Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4413
-
04-18-24 02:25 #993Senior Member

Posts: 445Another try at Shanghai. Nancy
Despite a recent bad experience, I've decided to give this place another try. Nancy opened the door when I walked in and directed me to an empty room. She truly is a looker. Last time I didn't go all the way with her, see my last report, this time I looked to try everything on the menu. I was little hesitant given last unpleasant experience so I made it clear to her about it, she smiled and nodded.
We started off with lfk, she then had me laid down and gave me sensual body massage, which was nice and relaxing. On the flipped, I pull her in for a little more foreplay, then 69 she gave a slow dt BBBJ which was rlly good, I like that nice and slow, feeling every sensations. Meanwhile I was savoring her flavor, the more my tongue penetrated the more she moaned, it was rlly a turn on. On to main course, took her to pound town, loved that view in k9. Finally, off the cover, she turned around kneeled and blowed me so hard that I pop but she continued on to get very drop, what a girl. And yeah that was a short post massage. This time the experience was good because while I was there, there were a few a calls and patrons, but she wasn't distracted at all. It's great, they took the feedback and reflect on it. For those who had an unpleasant, give this place another chance, maybe you will have a positive opinion this time. This place is solid and the girls are nice as others reported. Stay safe, fellas.
-
04-17-24 20:56 #992Senior Member

Posts: 205Blue Bay
I have heard good things about. PM me any naughty details you can.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 11:38 #991Senior Member

Posts: 134Granny. Blue Bay on Casino Rd
Jessica at Blue Bay may well be just what you're looking for.
Sweet. And very naughty. Old lady!
In a little strip mall on the north side of Casino Rd, just west of Evergreen Way. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by TwiceBaked
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 00:52 #990Banned Member

Posts: 907Nancy at Shanghai
I can only speak for myself, but Shanghai has been one of the most consistent spots (hits on all cylinders) for me in and of Shoreline. Nancy is attractive, good service, doesn't speak too much English. Please be kind to them, we want this to last. Stay safe.
-
04-16-24 21:06 #989Regular Member

Posts: 3Bucket List
I have Asian granny / auntie on my bucket list. Are there any locations that are reliable for the older ladies providing BBBJ or more?
-
04-16-24 16:55 #988EMan91GuestTook your advice if I come back through the area I'll reach out on here you guys are active.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 00:04 #987Senior Member

Posts: 63HJ Only
I didn't get any reply on my quesiton here. Even in PMs. So TOFTT today and gave this place a try. The woman I saw on Saturday was seriously cute with a great rack and I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Originally Posted by SmithSonok
[View Original Post]
I still didn't get the name of the place, because frankly I won't be going back.
The woman from Saturday wasn't working, but the mamasan introduced me to Coco. Average looking but young. Probably late 20's. So I thought I'd give it a shot. She looked like she might be fun. She was wearing a crop top and baggy sweats and I was encouraged when she gave my butt a little pinch when we entered the room. Was also encouraged when I saw the towel on the table wasn't much bigger than a washclothe. That thing definitely wasn't staying on.
Dropped the house fee 60 for the hour. Cash only. Massage starts and she's got average skills - but she's taking it seriously and spending a LOT of time / effort on it. She doesn't mind when I rub her legs and butt and there's some decent light teasing, so I was excited where this was heading.
But the massage is taking a lot longer than normal. And I'm wanting to flip. Finally do and she offers HJ. I say I want more and let her know I'm looking for FS. That's when she says this is a "no sex" shop. And that includes no BJ. It's a handy or nothing. Which in my book is a waste of time and money. I refuse it and we end the session awkwardly; I still get to leave with my water bottle of shame.
On the plus side. Did get a full 60 minutes of a massage.
She did seem like she was open to FS if it wasn't for house rules and the mamasan watching over all. But I won't be back to find out.
-
04-15-24 20:49 #986Senior Member

Posts: 112Call and Ask
I would just look up Blue Ocean Day Spa on Google Maps, give them a call, and ask if Pepsi still works there.
Originally Posted by JustMe9827
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 01:33 #985Senior Member

Posts: 445Yeah my experience with Nancy is positive so far, the difference between she and Angela, Angela is more enthusiastic, Nancy is pleaser and nice as others have reported. So Angela is on her period this means she is out of commission for a while?
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 00:06 #984Senior Member

Posts: 67Nancy. Shanghai
Came back from a month long travel and learned from a good friend of mine that Angela was back.
I obviously couldn't wait to unpack and went straight to Shanghai, saw Angela and she has her period. She recommended that I saw Nancy, I initially said no after playing a bit with Angela.
Nancy went in to the roon as I was leaving and she looked HOT. My lower head took over and stayed.
She's fantastic, same excellent service as Angela, with a longer tongue 😉.
I had an amazing time, I'll definitely see Nancy again.
Yes I did have to wait 10 minutes, cause they were having lunch. I don't mind waiting for this reason.
The place was empty, the parking was empty and businesses around it were closed. So I'm happy I went today.
-
04-14-24 18:45 #983Regular Member

Posts: 2Pepsi
I'm an old guy and like the Grannies. Everything I've heard about Pepsi makes her sound perfect, but using Search I find several Spas that she's listed under. Does anyone know where she is currently working?
-
04-14-24 16:36 #982Senior Member

Posts: 340Similar service level. I think they're both great when it comes to the main event, especially if you get lucky enough to not get interrupted. I can't speak to massage skills because I didn't get that.
Originally Posted by Alonzo919
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 15:47 #981Senior Member

Posts: 6750 year old granny place. But yes, table shower is good.
Originally Posted by EMan91
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 14:58 #980EMan91Guest
Passing by
Is VIP massage the best table shower in the area looking for one.
-
04-14-24 14:31 #979EMan91Guest
Passing by
Is VIP massage the best table shower in the area looking for one.










Reply With Quote





