Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 37340
-
04-14-24 09:55 #31475Senior Member

Posts: 81Jami
When you're done beating off to her IG feed, you can see her in real life at Pressure Point. I've seen her many times but as the saying goes, even the hottest ones have someone who's tired of doing her. Rates are typical and service is better than you think. I'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Grimzelda
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 23:10 #31474Senior Member

Posts: 53Libby
Why does she consistently post on Craigslist with like 10 pictures of herself? I don't get it.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 14:16 #31473Senior Member

Posts: 133Linked to her thru social media. Think she's in Clarkston area unless she's moved. She does the (I think) bikini massage thing and content (fansly, onlyfans). Meetups don't appear to be an option. Between her bikini massages (online content, and what I assume to be a sugar daddy. I doubt she has the need or urgency to up the ante and put the puss on the market. I'm def watching out for if / when that changes.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 09:40 #31472Senior Member

Posts: 192More details?
What does she look like? Thin?
Originally Posted by JumpingBean
[View Original Post]
What's extremely high? BBBJ avail?
-
04-13-24 08:33 #31471Senior Member

Posts: 479Am
Stopped by the AM massage in Stg Hts. I drew Lydia. 97# spinner from China. Very nice looking 20 something tiny woman. Pretty good english, had daty, 69, ride me, mish, BJ and whatever I wanted. Everything covered. Left very happy. I've been there several times now but not sure I'll return because of possible Stg Hts PD interference. Paid $80 to the house then negotiate.
-
04-13-24 08:22 #31470Senior Member

Posts: 479Fraser
Stopped by the mp on 14 Mile near Garfield. The sign on door said closed for remodeling. No other info.
-
04-13-24 05:56 #31469Senior Member

Posts: 186Macomb county (near Roseville)
I seen her at her Roseville home around Christmas, has a table set up in the basement, massage wasn't much to speak of, at the time I seen her she had an open menu and rates were extremely high if I recall- I left happy with an upcharge HE. I haven't repeated, just not my cup of tea. She may be great for others on the east side.
Originally Posted by AcRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 19:46 #31468Senior Member

Posts: 84Macomb county (near Roseville)
I'm working in the area has anyone visited the girl that post in massage section, looking fire good massage.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...736450386.html
-
04-12-24 18:19 #31467Senior Member

Posts: 263Acupressure on Middlebelt in Westland.
Originally Posted by AngelTwoSix
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 17:53 #31466Senior Member

Posts: 339Baddiejami69
She's hot. Probably content creator. No in-person meets. Let us know if you find out otherwise.
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 13:27 #31465Regular Member

Posts: 4Teasing
Can anyone recommend a provider that does at least a fair amount of teasing?
-
04-12-24 11:40 #31464Regular Member

Posts: 23Jocelyn Asking For 50% Deposit
I completed Jocelyn's Screening and when setting up appointment she asked if I'd be able to do 50% down for deposit. Umm. F $& at no! She's been mentioned on here several times but no real review. I've never paid a deposit and don't want to start. However, been wanting to see her for awhile now.
Anyone pay Jocelyn's deposit?
TIA.
-
04-12-24 09:35 #31463Senior Member

Posts: 107
Originally Posted by Lookingfor69
[View Original Post]
What's on her menu and rates? I've asked before but can't seem to get a straight answer.
Originally Posted by NoChoice
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 21:50 #31462Senior Member

Posts: 503Forum
I have read it. I was confused. Don't be a dick.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 21:14 #31461Senior Member

Posts: 926Goldstar
Goldstar is the now the old magic. It is on the SE corner of 8 mile and lahser, next to Liberty Tax.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
The original goldstar is now 8 star. Read the forum.









Reply With Quote





