Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 401 451 851 1351 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25560
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Set up hhr visit with her at a different mid level hotel at Crabtree. Got there early to scope the situation out and there were friends (thugs) staying in room next door going back and forth to her room. Common sense kicked in and I eased on down the road.

    What a shame because if her pix are accurate, she looks good.
    Damnit. Thank you for the heads up.

  2. #25559

  3. #25558

    Christi Lynn / Alexxis Amour

    She is another provider that consistently get high marks. She's a MILF that likes what she does. She's leaving Raleigh tomorrow. She's based in Myrtle Beath. Enjoy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/christilynn1

  4. #25557

    Zasu Knight

    Zasu is another provider that consistently get high marks in review sites. She enjoys what she does. I hope this info is useful.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zasu-knight

  5. #25556
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    What do we think? She says she's staying in the La Quinta near Crabtree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/359373076484
    Set up hhr visit with her at a different mid level hotel at Crabtree. Got there early to scope the situation out and there were friends (thugs) staying in room next door going back and forth to her room. Common sense kicked in and I eased on down the road.

    What a shame because if her pix are accurate, she looks good.

  6. #25555

    Shanti

    I seen some recent reviews on Shanti they were not good at all the website is called Callescort.org 3 reviews were there saying they got robbed by her pimp apparently then a other person said there money was taken and no service I don't know if these reviews are true or not but I take what I hear 50/50 I seen Shanti 2 times last year and I had no problem but I guess things changed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0861.jpg‎   IMG_0862.jpg‎   IMG_0863.jpg‎  

  7. #25554

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and asked if she was reviewed. She said she's new but has worked with Ava aka Baby for doubles. I had to pass, especially after seeing Ava's mugshot.
    Did she get arrested again? She could do real time if so.

  8. #25553
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!
    Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it.

  9. #25552

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    What do we think? She says she's staying in the La Quinta near Crabtree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/359373076484
    I texted her and asked if she was reviewed. She said she's new but has worked with Ava aka Baby for doubles. I had to pass, especially after seeing Ava's mugshot.

  10. #25551

    Major Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Has this one been reviewed? Doesn't mention any name so I couldn't look up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/114751316961
    Stay away!

  11. #25550
    Has this one been reviewed? Doesn't mention any name so I couldn't look up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/114751316961

  12. #25549

    Faidra

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Wow Faidra confirmed she's GFE and agreed to BBBJ, daty, and msog. 300 for the hour plus all that. I need to see her! What does her face look like? Youthful?
    Her body is pretty decent. True to the pics mostly. Face is also not bad. Definitely not youthful. Kind of a rough face. But decent enough IMHO. I would say she is late 40's for sure. She does have an eager approach similar to Melian from BKS if you have seen her.

    I remember when I saw her she wouldn't spread as much as I would have expected. I just saw her once.

  13. #25548

    Faidra

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at sites to see good deals today and found these two. I checked their pages and reviews in the other site and they look legit. It seems that they are visiting. I hope somebody can use this information. I hope it helps.

    Faidra: https://tryst.link/escort/faidra.

    Penelope / Kaiya https://tryst.link/escort/penelopefev.
    Wow Faidra confirmed she's GFE and agreed to BBBJ, daty, and msog. 300 for the hour plus all that. I need to see her! What does her face look like? Youthful?

  14. #25547
    Quote Originally Posted by StonedTodaBone  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide link for which Monroe you're talking about?
    Looks like she got rid of her ads. Had to do some digging to find the below ad:

    https://xescorthub.com/info/westches...59854392446976

  15. #25546

    Layla? Anyone seen her?

    What do we think? She says she's staying in the La Quinta near Crabtree.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/359373076484

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape