Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 13594
-
04-23-24 00:06 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 189Re: Lucy, AAlexandria (Link)
Can you provide a link for the other girl? (Lucy?
Originally Posted by Seger
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:46 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 1657Lucy, alexandria
Had a double header Sunday afternoon pickup Lucy around 3:30 since I had her on deck for a possible meet up with me and someone else. Both times it didn't pan out so I owed her an apology. She told me not to worry about it, and she knows how it goes. I ask her if she was hungry and told her I like to buy her dinner. I told her it your pick were go anywhere you like. She took me up on my offer that was find with me I like lucy a lot she great to be with. Afterwards we went to the motel and talk for a bit and listen to some music. We both got undress and she gave me a great GFE with DFK with her rubbing all over on me. I went down for daty and she turn on very fast as she was enjoying being ate. Then she stops me and get up straddled me and rode me rcg then cg. After that I place her on the edge of the bed for mist as I don't get bang on this honey most of time were together because she loves to ride. I was looking at her face and she was looking into my eyes as I bang the fuck out of her. Lucy was saying things that were very romantic and sexual as she was turning me on just though both of are eyes contact. She had her legs wrap around me and my arms were wrap around her shoulders and neck as I got to my release. She was a great sexual fuck and enjoyed are time we spent together about 6 hours drop her off about 10:00. Then I text Alexandria she got back with me like in 2 minutes I was picking her up at 10:30. She looked nice black spandex pants and a black top on hair up in a ponytail. Took her to the motel it wasn't long in till Alex start to pull her pants down showing her very nice bubble ass. She starts to back that ass up rubbing it against me. She starts saying to me daddy are you going to eat this pussy again like you did before. I go do you want that pussy ate she said yes daddy just like before. I went down on her, and she lit up like a flame yes daddy you know how to eat my pussy. She was hot telling me at times she cuming and was shaking and squirting. She had a great one near the end as she let loose with a bit of a gusher. She had her whole ass wet as fuck and it roll onto the sheets she had me hot as hell. I love getting these girls to a place where they blow a head gasket it one of the best things to see. Then alexandria tells me she wants my cock in her mouth I stop and get up she start to give me a BBBJ at the edge of the bed. I spin her around with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and start face fucking her as we go at it in 69. I stop and spin her around start fucking her in mist for a while. Then I flip her over ass up for some K-9 what a view grab her hips and started to bang away at her. One time she took her arms and reach back underneath of her body to spread open those nice big bums of her on the bottom side. As I already had the top of those bums spread open hitting that very wet pussy of her. She then took her arms back out and reach back on top of her back this is where I grab her hands and push her toward me as I pound the hell out of her. I let go of her hands she spread open her ass cheeks for me as I go all the way to a great release. Both of these honeys are great to be with this was a great double header of a day will repeat with both of these girls. Both of these girl seems like they know how to keep a phone.https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025511189?gid=c368d8b701cb9efc31547e965bb9dc80
-
04-22-24 12:58 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 258St. Denis
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168096404
Originally Posted by MrKing
[View Original Post]
I gave her. A chance but I can't recommend. Too many rules. No touching the body (anywhere), fake CG (only a booty shake), mish no doggie.
Cut my loses and left.
-
04-22-24 08:11 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 33Re: Charlotte
Most people would say Snow https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168608206 is sloppy but she's definitely a regular bc she's got more booty than belly, a LOT more! So how is Charlotte put together?
Originally Posted by Jameson45
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:15 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 241Okolana
Right by the Arby's at Preston and Outer Loop.
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 16:36 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Charlotte
I hope her service is better than her grammer ("Comes see me").
Originally Posted by BootyMonger36
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 11:53 #10333Regular Member

Posts: 4I asked about her a few weeks ago on here, but no responses.
Originally Posted by BootyMonger36
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LookingInLou
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 09:58 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 636Which Preston location
Near Okalona or Highview?
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 01:22 #10331Regular Member

Posts: 22I wouldn't waste your time. I saw her a year or two ago and she was looking rough, way heavier than the pics and sloppy.
Originally Posted by BootyMonger36
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 19:14 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 2412nd visit
I had unfinished business with Lia (I didn't nut) and oh my! The first visit was solid, but the second visit was a $120 qv fuck fest pushed all the way to the last second. On qv's I just try to run through a couple nice visible positions ASAP before the girl complains. That's how it is with qv's most the time. This visit was intense. We fucked like rabbits. She's soooooo THICC! The pics do show just how much NATURAL T&A this girl has! She may be my go to when I can't make it to see my UTR.
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 18:13 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 33I met her once last year. She's on Hurstbourne all the time now and I haven't had the time drive out that far and she doesn't do outcalls. I didn't sample any of her skills, I mostly got off on oiling her down and crushing those backshots! I'd definitely call her again! If you like them phat and juicy hurry up and get her on the phone!
Originally Posted by TertiaryD
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 14:28 #10328Senior Member

Posts: 104Hayleigh
Does Hayleigh definitely do greek?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5022495583/1
If not, anybody got any recommendations of girls that do it?
-
04-20-24 08:56 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 33Charlotte
Anybody seen her recently? Got any rate info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168002546
-
04-19-24 18:52 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 1770There used to be a regular poster whose catchphrase in that circumstance was "You're not the woman in the pictures, so I'm not the guy with the money. ".
Originally Posted by MonkeySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 15:36 #10325Senior Member

Posts: 176You Think!
There is no comparison and just being greeted at the door you could obviously tell it's not the same girl in the pictures! She is easily in her forties and unlike you I walked away and didn't participate. There was a other girl there as well and she was worse looking then the girl who had opened the door. Definitely a catfish and wasn't going to do it for me. When I confronted her about not being the girl in the pictures she shrugged her shoulders and said I'm pretty to aren't I. I hate being rude but I was blunt and said your not even close to the girl you advertise to be. I left and saved my money.
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





