Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2285

    Hi Everyone

    Just joined in. Set up a meeting with Hyeri today. First time meeting a Asian woman.

  2. #2284

    Hi All

    Hi Everyone, just joined in this forum. Set up a visit with Hyeri today.

  3. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by Machintosh  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Even with references.
    Thats what OMG responded with references. Def not built for out of towners.

  4. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing TER and came across reviews for this new agency.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist

    There are a bunch of reviews in a short time almost all from profiles with only 1 review, so the reviews are definitely suspect. But as I understand it that sort of thing is unfortunately fairly common among new Asian agencies trying to get their name out.

    Anyone on here heard anything or has visited them?
    Those are pretty obviously fake. Take those with a grain of salt.

  5. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Do all the agency make you show a pic of your DL here in ATL?
    Yes. Even with references.

  6. #2280
    Do all the agency make you show a pic of your DL here in ATL?

  7. #2279

    New Asian agency?

    Was browsing TER and came across reviews for this new agency.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist

    There are a bunch of reviews in a short time almost all from profiles with only 1 review, so the reviews are definitely suspect. But as I understand it that sort of thing is unfortunately fairly common among new Asian agencies trying to get their name out.

    Anyone on here heard anything or has visited them?

  8. #2278
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHuynh5  [View Original Post]
    I recently dreamed of Bora for the first time. She was amazing and experienced. Body was hot and she knows how to use the mirrors to perfection. The BBBJ was insane and she was rocking me. P2 P was also hot. Her service is top notch GFE and was able to CIM. 10/10 experience.

    I haven't tried Minji, but from what I read, she seems young and new. You can pick between experience versus a young body / face.
    Bora definitely got experience. I saw here earlier this week and was surprised to meet a much older girl than I expected. She looked like she was 40-45. The service was fine but I was taken out of it cause of her age. I'm 29 and I like girls closer to my age and Bora ain't that. I won't repeat.

  9. #2277
    Have a link to Sookja? I haven't seen her stuff anywhere. You are saying that's yuhee?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, even if Sookja decides to disappear, OMG will increase & you surely will have more Korean agencies with younger & prettier girls. However, if they persist in their arrogant, oppressive, and very coercive attitude, they will be forced to move out soon or later. I saw this pattern in other states, most recently in TX. Just consider this, that I have too much information about her since too many girls previously working for LKATL were traumatized by their manipulative behaviour. Nevertheless, positive aspect of this problem is, unlike the west coast, your state appears flourishing, and more business minded K-girls will start a better one if they see any chance.

    Lastly, Yuhee isn't "30's-40's". Add 10.

  10. #2276
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    Don't worry, even if Sookja decides to disappear, OMG will increase & you surely will have more Korean agencies with younger & prettier girls. However, if they persist in their arrogant, oppressive, and very coercive attitude, they will be forced to move out soon or later. I saw this pattern in other states, most recently in TX. Just consider this, that I have too much information about her since too many girls previously working for LKATL were traumatized by their manipulative behaviour. Nevertheless, positive aspect of this problem is, unlike the west coast, your state appears flourishing, and more business minded K-girls will start a better one if they see any chance.

    Lastly, Yuhee isn't "30's-40's". Add 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Now I know how you got "Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post " on your account.

    You live in Washington it seems so not sure about your business here.

    But LKATL was the only fucking Asian GFE AMP in the state of GA. OMG / KBP came late and was gone for a long time and now is back. So the whole fucking state of GA has 2 worthwhile GFE AMPs here.

    That is it. All damn K girls are 30's-40's. All except the unicorns like Lady Ari.

    So the people who actually live and fuck in GA should be very happy that LKATL and OMG exist. And someone trying to shit on one of them for some dumb reason is doing nothing to help us bastards that are horny for Asian snatch.

  11. #2275
    What is KBP?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Now I know how you got "Troll, if you
    don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post " on your account.

    You live in Washington it seems so not sure about your business here.

    But LKATL was the only fucking Asian GFE AMP in the state of GA. OMG / KBP came late and was gone for a long time and now is back. So the whole fucking state of GA has 2 worthwhile GFE AMPs here.

    That is it. All damn K girls are 30's-40's. All except the unicorns like Lady Ari.

    So the people who actually live and fuck in GA should be very happy that LKATL and OMG exist. And someone trying to shit on one of them for some dumb reason is doing nothing to help us bastards that are horny for Asian snatch.

  12. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Admin 2, for asking my explanation.

    First of all, although I quoted my own post, they know exactly I am not threatening myself. A few weeks ago, I truthfully expressed my own firsthand impressions by comparing between Yuhee and Harper. At that time, I was already exhausted and very tired, but I felt the need to provide my honest report to this board members. Unfortunately, after posting that report, I was found with a serious illness that I was hospitalized for a week. And then, yesterday, I figured out that some of the LKATL's Yuhee-lovers made false reports to The Review's admin and changed my young friend's profile. Simply, they intentionally victimized my innocent friend as a hostage simply because I said something they don't like. (For evidence, please see attached.) The problem is, the owner of LKATL & Yuhee & their so-called "reviewers" have been doing this for a while, using manipulative gaslighting on other girls, trying to control the market. Since I am a lone wolf, have no pack of "reviewers," there's no way I can fix my innocent friend's profile; however, I have the information to provide, and I believe my information will benefit the honest users of this board. At the same time, if Sookja & Yuhee & their simps are smart enough to understand my message, they will stop victimizing other girls and try to fix their own misbehaviors..
    Now I know how you got "Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post " on your account.

    You live in Washington it seems so not sure about your business here.

    But LKATL was the only fucking Asian GFE AMP in the state of GA. OMG / KBP came late and was gone for a long time and now is back. So the whole fucking state of GA has 2 worthwhile GFE AMPs here.

    That is it. All damn K girls are 30's-40's. All except the unicorns like Lady Ari.

    So the people who actually live and fuck in GA should be very happy that LKATL and OMG exist. And someone trying to shit on one of them for some dumb reason is doing nothing to help us bastards that are horny for Asian snatch.

  13. #2273

    Calm Down

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    First, Sookja was a provider in Vegas area. She's 46 this year. Contact LKATL for fact check. Another fact, Yuhee is in the age group of Sharon 2 & LA Sarah; bluntly, they all are in their 50's. Fraudulently, and nastily, Yuhee's The Review profile indicates she's in her early 30's. On the other hand, my friend is at least 20+ years (if not 30+ years) younger than these grannies.

    Unfortunately, I don't do shilling / simping. I just hate liars, dam liars! And I strongly believe my information will help the honest users of this board.
    Looks like your "friend" profile was fixed. Go get some rest.

  14. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHuynh5  [View Original Post]
    I recently dreamed of Bora for the first time. She was amazing and experienced. Body was hot and she knows how to use the mirrors to perfection. The BBBJ was insane and she was rocking me. P2 P was also hot. Her service is top notch GFE and was able to CIM. 10/10 experience.

    I haven't tried Minji, but from what I read, she seems young and new. You can pick between experience versus a young body / face.
    Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like I have a tough decision to make but I'm leaning toward Bora. I'll keep you posted on my decision.

  15. #2271

    +1 Bora

    Quote Originally Posted by BossKing72  [View Original Post]
    I've seen good review for both of them. Who should I see? I can't decide. Thanks!
    I recently dreamed of Bora for the first time. She was amazing and experienced. Body was hot and she knows how to use the mirrors to perfection. The BBBJ was insane and she was rocking me. P2 P was also hot. Her service is top notch GFE and was able to CIM. 10/10 experience.

    I haven't tried Minji, but from what I read, she seems young and new. You can pick between experience versus a young body / face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape