houses protected by fences. It would have been dark after an hour session, so I decided to try another day.

  4. #3280

    Westford st

    Stop by new palce on westford st got there at 850 am and the open sign was lit in window so I rang bell went in Got nice spinner named coco paid $50 for 1/2 hour got a massage that wasnt very good.

    And tease was not very good but paid $75 for hand job and she took all off and her man made tits were in my face but she jack hammered so fast thought she was starting a fire probably would not reapeat another girl was in kitchen cooking breakfast I guess she looked ok.

  5. #3279

    When doves cry.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    If anyone had tried out the former dove spa now that it is under new management please let me know the service difference if any.
    I tried it but I never visited under the previous management so I can not tell you if it is any different but I can tell you that I saw Nancy, 30's, petite, not much english but great attitude, BBBJ 180 tip.

    Oh and for those that care the front entrance felt a little exposed but the exterior door is unlocked so you are able to pop in quick to get some cover from the street and then ring the doorbell on the interior door.

  6. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I have been using this forum for quite sometime and would like to thank all of you for the updates. Here are my honest review about the places around the Lowell area. Vinyl square location offers TS and has generally been good to me. They lady is older however offers the best massage (with lots of teasing). Luxe on the other hand is always a hit or miss. I have had several ladies that did massage but they all ranged from late 30's to early 50's I think. Neither location offer FS. But for the money its good. I think House fee is 60 for Vinylsquare and 50 for Luxe for 30 min. 50 tip for standard finish. I recently saw the Brazilian posting in Tewksbury. Let me tell you, I have been around quite a different amount of AMPs and always felt I wanted variety. This was it. This place is clean and ran super professionally. They have girls that are in late 20's. Early 30's. You pay the guy who sits up in the front (almost like a concierge) but then you go lay down and that's it. Massage wasn't all to rave about but the full experience was amazing. I got a dark skin Brazilian who spoke zero English but knows what she was doing. She was already in her undies at the start of the massage and started taking clothes off as time went on. As the flat rate was already paid there was no haggling and interruption. She stuffed my face with her tits and kept playing with the jr. Eventually she put on the condom and we went to town. After couple of positions, I was done. I am not used to having younger girls with really curvy bodies. This was definitely an experience. I had a chat with the guy outside and he mentioned they are bringing in more girls. Latinas, Italian girls and more. I have asked him to maybe send me a line up to chose from so will keep you all posted. Damage was $$ 5 It is expensive but for FS in this area and the kind of women they have, I think its a must try. Hope this helps! Stay safe out there!
    Can you post link for Brazilian place??

  7. #3277

    Damn autocorrect. It was $350

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Your subject says 350, but you message says 250. Which is correct? Please just use numbers. The $ code is ridiculous.
    Total damage $350.

  8. #3276

    Still not clear

    Your subject says 350, but you message says 250. Which is correct? Please just use numbers. The $ code is ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Total damage was $$ 5 I just saw my post and realized all the people that PMd me ask about the cost payed.

  9. #3275

    Update! I meant total damage $$$ 5

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    I have been using this forum for quite sometime and would like to thank all of you for the updates. Here are my honest review about the places around the Lowell area. Vinyl square location offers TS and has generally been good to me. They lady is older however offers the best massage (with lots of teasing). Luxe on the other hand is always a hit or miss. I have had several ladies that did massage but they all ranged from late 30's to early 50's I think. Neither location offer FS. But for the money its good. I think House fee is 60 for Vinylsquare and 50 for Luxe for 30 min. 50 tip for standard finish. I recently saw the Brazilian posting in Tewksbury. Let me tell you, I have been around quite a different amount of AMPs and always felt I wanted variety. This was it. This place is clean and ran super professionally. They have girls that are in late 20's. Early 30's. You pay the guy who sits up in the front (almost like a concierge) but then you go lay down and that's it. Massage wasn't all to rave about but the full experience was amazing. I got a dark skin Brazilian who spoke zero English but knows what she was doing. She was already in her undies at the start of the massage and started taking clothes off as time went on. As the flat rate was already paid there was no haggling and interruption. She stuffed my face with her tits and kept playing with the jr. Eventually she put on the condom and we went to town. After couple of positions, I was done. I am not used to having younger girls with really curvy bodies. This was definitely an experience. I had a chat with the guy outside and he mentioned they are bringing in more girls. Latinas, Italian girls and more. I have asked him to maybe send me a line up to chose from so will keep you all posted. Damage was $$ 5 It is expensive but for FS in this area and the kind of women they have, I think its a must try. Hope this helps! Stay safe out there!
    Total damage was $$ 5 I just saw my post and realized all the people that PMd me ask about the cost payed.

  10. #3274

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunOnly59  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Tried to send you a message and the system said your were at capacity.
    Mailbox cleared.

    Thanks- North.

  11. #3273
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    I had called Dove 7 or 8 times early this week and just got a recording. Strange that the recording was in Spanish. They texted me yesterday & today that their grand opening is today starting at 3 PM. House fee is 50/70.
    Yeah, I got that text too.

  12. #3272

    Brazilian Experience

    I have been using this forum for quite sometime and would like to thank all of you for the updates. Here are my honest review about the places around the Lowell area. Vinyl square location offers TS and has generally been good to me. They lady is older however offers the best massage (with lots of teasing). Luxe on the other hand is always a hit or miss. I have had several ladies that did massage but they all ranged from late 30's to early 50's I think. Neither location offer FS. But for the money its good. I think House fee is 60 for Vinylsquare and 50 for Luxe for 30 min. 50 tip for standard finish. I recently saw the Brazilian posting in Tewksbury. Let me tell you, I have been around quite a different amount of AMPs and always felt I wanted variety. This was it. This place is clean and ran super professionally. They have girls that are in late 20's. Early 30's. You pay the guy who sits up in the front (almost like a concierge) but then you go lay down and that's it. Massage wasn't all to rave about but the full experience was amazing. I got a dark skin Brazilian who spoke zero English but knows what she was doing. She was already in her undies at the start of the massage and started taking clothes off as time went on. As the flat rate was already paid there was no haggling and interruption. She stuffed my face with her tits and kept playing with the jr. Eventually she put on the condom and we went to town. After couple of positions, I was done. I am not used to having younger girls with really curvy bodies. This was definitely an experience. I had a chat with the guy outside and he mentioned they are bringing in more girls. Latinas, Italian girls and more. I have asked him to maybe send me a line up to chose from so will keep you all posted. Damage was $$ 5 It is expensive but for FS in this area and the kind of women they have, I think its a must try. Hope this helps! Stay safe out there!

  13. #3271

    Grand Opening

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    If anyone had tried out the former dove spa now that it is under new management please let me know the service difference if any.
    I had called Dove 7 or 8 times early this week and just got a recording. Strange that the recording was in Spanish. They texted me yesterday & today that their grand opening is today starting at 3 PM. House fee is 50/70.

  14. #3270

    Cherry tree spa formerly dove spa

    If anyone had tried out the former dove spa now that it is under new management please let me know the service difference if any.

  15. #3269

    Northoftown. Delete some messages.

    Hi. Tried to send you a message and the system said your were at capacity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape