Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1624
-
04-25-24 22:30 #514Senior Member

Posts: 70Sophia
How much did you pay and did she say how much for FS?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:47 #513Senior Member

Posts: 1033Mahalo for the report bro. She sounds cool, I May hit her up. Standard fees?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 05:41 #512Senior Member

Posts: 25She's pretty good, decent massage and she offers pretty much anything, she lives in a house in aiea with this girl who also pretty much offers anything. Both reals pics mids 30's sometimes they do have that linda type smell if you've seen her in the past youll know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1;6874620[URL
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23187768.html
-
04-25-24 02:04 #511Senior Member

Posts: 341I have seen her awhile back. Not sure if she's in the same place but it was those apartments near Pearlridge. I just remember needing to be buzzed up by a phone call or something to get in. Can't remember exactly. Anyways I thought she looked pretty in person, pretty short and thick. Honestly, it was almost like meeting an old friend. She was very warm and friendly. Offered food and drinks LOL. Not once was rushed, and I honestly didn't know what to expect.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Finally after talking story, went to the bed naked and proceeded to do a massage on me. If I recall, she was just in a shirt and panties. Full menu was available, but only partook in a HE finish which I noticed later her panties came off as she straddled me. Nothing seemed rushed and she seemed genuinely friendly. Although her body was not my typical type, I still enjoyed the session.
Afterwards, hung out a bit but honestly I was just trying to nut and leave. I would probably repeat again if service is the same, but probably wouldn't be my first option. TEHO.
-
04-23-24 22:16 #510Senior Member

Posts: 1453Sophia
Thank you Hono1 for sharing. Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by Honolulu1;6874620[URL
-
04-23-24 21:46 #509Senior Member

Posts: 847Sofia
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23206471.html
Just posting link. Seen a few different pics of girls saying Sofia but don't know which pic is true or fake. Sorry WomenLover, I was intrigued by the same posts about Sofia or Sophia in Aiea. Got my sights on seeing someone else maybe this weekend. Good luck. Hono1.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 18:31 #508Senior Member

Posts: 1453Sofia
Has anyone seen Sophia? Please advise.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23206471.html
-
04-18-24 15:09 #507Senior Member

Posts: 48Further confirmation, do some research on social media from 2018-2023, at profiles, if you can find her / he and you'll get all the confirmation you need. Again, I have nothing against Trans, but if your not into that, because her surgeries are very convincing, again. Be wary.
Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 03:16 #506Senior Member

Posts: 48Town House Aiea
This is in regards to one of the girls JIJI from a while back from one of the townhouses in aiea. Yup. She is definitely a he. Took 2 visits to figure this out. The facial structure, long arms, masculine hands, raspy voice and very small box. Be wary if your not into this as he could definitely pass as a she.
-
04-16-24 21:21 #505Senior Member

Posts: 48Jiji Aiea
I've been wanting to post this for a while. She was located at the Aiea townhouses across from the mall. She was using some other models photos off Instagram. That being said, she is all looks. And that's about it. Fake tit's, ass and hips. Ect. I saw her a few times, due to location and convenience. You could tell she was inexperienced because she didn't know how to give BBBJ without teeth, let alone do proper messages. She also doesn't provide very good GFE. No deep kissing unless your lucky like a previous poster mentioned. I did make her come a few times, but she could not handle me very long as her box is tiny. Another indication she's new at the whole thing. Anyways, she got greedy and upped her price to the 400 mark. On top of that, she said she could not tolerate my size any longer and I was too big for her.
If she does return, I'll warn you, she doesn't like men who are bigger than average, offers not GFE, gives lousy BBBJ and is unreasonably overpriced. She is just a pretty face with No personality. Your better off going to Honolulu, ala moana, or king street. Do not waste your money on this one.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[[blue]
-
04-16-24 01:47 #504Senior Member

Posts: 95Maybe not the same one,
What you have describe was something like that. Short with a little bit of blonde showing and yes, little on the heavy side. IDK if I can say cute but she did look more older side. Strolling thru the other comments about annie, maybe this not the same one. Sorry, only been to this place twice and that time was like couple years ago from the first time I went haha. But I want to know who that small super light skin girl was because dang, I got to drop by and just ask for her.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 11:21 #503Senior Member

Posts: 1453Phusasiam Short Hair Lady
Did the lady with the short hair have blonde hair and little on the heavy side and pretty?
Originally Posted by RainyBoy1
[View Original Post]
Wondering if she is Annie? Mama San said Annie not work there anymore but maybe.
Annie returned? Please advise.
-
04-15-24 01:48 #502Senior Member

Posts: 95Dang, I dropped by the other day. I know who your talking about. Saw her with one cute dress. Wanted her but she alredy had someone but that didn't stop me from leaving so another lady came by. Short hair, a little bit average build lady, almost thought was one TS when she talked LOL. NO HE hints nothing, LOL Pretty legit massage.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 18:47 #501Senior Member

Posts: 341Phusisiam
Went last week, didn't seem too busy but handful of cars in that little parking lot. Had a real skinny MT who went by the name bell if I remember. At this point, I only start to ask for names if I decide to repeat and lately no one is really worth repeating unfortunately. She looked to be about no heavier than 90 lbs, maybe even lighter. But pretty girl, maybe late 20's or early 30's the most.
With that saying, Her massage skills seemed decent, but lack of power. So if you're looking for a strong massage, she is NOT it. Actually seemed like a legit massage until the end where she asked if I wanted HE. Said sure and she proceeded to go at it. Allowed roaming over clothes but nothing to grab from the behind if you know what I mean. Was able to do a little rubbing of the taco but kept pushing away, oh well. Took me awhile to finish and then cleaned me up. Used baby oil, which I hate just in case anyone else hates it too.
Would probably not repeat. If massage was good then sure, but lack of strength made it not worth it. 70 was paid up front for house and another 70 for tip. Anyone recommend anyone else that works there? I wouldn't going back if better therapists.
-
04-11-24 11:37 #500Senior Member

Posts: 1453Thai Orchid
Thank you for sharing. Wow! That's a busy place. I don't see much of their ads now.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





