Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 26668
-
04-19-24 14:27 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 493Ivy
She had an unfortunate accident involving her hand, met someone, and retired last I knew.
Extremely friendly provider with a very nice figure (some minor baby damage). I miss her as well.
Originally Posted by DaddyD
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 14:11 #21327Senior Member

Posts: 79Ivy
Anyone know what every happened to Ivy? Maybe she's UTR now? She was the first that I ever saw, we had a few good times. Her picture just showed up on a search.
-
04-19-24 11:29 #21326Senior Member

Posts: 110Trouble
$100 ss. Great comms great ass.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 10:52 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 99Recommendations
Heading over to a place called Sandy Pines, near Gun Lake, for the weekend and looking for recommendations for ladies to see in the area or on the trip across state from Ann Arbor.
Thanks in advance. Rick.
-
04-19-24 09:03 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 37Trouble
What size donation? She looks / sounds great, depending on the rates.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/031216642304
-
04-18-24 17:39 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 189Trouble
Every once in a while, I'll come across a review that incites action. This one made me act same day, actually. Met on short notice at Grandville incall. Texted for room # when I parked and got a fairly immediate response. Greeted me at the door and I dropped the donate on the table. After introductions, we started with a CBJ (not sure if she offers BBJ but I prefer covered). She is skilled, boys. Don't think I'd last if we didn't have a cover on LOL. After she got my attention, I wanted to try her kitty, so she climbed on top for an amazing ride in reverse cowgirl. Again, she is skilled. After a while, she asked me to get behind her for standing K9. Probably the quickest I've finished in a while. I usually like ss for a first meeting with a girl but it was definitely the appropriate time-slot for this visit. I was probably in and done by 15 minutes.
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
Cool girl and seems to have her head on straight. Said she's in town for another week or two. YMMV but check her out if you get a chance.
AR.
-
04-18-24 17:00 #21322Senior Member

Posts: 444Drive Time AKA Kelly
She's been around for at least 5 years that I know of. I saw her 3-4 times, but it's been close to 2 years since my last visit; she was OK. Decent looking girl but she was 28 during GWBs first term.
Originally Posted by Noone29
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 15:21 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 390Search for Luxx or Luxey in the massage forum.
Read post 16518.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...551&viewfull=1#post6093551.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 12:46 #21320Senior Member

Posts: 324Luxx
She is trying to rebrand herself by changing her name. Search Luxx. Has lots of reviews, most bad. Upsell, lurking bf.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 12:33 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 106Nuru Goddess / Elise
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/319485289210
Anyone know anything on this one? Nothing searched for Elise here or in massage. Thanks in advance!
-
04-18-24 12:23 #21318Senior Member

Posts: 640Hunter / Lauren
I appreciate the feedback. I was just curious since I haven't been very active lately and I remember them getting high marks from most seniors etc. I've been searching for a nice higher end duo experience. I'm trying to steer clear of the tweeks and the high volume chicks. Papa Be.
-
04-18-24 08:19 #21317Senior Member

Posts: 110Lauren chasing candy
Move on. She tryna stay high AF. Tags expired. Cops going to pull her over and see bag. Or she going to get dirty fetty and OD. Going to end bad. Shame.
Originally Posted by UsBorne
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 07:26 #21316Regular Member

Posts: 12Hunter was talking about retiring early last year. She said she was going to once or twice but stayed around, but then she moved I think. Made a few visits to GR last year as far as I know, but I haven't seen her profile on Tryst in the GR section in quite a long time. Can't even remember the link to it to check if it's still active.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 22:42 #21315Senior Member

Posts: 226Lauren
I have seen Lauren several times and it has always been good. Maybe you caught her on a bad day? I've never had bad comms with her.
Originally Posted by UsBorne
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 20:24 #21314Senior Member

Posts: 34Lauren in massage
Lauren posts in the massage section.
Originally Posted by UsBorne
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/433400421934











Reply With Quote





