Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 29369
-
04-15-24 14:16 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 527Alexis aka Hippie Chick
Has anyone seen her lately? I've seen her several times but it's been a while. Just curious if she every has opened up her menu. I highly doubt she has but thought I'd ask. Her body is absolutely stunning and the experience has always been great. The no touching always wanted me wanting more.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-49431.html
-
04-15-24 11:55 #23323Wife of a monger who obviously couldn't keep her man at home. Ignore all posts.

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-15-24 10:38 #23322Banned Member

Posts: 29Tips
Tip:
If you'd like to avoid the crowd at a "busy" location, try texting a couple hours before (open). Gets you in with the door locked behind you until 9 o'clock. This has worked two out of the my last three visits.
Only drawback is the empty parking lot. Don't be that guy that parks right in front of the spa open sign at 8 am. Park infront of the tattoo shop next door. Those tax evaders don't roll out of bead until 11.
Tip #2.
Might be a good idea to help the ladies out by supplying "unlubricated" condoms. Had a pretty thing come up for air after gobbling on the "lubricated" one I provided. And caused her gag / hack up a nice big long into her paper towel.
It almost ruined it for me. Almost.
Would be interested in any other tricks of the trade. My DM is always open.
Like Bobo.
-
04-15-24 05:19 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 55Nameless
I believe you are referring to Lavender Essential Spa that is just south of the Comfort Inn on East St.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 21:36 #23320Senior Member

Posts: 71Nameless AMP?
Was wondering if anyone knew the name of the AMP that is near the Comfort Inn on 31? It sit a little off the road and has a For Lease sign in front. Has a lit sign that has a pair of feet on it Checked on.
The maps but couldn't find it. Thanks!
-
04-14-24 21:11 #23319Senior Member

Posts: 68New south side AMP
Hey guys, there's a new AMP called Sunshine Spa in the strip mall on the north east corner of County Line and 135. I stopped in there today to check it out thinking that it might be legit with no fun to be had. I was wrong. I got Kiki who is a little heavy set with big naturals and wearing a short dress. Even though she was heavy set she was still sexy with a pretty face. Definitely a full service spa. The other girl came in while I was on the table and asked if I wanted 4 hands because they were very slow. I didn't have the money for that but she still reached between my legs and rubbed my balls before she left and said, have fun. She was cute and slim, I didn't get her name. I had a good time with Kiki and will definitely go back. $50 for half hour and I tipped $150. They have been slow since they recently opened and need the business. I told them I would get the word out.
-
04-14-24 08:37 #23318Regular Member

Posts: 10Bobo
So finally took the leap last night and seen Bobo, she's definitely a 6 or 7 I got there a little before 9 paid the house fee for 30 minutes. Bobo comes back about 3 minutes later and goes full Monty on me and it was on. Definitely the best BBBJ I have ever had and she took to whole load and never use did a tooth touch mr happy, $40 out the door will repeat.
-
04-13-24 22:46 #23317Senior Member

Posts: 134Same experience
Stopped by too. Got the same experience as you. The only thing I didn't like was that the walls don't go all the way up. Other than that good experience.
Originally Posted by Depauw2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 06:15 #23316Banned Member

Posts: 619More than feet
Lesley's is where Bobo works. I have been there once. She is the only MT. Nice clean, quiet, comfortable place. It is FSand Bobo is attractive and provides good service. The problem is you need to call ahead for an appointment. The phone number on the internet is wrong. When I was leaving she gave me a card with a different phone number. You may get only 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by PatBuchanan69
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 13:37 #23315Senior Member

Posts: 30New Rose Spa
I had a good time at this establishment. Good massage, good BBBJ (in stark contrast to the shitty CBJ I got at May on Keystone), unrushed FS experience at the standard tip rate. Will repeat.
-
04-12-24 11:15 #23314Senior Member

Posts: 40May. Upsetting
Visited May (previously K Beauty) a few days back and was very disappointed. I mean technically I got the release needed, but was not what I was expecting. The visit was late in the evening and the two MT working were definitely not lookers at all (1/10). I was just tired and needed the massage more than anything. Took the hr for $65 plus $5 for the TS, MT had huge scar on her face, so luckily I was face down for the main visit reason. Very good massage, released a lot of muscle knots, to the point I am still sore several days later.
HE was standard finish but took a lot of effort to make it happen with eyes closed and envisioning being somewhere else. Left a 4 x 10 tip and parted ways. I will not repeat at this location although I do enjoy the TS's.
-
04-12-24 10:41 #23313Senior Member

Posts: 30Leslieys
I'm a bit new to this and I'll be in Indy this weekend. I keep seeing stuff about Lesleys. I just want to make sure I have the right location. Says its a foot spa of 86th. They do more then feet right?
Thanks!
-
04-11-24 22:21 #23312Senior Member

Posts: 238Body Spa
It is up and running. New website is up and they offer great massages. The road construction right outside the doors have made things a bit awkward these days. Please call and / or come in.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 20:01 #23311Senior Member

Posts: 343Another questionable location
RF, I agree with you about the location. 46th St. is a very busy street on which to open a AMP. There are more than several little businesses along there and IMO they are going to be keeping an eye on this AMP to see who the clients are. Their location on Rockville Rd. suffered because of the location.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 12:53 #23310Senior Member

Posts: 811With my luck they will have some hotties here. 46 is really busy and it's right in the open. One place where I can't go discreetly in.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




