Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25590

    Set up

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    She's a looker! Glad you found a good and real one and thanks for sharing the information with all of us fellow mongers. J.
    No offense but smells like a set up.

  2. #25589
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of folks absolutely do not send any deposits beforehand and it's definitely the safest and most conservative thing to do and absolutely eliminates scams on the front end (does not eliminate the good ole' knock on the door or run to the bathroom trick, etc), but has anyone ventured to send a deposit to someone they felt was more reliable and was actually able to complete the deed / transaction without issue?

    If so, what are some signs or criteria you use to filter out the high probability scams from the potentially real providers prior to sending.

    Also, if sending digital payments, what digital payments platform do you use to try to best shield your identity from the provider. For example, I know in cashapp, you can simply make it a profile name that they see but it can be anything of your choosing. I feel other platforms immediately expose real identification information to the payee (PayPal / venmo).

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    J.
    You should really search in this forum for the hundreds that have ADMITTED to being deposit scammed. Your post is so out of touch with reality I don't even know where to begin. New mongers. Never, ever send money to someone you do not know beforehand. There's absolutely no reason to ever do it. If she's real and wants to meet you, she'll be patient as that's only logical. If she's a scammer (a dude in Nigeria), they will want you to send them money and pass it off as a deposit. The CashApp will have been opened a week ago, linked to a fresh bank account that gets drained hourly.

  3. #25588
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of folks absolutely do not send any deposits beforehand and it's definitely the safest and most conservative thing to do and absolutely eliminates scams on the front end (does not eliminate the good ole' knock on the door or run to the bathroom trick, etc), but has anyone ventured to send a deposit to someone they felt was more reliable and was actually able to complete the deed / transaction without issue?

    If so, what are some signs or criteria you use to filter out the high probability scams from the potentially real providers prior to sending.

    Also, if sending digital payments, what digital payments platform do you use to try to best shield your identity from the provider. For example, I know in cashapp, you can simply make it a profile name that they see but it can be anything of your choosing. I feel other platforms immediately expose real identification information to the payee (PayPal / venmo).

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    J.
    Why would you want to do a deposit? It's not worth it. I wouldn't do it even if it's not a scam.

  4. #25587

    Thanks for the share!

    She's a looker! Glad you found a good and real one and thanks for sharing the information with all of us fellow mongers.
    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComoElAgua  [View Original Post]
    I going to share my experience cause this page helped me a lot in the past.

    I'm not the kind of person who spends a lot of money on this, I usually use megapersonal and yesterday I went to see Mel she is a pretty brunette with green eyes, she doesn't speak English but she understood everything I asked. BBBJ and the pics she send it's accurate, actually it's really her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185

  5. #25586

    Deposit beforehand

    I know a lot of folks absolutely do not send any deposits beforehand and it's definitely the safest and most conservative thing to do and absolutely eliminates scams on the front end (does not eliminate the good ole' knock on the door or run to the bathroom trick, etc), but has anyone ventured to send a deposit to someone they felt was more reliable and was actually able to complete the deed / transaction without issue?

    If so, what are some signs or criteria you use to filter out the high probability scams from the potentially real providers prior to sending.

    Also, if sending digital payments, what digital payments platform do you use to try to best shield your identity from the provider. For example, I know in cashapp, you can simply make it a profile name that they see but it can be anything of your choosing. I feel other platforms immediately expose real identification information to the payee (PayPal / venmo).

    Any information is greatly appreciated.

    J.

  6. #25585

    Mel

    I going to share my experience cause this page helped me a lot in the past.

    I'm not the kind of person who spends a lot of money on this, I usually use megapersonal and yesterday I went to see Mel she is a pretty brunette with green eyes, she doesn't speak English but she understood everything I asked. BBBJ and the pics she send it's accurate, actually it's really her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7146.jpg‎  

  7. #25584

    Another rule.

    The worst picture in the ad is the best you will see in person, so if you aren't attracted to the worst picture, move along.

