Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1718
-
05-17-24 15:41 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 400Posts everywhere in the state simultaneously
All you need to know
.
Originally Posted by Hiimgl
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 05:17 #1312Regular Member

Posts: 6Sexy Brunette
Anyone seen her before? She legit? I see her post all the time but I can't find anything on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/679113688518
-
05-14-24 23:26 #1311Regular Member

Posts: 9Pink haired beauty
Has anyone met with Alexa before? Trying to get some insight on the below post. Did a cross reference on the number and see that it is consistent with the area. She is a beauty with long hair that I have a thing for. Didn't see any history searches on this site about her. Anyone seen or have any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...o/233993341860
-
05-03-24 16:42 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 156Saw Kandii
I posted more or less this same review to The Other Site just now.
I saw Kandii a couple weeks ago and had a nice time. She was going by a different name, but I'm sticking with Kandii since that's how she's been reviewed previously.
Location was a clean, safe, nice mid-level hotel near Massaponax. It was a QV so I only wanted oral and she delivered a decent performance (CBJ). There are quite a few rules, which I kind of expected so I didn't make a big deal about them: No GFE, no DFK, no LFK, no BBBJ, no FIV or touching, and no BLS. Not sure about DATY or Greek since I didn't ask, but I'm guessing it's a no-go. She has amazing big breasts and likes them gently caressed, and there is no IOP. Having said that, she's super chill and will put you at ease the minute you walk through the door. I really enjoyed hanging out with her. The kind of girl you'd like to have a beer with.
She has beautiful, soft, smooth skin and is 26-years-old. Pics are accurate. Absolutely no sign of hard drug use or alcohol. If you're looking for a nice, laid back chick with a good sense of humor and a nice rack who gives a decent CBJ, you'll be happy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...a/106351426292
-
05-01-24 21:11 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 1190Heard. I'll have to find someone else.
Originally Posted by Mojorizn1
[View Original Post]
I had reached out and she said she needed cash app, told her I didn't do that but if she would want to earn it I'd be down. Didn't hear much after that.
-
05-01-24 05:59 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 115I heard from a reliable source that she is retiring from the game.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 12:54 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 1190Naomi / layla
Was looking at your forum and the pics you guys posted got me curious. Saw she hadn't posted in a bit. Wanted to know if any one is still fucking her? Reached out and she said she's still in town.
Has anybody had recent experiences with her.
-
04-29-24 08:45 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 742Kelci
This one also advertises in the Va Beach area. Anyone try in the Freddyburg area?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...m/119547778128
-
04-16-24 15:44 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 79Ukraine Girl
I saw the reviews on TER, I do not always believe those, often use similar wording. I just figure that with 4 to 5 mongers asking about her on this Forum over the past month or so, at leat one of them woukd have taken the plunge by know.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 08:47 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 1065Ukraine, girl
Have you read the form? I wonder if your answers on the first page below. Just a suggestion, but you could send the member who's on this board a direct message (cougar). You can read his review or search for her other name.
Originally Posted by SteveB0123
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 08:21 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 79Ukraine Girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...y/264538703367
Anyone see this one, she has been posting several ads on STG for a few months. Thinking of taking the plunge. Saw a couple posts on Forum a month or so ago buy not very helpful. Figure by now some monger on this site woukd have sampled this one and have something to share. Thanks.
-
04-08-24 15:26 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 57Need a verification
https://callescort.org/332-238-9229
Can someone tell me her pics are legit? Looks great.
-
04-08-24 11:44 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 170New head dr
Just curious who is the new go to cum dump for BBBJ in the burg? Been doing AMP's for a while now but its getting cost prohibitive especially for just head so I'm looking for a good alternative if anyone cares to share.
Stay horny my friends.
JM.
-
04-06-24 12:50 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 1333Tammi
She's meh and rushes you out.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 12:20 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 401Why?
Not a big escorts monger but I'm sure lots of us would like to know more why you said to save our money. Remember one man's trash could be another's treasure.
Originally Posted by Mojorizn1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





