Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 24698
-
04-25-24 07:48 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 50Happy feet brentwood
Called happy feet yesterday in Brentwood ask for lily they said not here anymore? Does anyone have a go to there? Saw Sasha mechanical finish!
-
04-25-24 07:17 #22357Senior Member

Posts: 40Calla
New employee at calla as of last evening. 20's very nice.
-
04-25-24 06:27 #22356Regular Member

Posts: 12Secret
I'm pretty sure she changed the name Sara to Marianne on the site because it's the same appointment slots as Sara. There is also now a pop up message on the website that says to leave them alone because there are no extra services. Seems like someone ruined it.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:57 #22355Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental Spa is on Bayless. Just a couple miles up I-55.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Has always been HE.
-
04-24-24 13:17 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 103Peaceful
There is Peaceful Massage in Oakville. It is in a strip mall off Telegraph near Erb Rd. I got only a decent massage there, but it has been a few years since I have been in there. Maybe things have improved. It is worth a try if you live in the area. Been to Sakura off Tesson Ferry and Rose Day Spa off Tesson Ferry. Did not get anything but a decent massage with a little tease there too.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:54 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 186Let us know for sure.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 09:04 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 1744Getting the Owner
Someone said you could book the owner using the chat / voice to book. I have not tried yet, but getting closer to swinging by when I get the chance.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Jeff.
-
04-24-24 06:37 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 186AMP in South County?
Is there no good AMP with HE in Mehlville / Oakville? Near Telegraph? I go out to Classic when I need to from time-to-time, but it would sure be nice to find somewhere closer.
-
04-24-24 05:48 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 186Bummer
Well, it doesn't seem like you can book the owner on their site anymore regardless:
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:20 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 68ProLux Carmen
Has anyone seen the new girl yet? I'm trying to, but my schedule just hasn't allowed me to, yet.
-
04-23-24 20:49 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes that was her standard MO. She would send mass texts out and then ghost after she got a couple bookings. I got sick of it as well.
Originally Posted by WingerDinger99
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 15:12 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 36Saw Ashley. Really great massage but no extras or HE.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:33 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 30I had tried schedule three appointments and she would blow me off all three times all when she was with the Angels. She would send a message a week later asking for a reschedule each time. She really doesn't have her priorities. She sent me a message recently with her new number once and I just ignored it. I gave her three chances and it just never worked out.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 14:00 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 479Savanah was one name she's used with the Angels. I can't remember the others. She's real and mixed reviews here.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 12:10 #22344Regular Member

Posts: 7Vii
I feel like it is finally my turn to finally contribute. I did schedule with Vii. I did a phone screening with her. Her pictures are accurate and her place is nice and I felt safe. I did pay for meter parking but there was plenty of space. She is tiny, but very cute. Spiritual and very direct about her rules and limitations. Its not a rub and tug. There isn't much teasing, but it is definitely a legitimate full body massage with a sensual and prolonged finish on the flip. I'd recommend. I would also recommend being honest with her with what you're looking for when you do screen, she will reciprocate. There is a spiritual thread to the service and if you're into it, its quite nice. You can dm questions.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





