Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 30808
-
04-18-24 23:52 #25543Senior Member

Posts: 208Disregard ad taken down.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 22:11 #25542Senior Member

Posts: 97Out of Touch
Consider me out of touch. Thanks for chiming in.
-J.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 22:10 #25541Senior Member

Posts: 97Just looking for alternative thoughts and opinions.
As surprising as it might sound, I've been mongering for close to 2 decades now and have seen the rise of more and more scams over time. However, as the world becomes more digital and digital payment rails become more accessible and something that potential providers accept, I wanted to know if anyone had any positive experiences with a real provider that accepted a deposit to reserve their time.
I remember a time when BKS was not primarily Hispanic women from the Miami area. LOL.
I know that most are scams and they are usually the fastest ways for you to part with your money, but always interested to hear stories counter to the norm.
-J.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 21:31 #25540Senior Member

Posts: 301She is hideous! Obese, and Ugly She is in no way resembles the girl in the pictures. Who in their right mind would want to hit that, let alone pay for it?
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 20:34 #25539Senior Member

Posts: 208Leisa
Any one seen or have any info on this one. Can't find anything. https://tryst.link/escort/leisa.
-
04-18-24 20:22 #25538Senior Member

Posts: 337Set up
No offense but smells like a set up.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 19:26 #25537Senior Member

Posts: 585You should really search in this forum for the hundreds that have ADMITTED to being deposit scammed. Your post is so out of touch with reality I don't even know where to begin. New mongers. Never, ever send money to someone you do not know beforehand. There's absolutely no reason to ever do it. If she's real and wants to meet you, she'll be patient as that's only logical. If she's a scammer (a dude in Nigeria), they will want you to send them money and pass it off as a deposit. The CashApp will have been opened a week ago, linked to a fresh bank account that gets drained hourly.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 19:05 #25536Senior Member

Posts: 140Why would you want to do a deposit? It's not worth it. I wouldn't do it even if it's not a scam.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:47 #25535Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks for the share!
She's a looker! Glad you found a good and real one and thanks for sharing the information with all of us fellow mongers.
J.
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:12 #25534Senior Member

Posts: 97Deposit beforehand
I know a lot of folks absolutely do not send any deposits beforehand and it's definitely the safest and most conservative thing to do and absolutely eliminates scams on the front end (does not eliminate the good ole' knock on the door or run to the bathroom trick, etc), but has anyone ventured to send a deposit to someone they felt was more reliable and was actually able to complete the deed / transaction without issue?
If so, what are some signs or criteria you use to filter out the high probability scams from the potentially real providers prior to sending.
Also, if sending digital payments, what digital payments platform do you use to try to best shield your identity from the provider. For example, I know in cashapp, you can simply make it a profile name that they see but it can be anything of your choosing. I feel other platforms immediately expose real identification information to the payee (PayPal / venmo).
Any information is greatly appreciated.
J.
-
04-18-24 15:34 #25533Regular Member

Posts: 7Mel
I going to share my experience cause this page helped me a lot in the past.
I'm not the kind of person who spends a lot of money on this, I usually use megapersonal and yesterday I went to see Mel she is a pretty brunette with green eyes, she doesn't speak English but she understood everything I asked. BBBJ and the pics she send it's accurate, actually it's really her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185
-
04-18-24 14:29 #25532Senior Member

Posts: 238Another rule.
The worst picture in the ad is the best you will see in person, so if you aren't attracted to the worst picture, move along.
-
04-18-24 12:18 #25531Senior Member

Posts: 115Channel
Guys! Channel is real, I ended up doing the deed. If you guys manage to speak a little Spanish will be helpful for ya'll. If you like them thick, that's your girl. CBJ, but she does it very well, many positions are available, no rush. I think I did a good connection with her. Damage 120. Also, she mentioned that today is her last day.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 11:29 #25530Regular Member

Posts: 7Mel mega personal
Just want to share my experience here cause you guys helped me before with this, so I'm not the kind who spend a lot of money on this, I know it's hard to find a girl who worth in cheap websites. Last night I saw this girl Mel and she is beautiful, she doesn't speak English but understood me perfectly. Brunette with green eyes, BBBJ, good body I had a good time with her. The pics she share when you text are accurate.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185
-
04-18-24 10:30 #25529Senior Member

Posts: 409A few more rules
1. No menu listed.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
2. No BBBJ especially if she allows daty. Selfish.
3. No face pic or blurred.









Reply With Quote






