Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Well since I did that and more then one girl popped up under jessica I'd rather not assume what lady it is, rather make sure.
    Like I said. Her headline / caption is "NSA FUN" that should narrow it down to ONE POSSIBILITY. If you still can't figure it out I don't know what to tell you.

  2. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKegv  [View Original Post]
    Here you go: https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88, all of your questions should be answered here.
    FYI her Tryst page is gone now!

  3. #13996

    Pregnant again

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Didn't she have a baby last year? Is she pregnant again?
    Yes pregnant again. I think she told me she 5 or 6 month. Needs to resupply her breast milk LOL. She is a good time. I enjoyed my visit.

  4. #13995

    Tayye

    Hey there. I will be visiting the area next week and was thinking of seeing Tayye. Anyone had any experience with her? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168276648

  5. #13994

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshmo  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen Stormy while she's pregnant. Her current # in the ad is 314-937-3XXX. Just an itch I've always wanted to scratch and probably will soon. I'll make a follow-up post after the visit.
    Didn't she have a baby last year? Is she pregnant again?

  6. #13993
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    What area is she located in?
    St. Chuck.

  7. #13992
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Not very tech savvy. Just click on the escort alligator option and type Jessica in the search and you will find her. Her headline is NSA fun and she is the only one that post multiple times a day.
    Well since I did that and more then one girl popped up under jessica I'd rather not assume what lady it is, rather make sure.

  8. #13991
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Good luck in getting a response, I have reached out to her a few times got a response once then nothing after that.
    Or Michelle will reply to your text 24-48 hrs after you text, which is fucking crazy to me, but that's the hobby.

  9. #13990
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in a different forum last night when the subject came up, but it probably belongs here.

    I arranged to see Jessica about a week ago. She said she had an incall near Carusoe's on the south side. I get there and she says she'll be "out to get me in a minute. " After a few minutes I see her walk out on her porch and there is a guy with her. With this I decide to stay in my car and see what the deal is. She walked down her steps and comes up to my window and ask if I want to come in. I say "who is that" and she tells me it's a "friend". And proceeds to tell me that she has roommates but they're cool and won't bother us. I tell her that I will pass. Then she ask if I want to do a car date. I was only there for a BBBJ so typically I would have taken her up on that offer but as I'm talking to her I start to notice a mixture of pimples and sores all over her arms and legs. It was a nice day so she had shorts and a tank top on. She didn't look near as healthy as in her pics and it was clear to me she is a hard drug user. I have never met her before so maybe that's a well known thing but it didn't seem that way from her pictures so I was taken back a little by it. I just told her that a car date wasn't my thing and I was going to pass. I wish these girls would say ahead of time if they have a roomate at their incall. Not cool driving there only to find out. Lucky for me I was in the area already.
    Yeah, dodging a bullet there.

    No fucking way I'd do an incall with dudes around. Nope.

    Plus the implicit presence of other "extracurricular" habits. I get it. That's a reality for a lot of the girls in this world. But at a certain point when it can't be hidden.

  10. #13989

    Bbbj daty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Obviously any bare activity can be dangerous. I'm curious to see if you DATY and get BBBJ? Or do you get BBBJ and not do DATY (or vice versa)?

    I love a BBBJ and will selectively do DATY.
    I am finding fewer ladies who will BBBJ. Even some who used to go to town on Mr. Happy.

    There are 3 ladies I see that I will DATY. Brea is one of them. All are very clean every time.

  11. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Not very tech savvy. Just click on the escort alligator option and type Jessica in the search and you will find her. Her headline is NSA fun and she is the only one that post multiple times a day.

  12. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in a different forum last night when the subject came up, but it probably belongs here.

    I arranged to see Jessica about a week ago. She said she had an incall near Carusoe's on the south side. I get there and she says she'll be "out to get me in a minute. " After a few minutes I see her walk out on her porch and there is a guy with her. With this I decide to stay in my car and see what the deal is. She walked down her steps and comes up to my window and ask if I want to come in. I say "who is that" and she tells me it's a "friend". And proceeds to tell me that she has roommates but they're cool and won't bother us. I tell her that I will pass. Then she ask if I want to do a car date. I was only there for a BBBJ so typically I would have taken her up on that offer but as I'm talking to her I start to notice a mixture of pimples and sores all over her arms and legs. It was a nice day so she had shorts and a tank top on. She didn't look near as healthy as in her pics and it was clear to me she is a hard drug user. I have never met her before so maybe that's a well known thing but it didn't seem that way from her pictures so I was taken back a little by it. I just told her that a car date wasn't my thing and I was going to pass. I wish these girls would say ahead of time if they have a roomate at their incall. Not cool driving there only to find out. Lucky for me I was in the area already.
    Do you have a link?

  13. #13986

    Jessica that post on Listcrawler / escort alligator

    I posted this in a different forum last night when the subject came up, but it probably belongs here.

    I arranged to see Jessica about a week ago. She said she had an incall near Carusoe's on the south side. I get there and she says she'll be "out to get me in a minute. " After a few minutes I see her walk out on her porch and there is a guy with her. With this I decide to stay in my car and see what the deal is. She walked down her steps and comes up to my window and ask if I want to come in. I say "who is that" and she tells me it's a "friend". And proceeds to tell me that she has roommates but they're cool and won't bother us. I tell her that I will pass. Then she ask if I want to do a car date. I was only there for a BBBJ so typically I would have taken her up on that offer but as I'm talking to her I start to notice a mixture of pimples and sores all over her arms and legs. It was a nice day so she had shorts and a tank top on. She didn't look near as healthy as in her pics and it was clear to me she is a hard drug user. I have never met her before so maybe that's a well known thing but it didn't seem that way from her pictures so I was taken back a little by it. I just told her that a car date wasn't my thing and I was going to pass. I wish these girls would say ahead of time if they have a roomate at their incall. Not cool driving there only to find out. Lucky for me I was in the area already.

  14. #13985

    Oral Exams

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I will pretty much take a BBBJ from most providers and am very selective on giving DATY. For me, hygiene must be on point. No signs of drug use at all. Must be neatly groomed or shaven. Maybe 1/10 providers I see I am willing to do DATY.
    I agree, I love giving DATY but the provider needs to be free of sketch factors. I am super picky about providers so I am at about 50:50.

    BBBJ are the best and I always opt for it when I can, but no matter who gives me one, I always wash thoroughly (soap & water) after, not just a wipe down. One of the biggest risks is getting a yeast infection on the warrior, which will clear up, but is irritating, painful & ugly for a week.

    Even ladies with good hygiene can transmit because yeast is everywhere. Learned that lesson many moons ago. But again no hesitation.

    Casab.

  15. #13984
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Obviously any bare activity can be dangerous. I'm curious to see if you DATY and get BBBJ? Or do you get BBBJ and not do DATY (or vice versa)?

    I love a BBBJ and will selectively do DATY.
    I will pretty much take a BBBJ from most providers and am very selective on giving DATY. For me, hygiene must be on point. No signs of drug use at all. Must be neatly groomed or shaven. Maybe 1/10 providers I see I am willing to do DATY.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape