Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 294 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #986

    Call and Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe9827  [View Original Post]
    I'm an old guy and like the Grannies. Everything I've heard about Pepsi makes her sound perfect, but using Search I find several Spas that she's listed under. Does anyone know where she is currently working?
    I would just look up Blue Ocean Day Spa on Google Maps, give them a call, and ask if Pepsi still works there.

  2. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Came back from a month long travel and learned from a good friend of mine that Angela was back.

    I obviously couldn't wait to unpack and went straight to Shanghai, saw Angela and she has her period. She recommended that I saw Nancy, I initially said no after playing a bit with Angela.

    Nancy went in to the roon as I was leaving and she looked HOT. My lower head took over and stayed.

    She's fantastic, same excellent service as Angela, with a longer tongue 😉.

    I had an amazing time, I'll definitely see Nancy again.

    Yes I did have to wait 10 minutes, cause they were having lunch. I don't mind waiting for this reason.

    The place was empty, the parking was empty and businesses around it were closed. So I'm happy I went today.
    Yeah my experience with Nancy is positive so far, the difference between she and Angela, Angela is more enthusiastic, Nancy is pleaser and nice as others have reported. So Angela is on her period this means she is out of commission for a while?

  3. #984

    Nancy. Shanghai

    Came back from a month long travel and learned from a good friend of mine that Angela was back.

    I obviously couldn't wait to unpack and went straight to Shanghai, saw Angela and she has her period. She recommended that I saw Nancy, I initially said no after playing a bit with Angela.

    Nancy went in to the roon as I was leaving and she looked HOT. My lower head took over and stayed.

    She's fantastic, same excellent service as Angela, with a longer tongue 😉.

    I had an amazing time, I'll definitely see Nancy again.

    Yes I did have to wait 10 minutes, cause they were having lunch. I don't mind waiting for this reason.

    The place was empty, the parking was empty and businesses around it were closed. So I'm happy I went today.

  4. #983

    Pepsi

    I'm an old guy and like the Grannies. Everything I've heard about Pepsi makes her sound perfect, but using Search I find several Spas that she's listed under. Does anyone know where she is currently working?

  5. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    Service wise, is she better, same or worse than Angela?
    Similar service level. I think they're both great when it comes to the main event, especially if you get lucky enough to not get interrupted. I can't speak to massage skills because I didn't get that.

  6. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by EMan91  [View Original Post]
    Is VIP massage the best table shower in the area looking for one.
    50 year old granny place. But yes, table shower is good.

  7. #980
    EMan91
    Guest

    Passing by

    Is VIP massage the best table shower in the area looking for one.

  8. #979
    EMan91
    Guest

    Passing by

    Is VIP massage the best table shower in the area looking for one.

  9. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    This visit I was made to wait. I originally was going to see Angela again but I was enticed by the previous mention of Nancy's moaning sounds. Since Angela answered the door and asked who I wanted to see and because according her all the girls were available, I asked for Nancy. Not true, they were not all available. I was asked to wait since Nancy was "eating", it would only be 5 min. I prefer not to wait, but since I could see that Angela was eating at the time and I understand they have to eat so I accepted it and went into the room to wait. I was in the middle room and I could hear chit chat between mongers and the girls from either side, so unless they had a 4th girl there, I was skeptical that Nancy was actually eating. I eventually heard what sounded like the girls room shuffling for intros to the other current customers and them leaving (10-15 min of waiting), Nancy comes in. She's about 5'4" tanned with firm MM that looked nice. She apologizing for the wait and all that. We get into it and things I found out about her is she DT decently well and she didn't need to apply lube. The moans previously mentioned weren't my type but were not bad or distracting. We had a hot, but long session. She was also a pleaser and happily accommodated my position requests and didn't complain of the duration, so I had a good time with her. There was no pre or post massage, so despite requesting an hour, I was out of there under an hour, including the waiting time. I have a good time there but I don't like the feeling of being rushed out. I like to lay there to cool down after the deed and just chill, even without a massage. I don't think anyone came in after me so she wasn't rushing to the the next customer. Maybe it was actually meal time for Nancy since there was a break between guys. I can't fault a girl for wanting to eat.

    I will probably continue to go there since the girls have been nice to me and I haven't had a "bad" session yet in terms of what I go for, but I'm starting to get some of the negatives that have been mentioned.
    Service wise, is she better, same or worse than Angela?

  10. #977

    Another visit to Shanghai

    This visit I was made to wait. I originally was going to see Angela again but I was enticed by the previous mention of Nancy's moaning sounds. Since Angela answered the door and asked who I wanted to see and because according her all the girls were available, I asked for Nancy. Not true, they were not all available. I was asked to wait since Nancy was "eating", it would only be 5 min. I prefer not to wait, but since I could see that Angela was eating at the time and I understand they have to eat so I accepted it and went into the room to wait. I was in the middle room and I could hear chit chat between mongers and the girls from either side, so unless they had a 4th girl there, I was skeptical that Nancy was actually eating. I eventually heard what sounded like the girls room shuffling for intros to the other current customers and them leaving (10-15 min of waiting), Nancy comes in. She's about 5'4" tanned with firm MM that looked nice. She apologizing for the wait and all that. We get into it and things I found out about her is she DT decently well and she didn't need to apply lube. The moans previously mentioned weren't my type but were not bad or distracting. We had a hot, but long session. She was also a pleaser and happily accommodated my position requests and didn't complain of the duration, so I had a good time with her. There was no pre or post massage, so despite requesting an hour, I was out of there under an hour, including the waiting time. I have a good time there but I don't like the feeling of being rushed out. I like to lay there to cool down after the deed and just chill, even without a massage. I don't think anyone came in after me so she wasn't rushing to the the next customer. Maybe it was actually meal time for Nancy since there was a break between guys. I can't fault a girl for wanting to eat.

    I will probably continue to go there since the girls have been nice to me and I haven't had a "bad" session yet in terms of what I go for, but I'm starting to get some of the negatives that have been mentioned.

  11. #976

    New Place. Highway 99 - No Name

    Noticed a new place on highway 99 today, just north of the Buzz Inn on the same side of the street. They have a sandwich board out on the sidewalk. Not even listed on RM yet.

    I didn't have either the time _or_ the cash today, but I did stop in. Met Tata (sp? - her English was marginal). Forty-ish, Chinese, pretty with bright red lipstick. Looks to have an incredible set of tits. But her attire was long skirt, tight sweater; it wasn't giving any vibes about what is or isn't on the menu. Cash only. Place looked pretty clean.

    They already have a broken window. F-in '99.

    Anyone been able to stay? Reports?

  12. #975
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 178

    That is the one thing all these shitty Seattle AMPs have in common

    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Chinese Fuckery.
    They are all run by Chinese. Having mongered all over the country the primary ethnicity has usually been Korean, Vietnamese, and then Chinese (in that order of commonness). Never had any reasons to be suspicious of Chinese people before moving to Seattle a few years ago, but after encountering Chinese Fuckery here over and over and over again (not just in AMPs either), it's difficult to not see the correlations. Another Shanghai issue not mentioned yet is how at the end of every session the girls always beg for good reviews to be written about them, regardless of the quality of said sessions. It's enough to make a monger want to quit the hobby all together and if it wasn't for Fed Way / Tacoma having something resembling a decent AMP scene I probably would quit it and just get freaks on elsewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW GIRLS.jpg‎  

  13. #974

    Shanghai Experience

    Interesting. Same shit that Angela pretty much pulled on me back in February. Baited me in since I hadn't seen her before. Then I suffered through the experience with some other undesirable chick who lied that she was Angela (I already forgot her named but posted about it in Feb). So afterwards when I put it all together, I called out Angela on WeChat. She SO apologetic and was full of promises to make it up to me with a "free" session (she wanted me to come during the SuperBowl or after closing on Super Bowl night, but nope) and then when I tried setting something up early the following week, I was blocked from her WeChat.

    She is the one who initially started the WeChat contact and she sent all kinds of fun and suggestive WeChat gifs, talked about squirting, pissing, and her porn star experience. Just to get me in there with some lifeless snaggle tooth.

    Yeah, Chinese Fuckery. Too many other dependable options if you do your diligence. But kudos to y'all that are good with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Well it happened again. I let the first bad experience go and gave the place another try since the girls were nice. The experience since has been positive, see my previous reports. I have been a frequent patron of the place for a couple months, I thought I have at least a good relationship with them girls.

    Yesterday's experience was absolutely the worst. I have to share with the fellas here so it can avoid. I made an appt with Iris and made clear let's try minimize interruptions as possible. I had a few encounters with her, her experience was good, but never on a level as others reported where she will go beyond to make sure I'm happy. Maybe it's because she always ask questions as if she doesn't remember me. I arrived 10 mins early and called she answered not busy. I came in, she told me to wait as she is busy with other customer, first red flag they always to get many schlongs in as possible. This time I let jr took charge, he messed up as always. I waited over appt 15-20 mins, second red flag.

  14. #973

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    That's one of the bad things about this place. I wish they would just ignore the interruptions. Most guys would get the hint and leave on their own. Most guys don't want to wait 10+ min any way. They would rather just come back. Interruptions distract and only delay the release.
    Exactly. The reports of constant interruptions have kept me from visiting this parlor. The fact that Uncle LEO was chilling in the parking lot during several times that I checked the area out was a buzz kill as well.

  15. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    My expectation for a FS shop is good FS time and I had another good time at Shanghai. Drew Angela but got to meet Nancy and got a taste of Iris this time around.

    Angela was a pleaser with a hot body so it makes sense for guys to like her. BBBJ with a tongue swirl technique felt nice, ACG was great, mish with knees to her chest was also great, and K9 also felt great. She accommodated all my position request and maintained eye contact any time we were face to face, which I appreciate. Her kitty was feeling really nice, especially when she squeezed. I tend to take a long time to finish when I'm tired and I was definitely tired before coming in, so I was lasting longer than I wanted. Despite that, Angela was a trooper and as I started feeling limp, off went the cover and her mouth brought it back to attention. As she was working it with her mouth, Iris was feeling really helpful and come in to help out. Things started to speed up at the point and I started having sensor overload as Iris took me in her mouth while Angela had me play with her with my hand and at one point I was laid back with Iris working on my shaft while Angela was over me touching herself along with some water works. I finally popped the last few minutes were just a blur to me.

    I went to take a shower and walked uncovered past the storage room where another monger was waiting. Oops. I don't think he stuck around. I think 2 guys showed up at the door during my session. I didn't get to hang around this time after the deed. I was offered a massage but opted for the shower which ended my session a little early. I should laid there and cool off since adrenaline was still going when I got to my vehicle. Not upset though about not having the full hour, because I was able to get a taste of Iris as well as having a good time with Angela.

    I can confirm Nancy was taller and had a youthful appearance. She's also tanned looking. What type of moaning does she do? A sensual moan can really get me going too but not the high pitch kind.
    Hey friend, I just read your review and I'm really interested in this "touching herself along with some water works".

    I've been with Angela more times that I can remember, but never saw her squirt and I had no idea she's into water sports. Can you elaborate a bit more please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape