Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 37344
-
04-20-24 19:55 #31764Senior Member

Posts: 92Same here
I use to see her regularly but can't get her to respond not sure what's the deal.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 13:20 #31763Senior Member

Posts: 581Blonde Pixie?
Has anyone had success in seeing her recently?
I still see her ads but no luck in contacting her.
-
04-20-24 13:16 #31762Senior Member

Posts: 581Jessica / Judy?
Please send me a pm with her number and location.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 11:30 #31761Senior Member

Posts: 253Judy / Jessica
Saw Judy / Jessica the other night. The name sure is fitting. Now she's not much to look at, but at that price point I wasn't expecting much. She can inhale a cock though and then for her to rather me fuck her in the ass was a surprise to me too. For 60 bucks, how can you complain??
-
04-19-24 19:05 #31760Banned Member

Posts: 242Agreed
She's good people and drama free. I agree with everything here.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:21 #31759Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks much for the review FF. I met her today. She is worthwhile for the services she offer for that rate. The room was terrible though. I opted hh for 1. 2 which include everything. She rushed little towards the end since she has got another appointment. I will repeat, may be for an hour next time.
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 16:51 #31758Senior Member

Posts: 88Most of my recent appointments are from this site only. I usually search for providers who service at south of the river. Deposit is no go for me.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 16:09 #31757Senior Member

Posts: 342Anyone sampled K Factor?
I'd bet every dollar that the monkey has a grip on this one. I'd also bet every dollar that she would let you fuck her brains out (or vice versa). It's all in the eyes gentlemen LOL.
Any of you have Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168429142
-
04-19-24 13:27 #31756Senior Member

Posts: 127Alligator escorts or list crawler
Has anyone ever been able to make a date through these listing without there being an insistence on making a deposit. More over has anyone ever been able to make a visit to any of these providers. I have always stayed away from making deposits and moved on. But decide this once to go for it. I made my deposit and went to defined hotel. There was asked to make another deposit and that was not able to collect the original deposit. Offer to meet and pay in cash infill. No go. Gave up took my licks and headed home. Found that deposit had been collected by some dude. Instead of Hot MILF mom Kathleen of Snapchat [Deleted by Admin]. Guess the old putz here learned his lesson.
Peace out.
SG.
-
04-19-24 11:55 #31755Senior Member

Posts: 56Glen Allen?
Have you seen any in Glen Allen / West End? Has there been anything good?
Originally Posted by BowTieGuy394
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 11:20 #31754Senior Member

Posts: 148My experience there is no love you long time VIP boom boom, stick with 30.
Originally Posted by BowTieGuy394
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 11:09 #31753Senior Member

Posts: 148For those of you who have or still visit SB dating sites like SA or WYP dating who are now using Sirens will agree is it eliminates the time-consuming online dating process game with just a phone call. As for total out-of-pocket expenses; there are variables that may affect the cost and to repeat what has been said "there's no magic number or range" but to give an estimate, total out-of-pocket expenses for a date may cost as much as 700+ if you have to rent a FC (hotel or Airbnb).
Originally Posted by TheArcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 10:59 #31752Senior Member

Posts: 185Asian Crapshoot: Time question
Lately I've been doing more ACS versus AMP.
I usually opt for the "30 minute" session instead of the "60 minute" session.
I'm wondering if I'm missing out on any extra special bonus options by doing 30 versus 60? The last time I did the 60 minutes session (about 3 years ago) - there was no difference. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.
And when I ask the handlers about differences between 30 or 60 - their Engrish skills get even worse.
Better to keep asking for 30 or does a magic world of bigger tits and tighter pussies magically appear for 60 minutes sessions?
-
04-18-24 07:18 #31751Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56That question was answered yesterday in post #31679.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 07:14 #31750Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 56So true
I've paid anywhere from $30 to $260 for FS with various SirensVA girls over the years. There's no average tip. There's no magic number or range. Some girls didn't require a tip at all when they first opened here in Richmond. Most are looking for regulars, so the price goes down every time you see them.
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