  8. #25583

    Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Also planning to toft this one tomorrow. I'll keep ya'll updated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/168309718
    Guys! Channel is real, I ended up doing the deed. If you guys manage to speak a little Spanish will be helpful for ya'll. If you like them thick, that's your girl. CBJ, but she does it very well, many positions are available, no rush. I think I did a good connection with her. Damage 120. Also, she mentioned that today is her last day.

  9. #25582

    Mel mega personal

    Just want to share my experience here cause you guys helped me before with this, so I'm not the kind who spend a lot of money on this, I know it's hard to find a girl who worth in cheap websites. Last night I saw this girl Mel and she is beautiful, she doesn't speak English but understood me perfectly. Brunette with green eyes, BBBJ, good body I had a good time with her. The pics she share when you text are accurate.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/168385185

  10. #25581

    A few more rules

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Got me kinda curious. What are your hard rules?

    Mine are:

    -I NEVER send a deposit.
    -I prefer BBBJ. But CFS is a must for me.
    -I don't spend more than $400/ hr.
    -"AI" generated/obviously fake posts are skipped.
    -If I Google the number and see different faces. I don't bother.
    -No fat chicks!!
    -If I walk in the door and am "disrespectfully" catfished, I leave (this has eliminated 99% of the asian ads for me).
    -If the woman smells like hot garbage, I don't power through. I stop, explain why, and then leave (I've wasted a few hundred over the years). No second chances with this either.
    -If their ad has pics of a creampie. I move on as well. Seeing a stranger's spent nut is not sexy or appealing to me.
    -If I see them and have a bad experience (they are not friendly, they are drugged out, they are just bad at their craft, etc etc). No second chances ever - I do not repeat.
    1. No menu listed.

    2. No BBBJ especially if she allows daty. Selfish.

    3. No face pic or blurred.

  11. #25580

    Also.

    Compare height and weight listed to the size of the girl in her pictures. A girl who looks 5'4 and in perfect shape does not weigh 150 lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    I will usually pass if they.

    - ask me to bring them something.

    - spread pussy in the ad.

    - have pics / videos sucking and fucking.

  12. #25579
    I will usually pass if they.

    - ask me to bring them something.

    - spread pussy in the ad.

    - have pics / videos sucking and fucking.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    1. If location is in the hood, speaks volumes on quality woman you'll be seeing. Hard no.

    2. If no MSOG most likely no. I don't do QV always think why didn't I just jkof at home? Haha not paying hhr or hr for 10 minutes and a lackluster back rub with half interested conversation while she's on phone waiting for me to leave.

    3. IF THEIR AD IS IN ALL CAPS hahaha absolutely hard no sounds like they'd have an attitude.

    4. If it lists like "NO THIS NO THAT NO THIS NO THAT " sounds so inviting.

    You got some good ones though the fact people will send a deposit is mind boggling. 0 sympathy. And BBFS to me is absolutely disgusting and to think how many have been in there is alarming. And definitely always google number I need reviews or consistent ads.

  13. #25578
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    No reviews, no name? I'm sure it's a scam.
    She's real. I see her walking around hotels when I'm going to see someone else. She used to pal around with a really wild provider named Rose from the OLD OLD days. But she disappeared, most likely due to drugs. But this girl always had similar reviews: Lots of rules, no touching this or that, scissoring her legs closed so you couldn't actually move or get into her, so it was a no-go. A frustrating, sterile time. But now she's gained a ton of weight and is offering sloppy this and anal that, so who knows but I'd be skeptical.

  14. #25577
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Her pricing doesn't even make sense. Like she's just throwing out numbers.
    Plus, totally fake pics. She's got a huge gut and I bolted the second I saw her and she hit me with the door on the way out. Avoid this scam.

  15. #25576

    Fake

    Last review on TER was 2022 so, yes. High probability of being a scam or bad service.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a while ago. She wanted a deposit. So I moved on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape