Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 978 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 14660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11540

    Fire

    Gents. Has anyone seen "Fire". I haven't seen anything on her. If not I may TOFTT but wanted to check first. Thanks!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...609/7745816672

  2. #11539

    Astrid Obit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching too, so that I can get closure. Have not seen anything anywhere. Maybe my Scooby doo skills suck.

    Starting to feel like I am being punked & emotions played with and that she is really in rehab getting the recovery and support she needs and that the passing away is "media coverup".

    I know I know, conspiracy theories.
    There is no Obit at the request of her family. There wasn't any viewing and a direct burial at the cemetary from what I was told. I am sure her family wanted everything private because of her lifestyle. I'm sure they didn't want to run into any of us or her addict friends.

  3. #11538

    Preggo Paige / Summer

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/168617115

    Pretty sure she's been reported on before. Asked her for a few pics to add to my personal collection and we agreed upon a price and told me it would be about 45 minutes. She goes dead for a while and doesn't reply when I ask for a status update. Eventually gives me some excuses that her kids came around. Needless to say I never got what I paid for, glad it was only a 25 bucks. Less than what I would have spend on fuel to go see her to get ripped off or stood up. I call this a wash.

  4. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    I know its only been about a week since her release but wondering if anyone has heard from Nicole, She is my atf and would love to see her again. Great time and kind hearted girl who is in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then again arent we all? LOL.
    I'm wondering the same thing trust if she is truly getting her life together that's way more important. But if she is seeing clients especially her former regulars then I will be more than willing to pick up where we left off.

  5. #11536

    Cass

    https://callescort.org/727-355-8009

    Hey fellas, I been having my eye on this one for a while and wanted to know has anyone seen her before? Thanks in advance.

  6. #11535

    Saw her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander12  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Nadia? Retired I hope?
    It was a nightmare to setup an appointment and finally we met. Session was good as expected from her. There was a knock in the middle of the session. It was a clearly a male voice and she said her room mate is waiting outside. LOL.

  7. #11534

    Astrid obit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Not in the TBT that I can find.
    I have been searching too, so that I can get closure. Have not seen anything anywhere. Maybe my Scooby doo skills suck.

    Starting to feel like I am being punked & emotions played with and that she is really in rehab getting the recovery and support she needs and that the passing away is "media coverup".

    I know I know, conspiracy theories.

  8. #11533

    Ligh skinned black girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfours  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/842507494215

    Saw this lady recently. Photos are accurate. Very pretty exotic mix. Her menu is limited as she's not GFE no kissing. But damn she's good looking. Just felt myself staring at her. Higher priced but good looks are important to me. So she's probably not for most here. But I'll see her again. And stare. And touch. And penetrate.
    I saw her a few weeks ago for a QV Donation was 100 roses Just ok. She doesn't look as good as her pics. She has developed some flab. I might go back.

  9. #11532

    Nadia, what happened?

    What happened to Nadia? Retired I hope?

  10. #11531

    Sexy Ebony Latina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...-/842507494215

    Saw this lady recently. Photos are accurate. Very pretty exotic mix. Her menu is limited as she's not GFE no kissing. But damn she's good looking. Just felt myself staring at her. Higher priced but good looks are important to me. So she's probably not for most here. But I'll see her again. And stare. And touch. And penetrate.

  11. #11530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Astrid

    Not in the TBT that I can find

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Still never an obit?
    .

  12. #11529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Astrid the girl in the window


  13. #11528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Astrid

    Thank you. That song says it all. What could I have done I ask myself every day. This one, the girl in the window makes me think of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc sadly out

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    I'm still in mourning. She was a friend and I miss her everyday. It may take years to heal from this loss.

    https://youtu.be/cjVQ36NhbMk?si=AwqXbE4N6l2ix1qO
    .

  14. #11527

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Today would have been 41st birthday. May she RIP. I miss her immensely. Way too soon.
    Still never an obit?

  15. #11526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Today would have been 41st birthday. May she RIP. I miss her immensely. Way too soon.
    I'm still in mourning. She was a friend and I miss her everyday. It may take years to heal from this loss.

    https://youtu.be/cjVQ36NhbMk?si=AwqXbE4N6l2ix1qO

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape