Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22521

    Not RED

    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    This is not Red. Everyone knows who Red is, and there is only one. This is another chick who took the name. There was an earlier post stating she is possibly in the hospital.

    -D.
    This chick use to hang down in Waukegan. Not sure what forced her over the border.

  2. #22520

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago and I enjoyed my time with her. I think she is nice, cute and she has great breasts. The only downside is that I met her in the 3rd flloor antic of a home and had to climb a rickety and steep stairways. But I'll be seeing her again.
    If she's that good, why haven't you've seen her in the past two months then? Just keep Walgreens number handy. Best of luck to you!

  3. #22519

    Kimberly from eros

    Any inputs / reviews on Kimberly:

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...5.htm?cat=6192

  4. #22518

    4400 S 27th St

    Hi there,

    Any inputs on agency / provider located at 4400 S 27th St.

  5. #22517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Stay far far away

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sam and have any intel? Finding nothing on search. Not sure if there's no info available or if we need 4 letters to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/954377559977

    Thanks in advance!
    Seems like someone asks about her every few months but at least 1 guy on this forum was robbed by her AA boyfriends.

  6. #22516

    Sam AKA Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sam and have any intel? Finding nothing on search. Not sure if there's no info available or if we need 4 letters to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/954377559977

    Thanks in advance!
    Being around the block for awhile. Reports for her are not favorable, including scamming and aa boyfriend lurking around. Buyer beware.

  7. #22515

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sam and have any intel? Finding nothing on search. Not sure if there's no info available or if we need 4 letters to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/954377559977

    Thanks in advance!
    I remember several negative posts about her a month ago or so. Someone said he was robbed by a guy hiding in the room or coming in the roo.

    , who cares.

  8. #22514

    Sam

    Anyone see Sam and have any intel? Finding nothing on search. Not sure if there's no info available or if we need 4 letters to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/954377559977

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #22513

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Trust me. AVOID!! I'm sure some of you won't. You've been warned.
    I saw her about 2 months ago and I enjoyed my time with her. I think she is nice, cute and she has great breasts. The only downside is that I met her in the 3rd flloor antic of a home and had to climb a rickety and steep stairways. But I'll be seeing her again.

  10. #22512
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.
    Same experience but are they legit. Has anyone tried them? Let me if they are scam or not. Thanks.

  11. #22511
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Saw her twice years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a scoop on kaysie " mature couger "? I'm a couger kinda guy, looks like she posts here and there. There are old posts from her but don't ever see a review on here nor she provides any positive review references. I am skeptical if she has management, bad habits, setup? He incall seems to be in a good area, shoot my inbox too.
    She's definitely a little bit odd when texting, changing attitude / tone abruptly at times, but in person when I saw her she was OK. I haven't seen her in 2+ years so not sure if she's still the same, but she was friendly enough and didn't seem to be an addict or anything. Maybe some other issues. I talked to her after seeing her ad this week but she deleted it and doesn't seem keen to meet up anymore, even though she said she remembers me and liked seeing me. YMMV.

  12. #22510
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.
    I've actually been back and forth with her for 3 or 4 days just finally got her to tell me her rates. 300 hhr 400 hr. Everything covered no daty. Possibly has management based on some of the repetitive responses I got and that she's at Norwood which has a few bad stories about that place in general. Be careful I guess.

  13. #22509

    She does it all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work its all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    She has been reported before. Never delivers. Will find any excuse.

  14. #22508

    Scammer

    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work it’s all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0038.jpg‎  

  15. #22507
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape