Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 43529
-
04-20-24 15:04 #39929Senior Member

Posts: 784Yes just h.e and daty, no CBJ. If it happens again next time I won't go back.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 14:34 #39928Senior Member

Posts: 32Next Steps
It all depends on the shop's location, new or a long term customer. You say you're a regular, the girls appetite for an extended menu. Sounds like she does, and (it goes without saying) how much donation you're willing to part with. This is often the deciding factor especially if the girl is younger and pretty. I can't really provide you with any tips without knowing what shop and where it is.
Originally Posted by MBeamg
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 12:38 #39927Senior Member

Posts: 338Blue Ocean
Saw Amy early this week and was initially skeptical bc I prefer Summer and a few others. Amy won me over in about 2 minutes. Immediately was friendly, intimate, sexy. Her enhanced Bs (maybe Cs haha?) we're fun to play with. 30 minutes. 5 tip. 8. Bottoms did not come off this time but I think they will in the future. She was so erotic with her touch I busted way quicker than usual.
Originally Posted by Marvelous10
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 09:12 #39926Senior Member

Posts: 224Sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by MBeamg
[View Original Post]
Name of the place please and what was the damage?
-
04-20-24 01:16 #39925Senior Member

Posts: 114Next stage?
Went to my normal hole in the wall AMP. But a new face was there, 30's Asian with C cups. Asked for 30 minutes and after the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ, I said I wanted a BJ (she looked at me like she was shocked, like "oh oOKAY".
She took her clothes off so I could see her lovely tits and ass. She bent over for a BJ but snuck the damn cover on, anyway the most bizarre shit happened. As she was giving me a BJ while I was laying down she straddled my face and put her pussy lips and started grinding her lips into my face. I sucked on her clit for a good 5 minutes while she rode my face till I popped. It was honestly one of the cleanest and most well taken care of things I've put my mouth on, no smell, tasted like a peach. I could have ate it for an hour.
Went for a second time another day and she did she same thing, but this time she motioned for us to have sex next time I visited her again, she says she leaves at the end of the month.
Few questions.
Never had an AMP suggest sex, why do you think that is?
How does one ask to remove the cover from the BJ?
How do you transition from covered to bare with an AMP?
-
04-19-24 23:28 #39924Senior Member

Posts: 144Wow, that's amazingly cheap for this place. It's like 100 less than for anyone else, assuming that you were talking about FS. What is the name of this generous woman?
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 22:05 #39923Senior Member

Posts: 889Wait what? 160 for just HE and DATY?
Originally Posted by MaxWalker86
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:53 #39922Senior Member

Posts: 111RE Old Hag
She has retired and now lives in New York. I have talked to her on WeChat.
Originally Posted by Spanker100
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:18 #39921Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks, I'll look around and share what I find out. Cheers.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:33 #39920Senior Member

Posts: 456BBBJ is harder to find. There are three places I know of along 139 approaching Marshfield, but no idea if over time you'll get what you want. The only one I know for sure will do it in that general region is Kelly at China 1 in Weymouth.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear808
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 16:57 #39919Regular Member

Posts: 14South shore
Hey all,
New to the south shore, wanted to start getting some traction on here. Looking for a solid lead on AMP down here. Tried SS on Bridge with Michelle earlier this week. Decent HE little top play with Tata out and butt over cloth. Not getting the feeling that it would go beyond though. Looking for a place closer to Pembroke area, where I can get to BBJ over time. I'll keep looking and reporting, from what I read, I want to try and contribute more, instead of just asking for the gravy. Thanks.
-
04-19-24 16:11 #39918Senior Member

Posts: 1247Was fucking included?
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 15:14 #39917Senior Member

Posts: 784Went to eastern was met by a girl named lily in a black skirt green top looked good. Paid the 1/2 hr fee she came back I said medium but it was just soft. Towards the end took her time with teasing.
I asked if I could see her clothes off! she said how much you pay? I said 1. 2 went to 1. 5 she agreed to 1. 6 I know I paid twenty bucks too much. I pointed to her area asked if I could get fs she said no. Just datty and tug. I stood up she kept a distance, first time there with angela we were humping each other lily just was okay. To better describe the girl she also has a tattoo behind her right shoulder something like small birds, top I'd say b's. She had me lay on the table put too much oil sat on my chest pushed her pussy towards my face brushing my hair reached behind tugged on my prick till I popped.
She was giggling quite a bit as I was laying on the table after cause I was looking up and away to give her privacy she said its okay to look. Came back with hot towel I had to wipe some more with the bounty after she left and that was it. I didn't see her again another lady came to usher me out which was kinda weird but w.e I think she was getting text messages.
Damage again was forty five house 1. 6 massage tip.
-
04-19-24 14:03 #39916Senior Member

Posts: 43What service?
Been thinking about trying this place, what service level do you get for house fee + tip = 200?
Originally Posted by TheBoobHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 13:19 #39915He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Conifer & Ipswich
The old lady at Conifer does have big tits, she isn't anything special but will give you a Russian finish which feels pretty nice between those big jugs. The Ipswich place on Rt 1.
Originally Posted by Northshore8
[View Original Post]
I've only seen one lady there the two times I've been, she is weird but I think kind of sexy, nice body, decent face. The menu is open depending on time of day and if she likes you, I've gotten Full nude massage, BBBJ, DATY and the promise of more next time, LOL. Just down the road is Fei Fei spa L, in the back of a business complex by the golf course, older decent massage depending on who is there (last time not so great) standard menu option.










Reply With Quote





