Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4406
-
04-23-24 19:33 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 1111Jessica at Blue Bay
I too enjoy Jessica's skillful talents, but I have to be in a particularly dirty mindset. So long as you relax and let her do her thing, she'll get the job done whether you're face-down or face-up (I have back problems).
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEGEHIXcTZU
-
04-23-24 15:57 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 77For me the answer is yes to both. I think her PM is great (I am ok with it clearly) and usually happens when I am face down (shot 1). After the flip, it has been pretty strictly HJ without PM, and that is when I have had some incredible finishes. She uses a lot of different techniques and I am always amazed at how good it is.
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
As for what WARubMonger's reply, yeah she isn't young, thin, or attractive. But I am there to be the center of attention and usually have my eyes closed. It's up to you to know if her looks and age would be too much for you, best of luck no matter your choice.
-
04-23-24 15:00 #999Regular Member

Posts: 5Visit to Lotus Massage in Lynnwood
A well hidden place with a good massage and the decent HE. There are two ladies, Klodi and Lily are do provide a good massage with a good he.
FYI.
-
04-23-24 11:58 #998Senior Member

Posts: 134Blue Bay
Just stay face down and it will be amazing. Definitely a granny, not an auntie. Pretty sure she's the oldest woman I've been with in my life. I think I get off on it because she's just someone so completely out of the ordinary for me that it's like some weird kink. Self-abasement 100%.
It's wonderful, but almost also like punishing yourself when you walk out of there, muttering in your head "how did I get here in life?" while at the same time feeling "wow, what was that?
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 19:20 #997Senior Member

Posts: 484Shanghai Nancy A++
Finally got to meet Nancy today. Angela was off today so I decided to meet Nancy. Iris greeted me. She was in another cute white t-shirts / long jean skirt outfit. Super cute. She called up Nancy as she was finishing up follow monger next room. After 5 minutes or so, Nancy walked in, cute wine color dress. She started with tongue magic around my body for good 10-15 minutes. I was facing down but couldn't hold it any more so I flipped myself and started admiring her pretty face and beautiful body. Again, she has some magical tongue and oral skills. BBBJ, DATY+O and, 69 and more tongue action while DFK. Finally I begged her to f me, so cover goes on, CG to situp CG and then mish to finish. I checked the time while she went to get hot towel and only 40 minutes has passed! I felt like I Was in heaven for one full hour!!
I believe not having her answering any phone calls or door bell played a huge part, too. Huge thanks to Iris for keeping things under control. I get to meet Yuyu (who is a temporary girl for a week.
Both Angela and Nancy is leaving next week so pay your visit before it's too late. I heard two new talents will be here in May (one J girl, one C girl). I will be sad to see two of my favorites to leave but also excited for new girls.
Thanks to my fellow monger friend to recommend Nancy. I tend to stick with girls that I feel comfortable with, but Nancy was a jackpot for me.
-
04-22-24 17:37 #996Senior Member

Posts: 603I've visited and not partake. She is old and unattractive. Just being blunt. But. I trust a few folks that have said close your eyes and she will milk the biggest nut of your life out of you.
Originally Posted by DoctorPepper
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 11:00 #995Senior Member

Posts: 42Color me intrigued. Jessica at Blue Bay
Ok I got to ask: Is Jessica at Blue Bay amazing BECAUSE of the PM? Or is she amazing even without PM? I don't know if I can get around to allowing a digit up there just yet, but I'm intrigued if she is just as good without the PM. Appreciate the intel!
Dr. P.
Originally Posted by LiteSoda
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 13:57 #994Senior Member

Posts: 77Awesome HE at Blue Bay
I've been outspoken about Jessica at Blue Bay before, and I will say it again. Not a looker, but gave me the best HE I have ever received in my life. I don't know what she does but it is pretty incredible. Man I need to get back there!!
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 02:25 #993Senior Member

Posts: 444Another try at Shanghai. Nancy
Despite a recent bad experience, I've decided to give this place another try. Nancy opened the door when I walked in and directed me to an empty room. She truly is a looker. Last time I didn't go all the way with her, see my last report, this time I looked to try everything on the menu. I was little hesitant given last unpleasant experience so I made it clear to her about it, she smiled and nodded.
We started off with lfk, she then had me laid down and gave me sensual body massage, which was nice and relaxing. On the flipped, I pull her in for a little more foreplay, then 69 she gave a slow dt BBBJ which was rlly good, I like that nice and slow, feeling every sensations. Meanwhile I was savoring her flavor, the more my tongue penetrated the more she moaned, it was rlly a turn on. On to main course, took her to pound town, loved that view in k9. Finally, off the cover, she turned around kneeled and blowed me so hard that I pop but she continued on to get very drop, what a girl. And yeah that was a short post massage. This time the experience was good because while I was there, there were a few a calls and patrons, but she wasn't distracted at all. It's great, they took the feedback and reflect on it. For those who had an unpleasant, give this place another chance, maybe you will have a positive opinion this time. This place is solid and the girls are nice as others reported. Stay safe, fellas.
-
04-17-24 20:56 #992Senior Member

Posts: 204Blue Bay
I have heard good things about. PM me any naughty details you can.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 11:38 #991Senior Member

Posts: 134Granny. Blue Bay on Casino Rd
Jessica at Blue Bay may well be just what you're looking for.
Sweet. And very naughty. Old lady!
In a little strip mall on the north side of Casino Rd, just west of Evergreen Way. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by TwiceBaked
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 00:52 #990Banned Member

Posts: 907Nancy at Shanghai
I can only speak for myself, but Shanghai has been one of the most consistent spots (hits on all cylinders) for me in and of Shoreline. Nancy is attractive, good service, doesn't speak too much English. Please be kind to them, we want this to last. Stay safe.
-
04-16-24 21:06 #989Regular Member

Posts: 3Bucket List
I have Asian granny / auntie on my bucket list. Are there any locations that are reliable for the older ladies providing BBBJ or more?
-
04-16-24 16:55 #988EMan91GuestTook your advice if I come back through the area I'll reach out on here you guys are active.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 00:04 #987Senior Member

Posts: 62HJ Only
I didn't get any reply on my quesiton here. Even in PMs. So TOFTT today and gave this place a try. The woman I saw on Saturday was seriously cute with a great rack and I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
I still didn't get the name of the place, because frankly I won't be going back.
The woman from Saturday wasn't working, but the mamasan introduced me to Coco. Average looking but young. Probably late 20's. So I thought I'd give it a shot. She looked like she might be fun. She was wearing a crop top and baggy sweats and I was encouraged when she gave my butt a little pinch when we entered the room. Was also encouraged when I saw the towel on the table wasn't much bigger than a washclothe. That thing definitely wasn't staying on.
Dropped the house fee 60 for the hour. Cash only. Massage starts and she's got average skills - but she's taking it seriously and spending a LOT of time / effort on it. She doesn't mind when I rub her legs and butt and there's some decent light teasing, so I was excited where this was heading.
But the massage is taking a lot longer than normal. And I'm wanting to flip. Finally do and she offers HJ. I say I want more and let her know I'm looking for FS. That's when she says this is a "no sex" shop. And that includes no BJ. It's a handy or nothing. Which in my book is a waste of time and money. I refuse it and we end the session awkwardly; I still get to leave with my water bottle of shame.
On the plus side. Did get a full 60 minutes of a massage.
She did seem like she was open to FS if it wasn't for house rules and the mamasan watching over all. But I won't be back to find out.








Reply With Quote




