Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22557

    This the only thing I got

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    All of her posts are at least 9 months old. Do you have a recent post or contact? Or is her number still usable? Thanks for looking out!
    She got a new number I just didn't save it on the text app here is her FB let me know how it goes. https://www.facebook.com/share/83LSo...ibextid=LQQJ4d.

  2. #22556
    Has anybody seen Little Miss Real before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/424362920752

  3. #22555

    Jae / miss Rican

    I see she raising her prices and limiting her options. GPS again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/613665683929

  4. #22554

    Riah-Potto / Marquette Area. Scam

    Girl kind of looks like her picture. White / Blonde. Got to her room, Money on the dresser, she went to put music on in the other room, music did come on, then an African American room played dumb looking her for, claiming it was his room and to check the lease. Didn't throw a fit, just left. Lesson learned.

  5. #22553

    Rayanna

    Recently saw this one pictures are her, Possibly a little old, Good communication and a Little quiet but friendly personality Was ready on time. Location is OK during the day. Gave a good effort And was accommodating. I believe she's been around for quite some time using different names. I may repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/731233823395

  6. #22552
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0113  [View Original Post]
    No problem. I believe I am looking for a 20's-30's blonde or ginger gal, normal or petite. Mostly looking for 30 min 1 HR encounter. Incall rather than outcall. GF experience, no bb. I believe that flexibility in time would be nice. PM if you want to share some info.

    I appreciate your help.
    Buy blonde and a red wig, you can make them into anything you want them to be, get some orange hair color spray for her Bush LOL.

  7. #22551

    Don't get confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Dildon  [View Original Post]
    Would you or anyone say at the very least she's reliable to at least attempt service even if it's bad? Since there are kids involved, that may mean she's likely to not cause trouble at the risk of losing them.
    The post I have with the link is Lexi. She has never had kids around when we have met. Yes worth a try, but be prepared to be ghosted.

    The post I made without a link (the one about Smurf) is the girl that had kids in the living room.

  8. #22550
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/888612190487

    Don't get confused though, she can not DT. It's just I find her body type attractive. But she is a serial ghoster, and time waster. And over priced for her performance. If anyone can share someone similar to her, (like maybe an UTR) I would be much appreciative, and would be open to repaying the favor in some sort of way.
    Would you or anyone say at the very least she's reliable to at least attempt service even if it's bad? Since there are kids involved, that may mean she's likely to not cause trouble at the risk of losing them.

  9. #22549
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Re: Victor's

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been there in a long long time but there always was a few working girls at Victors on Thursday nights.
    Just don't go on a date with any of the bar staff. You might end up in corpse mode.

  10. #22548

    In Milwaukee? Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0113  [View Original Post]
    No problem. I believe I am looking for a 20's-30's blonde or ginger gal, normal or petite. Mostly looking for 30 min 1 HR encounter. Incall rather than outcall. GF experience, no bb. I believe that flexibility in time would be nice. PM if you want to share some info.

    I appreciate your help.
    Wow, cue the crowd laughing sound byte. I mean maybe it's out there, but it will probably be an UTR that someone is keeping to themselves. I wish you the best of luck my friend. And please share if you find her so we can contribute some cash to her.

  11. #22547

    Lexi or Lexi or Lexi idk

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnEatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Which Lexi are you referring to?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/888612190487

    Don't get confused though, she can not DT. It's just I find her body type attractive. But she is a serial ghoster, and time waster. And over priced for her performance. If anyone can share someone similar to her, (like maybe an UTR) I would be much appreciative, and would be open to repaying the favor in some sort of way.

  12. #22546
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0113  [View Original Post]
    No problem. I believe I am looking for a 20's-30's blonde or ginger gal, normal or petite. Mostly looking for 30 min 1 HR encounter. Incall rather than outcall. GF experience, no bb. I believe that flexibility in time would be nice. PM if you want to share some info.

    I appreciate your help.
    If you find something holler back, much appreciated. I'm in the Ohio area if you need some direction there.

  13. #22545

    Anything reliable

    Any reliable girls out there, even Bbw?

  14. #22544

    Preference

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, it might be helpful if you let us know what you're looking for. We all have our favorites and they are many shapes, sizes, colors and expertises. I'd be happy to help if I know what you want..
    No problem. I believe I am looking for a 20's-30's blonde or ginger gal, normal or petite. Mostly looking for 30 min 1 HR encounter. Incall rather than outcall. GF experience, no bb. I believe that flexibility in time would be nice. PM if you want to share some info.

    I appreciate your help.

  15. #22543
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam0113  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I will be in Milwaukee today until next Monday, and I was wondering if someone knows a good provider in the area as well as the experience with them. I compromise to write a report after my meeting with them.

    Thanks.
    With all due respect, it might be helpful if you let us know what you're looking for. We all have our favorites and they are many shapes, sizes, colors and expertises. I'd be happy to help if I know what you want.

    - Hayness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape