Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 24708
-
04-24-24 10:54 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 186Let us know for sure.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 09:04 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 1744Getting the Owner
Someone said you could book the owner using the chat / voice to book. I have not tried yet, but getting closer to swinging by when I get the chance.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
Jeff.
-
04-24-24 06:37 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 186AMP in South County?
Is there no good AMP with HE in Mehlville / Oakville? Near Telegraph? I go out to Classic when I need to from time-to-time, but it would sure be nice to find somewhere closer.
-
04-24-24 05:48 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 186Bummer
Well, it doesn't seem like you can book the owner on their site anymore regardless:
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:20 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 68ProLux Carmen
Has anyone seen the new girl yet? I'm trying to, but my schedule just hasn't allowed me to, yet.
-
04-23-24 20:49 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 479Yes that was her standard MO. She would send mass texts out and then ghost after she got a couple bookings. I got sick of it as well.
Originally Posted by WingerDinger99
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 15:12 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 36Saw Ashley. Really great massage but no extras or HE.
Originally Posted by Fire1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:33 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 30I had tried schedule three appointments and she would blow me off all three times all when she was with the Angels. She would send a message a week later asking for a reschedule each time. She really doesn't have her priorities. She sent me a message recently with her new number once and I just ignored it. I gave her three chances and it just never worked out.
Originally Posted by BoilerWelder
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 14:00 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 479Savanah was one name she's used with the Angels. I can't remember the others. She's real and mixed reviews here.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 12:10 #22344Regular Member

Posts: 7Vii
I feel like it is finally my turn to finally contribute. I did schedule with Vii. I did a phone screening with her. Her pictures are accurate and her place is nice and I felt safe. I did pay for meter parking but there was plenty of space. She is tiny, but very cute. Spiritual and very direct about her rules and limitations. Its not a rub and tug. There isn't much teasing, but it is definitely a legitimate full body massage with a sensual and prolonged finish on the flip. I'd recommend. I would also recommend being honest with her with what you're looking for when you do screen, she will reciprocate. There is a spiritual thread to the service and if you're into it, its quite nice. You can dm questions.
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 10:59 #22343Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is Real
Former Angel not sure what name she used, reviews are mixed but old, I have been trying to setup something with her but she never answers when I ask about a time communication is sketchy at best. Hope you have better luck.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 10:51 #22342Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmin
I've been there multiple times. Have only received HE although as previously described, she'll lean over close and spit on your crank. Various options of MT. 60 for the hour plus gratuity of 40-60 depending on service. Have never heard of addition services available. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 09:58 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 340Rub Rankings. Regular Poster
Has anyone contact or seen the girl in this post? Looks TGTBT but it's a local number and the pics check out as not showing up anywhere else. And with the rates she's charging, I have to assume this is a FS session and not just massage. Any info is much appreciated.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html
-
04-21-24 18:56 #22340Senior Member

Posts: 40Lily
Can I pm you?
Originally Posted by Skippy808
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 17:14 #22339Senior Member

Posts: 196Jasmine chippewa
BJ, once mentioned next time more more tip may be available didn't tried again since even for HJ was very demanding $80-100 tip.









Reply With Quote





