Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 30810
-
04-18-24 20:22 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 337Set up
No offense but smells like a set up.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 19:26 #25589Senior Member

Posts: 585You should really search in this forum for the hundreds that have ADMITTED to being deposit scammed. Your post is so out of touch with reality I don't even know where to begin. New mongers. Never, ever send money to someone you do not know beforehand. There's absolutely no reason to ever do it. If she's real and wants to meet you, she'll be patient as that's only logical. If she's a scammer (a dude in Nigeria), they will want you to send them money and pass it off as a deposit. The CashApp will have been opened a week ago, linked to a fresh bank account that gets drained hourly.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 19:05 #25588Senior Member

Posts: 140Why would you want to do a deposit? It's not worth it. I wouldn't do it even if it's not a scam.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:47 #25587Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks for the share!
She's a looker! Glad you found a good and real one and thanks for sharing the information with all of us fellow mongers.
J.
Originally Posted by ComoElAgua
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:12 #25586Senior Member

Posts: 97Deposit beforehand
I know a lot of folks absolutely do not send any deposits beforehand and it's definitely the safest and most conservative thing to do and absolutely eliminates scams on the front end (does not eliminate the good ole' knock on the door or run to the bathroom trick, etc), but has anyone ventured to send a deposit to someone they felt was more reliable and was actually able to complete the deed / transaction without issue?
If so, what are some signs or criteria you use to filter out the high probability scams from the potentially real providers prior to sending.
Also, if sending digital payments, what digital payments platform do you use to try to best shield your identity from the provider. For example, I know in cashapp, you can simply make it a profile name that they see but it can be anything of your choosing. I feel other platforms immediately expose real identification information to the payee (PayPal / venmo).
Any information is greatly appreciated.
J.
-
04-18-24 15:34 #25585Regular Member

Posts: 7Mel
I going to share my experience cause this page helped me a lot in the past.
I'm not the kind of person who spends a lot of money on this, I usually use megapersonal and yesterday I went to see Mel she is a pretty brunette with green eyes, she doesn't speak English but she understood everything I asked. BBBJ and the pics she send it's accurate, actually it's really her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185
-
04-18-24 14:29 #25584Senior Member

Posts: 238Another rule.
The worst picture in the ad is the best you will see in person, so if you aren't attracted to the worst picture, move along.
-
04-18-24 12:18 #25583Senior Member

Posts: 115Channel
Guys! Channel is real, I ended up doing the deed. If you guys manage to speak a little Spanish will be helpful for ya'll. If you like them thick, that's your girl. CBJ, but she does it very well, many positions are available, no rush. I think I did a good connection with her. Damage 120. Also, she mentioned that today is her last day.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 11:29 #25582Regular Member

Posts: 7Mel mega personal
Just want to share my experience here cause you guys helped me before with this, so I'm not the kind who spend a lot of money on this, I know it's hard to find a girl who worth in cheap websites. Last night I saw this girl Mel and she is beautiful, she doesn't speak English but understood me perfectly. Brunette with green eyes, BBBJ, good body I had a good time with her. The pics she share when you text are accurate.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185
-
04-18-24 10:30 #25581Senior Member

Posts: 410A few more rules
1. No menu listed.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
2. No BBBJ especially if she allows daty. Selfish.
3. No face pic or blurred.
-
04-18-24 09:40 #25580Senior Member

Posts: 142Also.
Compare height and weight listed to the size of the girl in her pictures. A girl who looks 5'4 and in perfect shape does not weigh 150 lbs.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:11 #25579Senior Member

Posts: 141I will usually pass if they.
- ask me to bring them something.
- spread pussy in the ad.
- have pics / videos sucking and fucking.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:04 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 1712She's real. I see her walking around hotels when I'm going to see someone else. She used to pal around with a really wild provider named Rose from the OLD OLD days. But she disappeared, most likely due to drugs. But this girl always had similar reviews: Lots of rules, no touching this or that, scissoring her legs closed so you couldn't actually move or get into her, so it was a no-go. A frustrating, sterile time. But now she's gained a ton of weight and is offering sloppy this and anal that, so who knows but I'd be skeptical.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:01 #25577Senior Member

Posts: 1712Plus, totally fake pics. She's got a huge gut and I bolted the second I saw her and she hit me with the door on the way out. Avoid this scam.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 07:58 #25576Senior Member

Posts: 625Fake
Last review on TER was 2022 so, yes. High probability of being a scam or bad service.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






