Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 10979
-
04-18-24 21:55 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 254Better to find reviews
If I can't find reviews for the providers, I automatically stay away from it. No point in falling for stings or bad providers.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 21:51 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 254Looking at the quality of the pics
I'm using my computer so I can tell the pics are compressed big time. Definitely looks like someone downloaded a picture instead of using an original pictures.
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle98
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 21:02 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 5111Good point. Just because an advertisement at first claims "payment in person" doesn't mean the advertiser won't later come up with some purportedly "special" or "unanticipated" reason why some amount needs to be paid in advance.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
Also, after my original reply post, I noticed that there are advertisements currently running in Portland (Oregon), Reno (Nevada) and Dallas (Texas) using the same phone number and what seem to be photos of the same woman.
-
04-18-24 18:37 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 299Stay away
Many ways of wanting $ upfront.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 17:56 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 5111Reverse image searching indicates that at least some of the photos currently used in that advertisement (and the AdultSearch advertisement) are of Angie Varona, a model and social media influencer with 3,800,000 followers on Instagram.
Originally Posted by Doggiestyle98
[View Original Post]
Reverse image searching also reveals that photos currently used in that advertisement (and the AdultSearch advertisement) have been used for numerous advertisements in various locations all around the mainland USA.
-
04-18-24 16:36 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 97Kailena
Does anyone have any info on this hottie?
https://hot.com/us/hi/honolulu/escor...35-0045/m-Q2V9
Thanks!
-
04-17-24 23:03 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-17-24 22:56 #9997Senior Member

Posts: 46Jazz
Aloha mongers! Just a heads up for you. I saw Jazz here in Kona a few hrs ago. She will be coming to Oahu after the 22. I highly recommend her! Tall in great shape MILF (47).
Absolutely loves what she does! BBBJ as good as it gets. For me BBFS included but YRMV. Don't miss out on this one. Best is her rate was only $$$$ I'm over all these 600 700 rates.
Happy Hunting Boyz.
-
04-17-24 22:46 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 46Yuri
I saw Yuri in Kona about a 1 1/2 yr ago. At that time while fucking her I thought her pussy felt weird! I later thought she might be post op trans. Thanks for confirming!
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 02:06 #9995Regular Member

Posts: 25I've seen the first girl, Linda, a few times. I never had anal from her but it's been mentioned by others that she for anal. She's also BBFS friendly. Screamed at the top of her lungs when she's getting fucked. Be safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by Tierney
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 18:47 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 124Latin Princess
Posted a review in Latin Princess message board, but I forgot to post the links.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2929821
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23201684.html
-
04-16-24 16:13 #9993Senior Member

Posts: 254My take
I can say the same for Natalie. Although I've only met her once, she is good, but I just have different preference. Never was aware about Yuri's info. I can't say anything about Jade either because I never booked with her.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 19:00 #9992Senior Member

Posts: 52Hit and miss
Anyone have any other good hits on cuddlecomfort?
-
04-13-24 16:08 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 254Yups
One of our friends that I actually met up with previously hit me up before she flew into the island. Nice to have good reference.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 00:06 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is definitely a keeper
I've seen her 3 times myself. I love her accent and every inch of her body on mine.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





