Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 1376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31714

    Crimson

    Anyone hear or know what happened to her. I reached out on the number I had and never heard back. This was the redhead grandma that does porn. She was a good and cheap time at first because she was in it for the fun and not the money. Her porn name is Clara Red. Y’all posting about Cara made me remember Clara.

  2. #31713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they gave up. There is no answer when inquiring about new albums nor they haven't changed the lineup.
    There were a few days after Lulu left that comes were tough before the new talent was on the way in. I imagine the same goes now. I have seen Cara's pictures at other agencies already.

  3. #31712

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Well it was a complete waste of money. I saw Staxx for a third of the price and it was 100 times better. It's a shame, their girls are attractive but just an awful experience.
    I had a sh1 tton of fun with Cara but she was probably (and allegedly Lulu) an anomaly rather that the rule.
    When it comes to the game Richmond sucks, but everything else ain't that bad to be honest. I guess I'm just going to travel to have fun.

  4. #31711

    Cashmere / her

    Anyone have any seen this one? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168110098

  5. #31710
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they gave up. There is no answer when inquiring about new albums nor they haven't changed the lineup.
    Well it was a complete waste of money. I saw Staxx for a third of the price and it was 100 times better. It's a shame, their girls are attractive but just an awful experience.

  6. #31709

    Gfe

    Looks like they gave up. There is no answer when inquiring about new albums nor they haven't changed the lineup.

  7. #31708
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Correct Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    I actually found out about Sirens from a couple of Sugarbabies I saw from SA years ago. I was told they were becoming disenchanted with SA because it was very time consuming to screen genuine SD's from "whack jobs" and scammers. Apparently, Sirens have recruited local girls from SA and other SD sites. IMO I really consider Sirens girls more as sugarbabies because they are very low volume and have normal lives rather than being actual pro escorts even though it appears that's what they are doing. Just going to say if there is Chemistry it doesn't mean you can't work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.
    That's very correct Sir! The Sirens of Richmond girls have mostly been recruited from sugarbaby sites and through word of mouth on all of the VA college campuses. They are not pornstars or OnlyFans girls and want to keep their identities private because a lot of them are pre-med and pre-law and have a very bright future ahead of them. These girls are not trying to pay for their drug habit, they are trying to pay for tuition. The last time I checked, a year at University of Richmond was 65,230 without housing.

  8. #31707
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    So for someone who has never used this service, 100% bc they don't offer incalls and I come from the next county over to hobby around. I think I heard it's something like $250/ hr. That's just for them to show up at the door?? Then you pay the girl separately for anything else?? I'm not trying to ask anything that's been answered a million times before, bc I do rtff daily. I just don't think I'd heard that before.

    Thanks.
    I'd like the answer for that too as I've been interested at hearing that price point. But if it's 240 to the house and then negotiate. I'm not looking to spend 400+.

  9. #31706
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice first time visit with Judy the other day. Comms were good, we set up a time and she gave me the room number when I arrived. Started with a BBBJ for a few, covered up and hit it from behind. Great view and she enjoyed the light smacking on her ass. Great value as well, six-t for a qv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149776325425
    She's a go for sure saw her last night. She changes names so much thought I was seeing someone new I've never paid over 60 for her. I'd like to get her and yaya together for a mouth of Richmond battle.

  10. #31705

    Sirens

    I actually found out about Sirens from a couple of Sugarbabies I saw from SA years ago. I was told they were becoming disenchanted with SA because it was very time consuming to screen genuine SD's from "whack jobs" and scammers. Apparently, Sirens have recruited local girls from SA and other SD sites. IMO I really consider Sirens girls more as sugarbabies because they are very low volume and have normal lives rather than being actual pro escorts even though it appears that's what they are doing. Just going to say if there is Chemistry it doesn't mean you can't work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

  11. #31704

    On another note.

    Her name is Delilah and she's off Midlothian in a notel. I've seen her a few times, so I figured I'd share some of my adventures outside of the growing concern of the AMPs lately (I've slowed down with those activities too just like everyone else).

    Obviously, she's an average girl, no spinner type, but I haven't experienced any drama with this small BBW with a large set of melons (Triple Ds)! If your she's your type that's fine then move on to the next post. She sucks a mean d* and can handle a good pounding in multiple positions and the fun bags were great between my legs. BBBJ and no sign of monkey in the room, no BF or handler the few times I've seen her, however, she does have a little one that goes off to the neighbors while she's working. Damage for hhr is $. 20, if you like BBW with big melons call with confidence, she aims to please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...v/324270666901

    FF.

  12. #31703

    Sirens question

    So for someone who has never used this service, 100% bc they don't offer incalls and I come from the next county over to hobby around. I think I heard it's something like $250/ hr. That's just for them to show up at the door?? Then you pay the girl separately for anything else?? I'm not trying to ask anything that's been answered a million times before, bc I do rtff daily. I just don't think I'd heard that before.

    Thanks.

  13. #31702
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Not strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]

    Minutes into a lackluster dance performance...

    Auto.
    If the dancing was lackluster, it's because they're not strippers. They're escorts. They're there to sell sex. If those hot, clean, gorgeous, seductive, nympho college girls are not doing their usual fucking and sucking. The problem was you.

  14. #31701
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Never had a bad experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, FS in on the menu but depends on the lady, though.

    Auto.
    I have fucked over 30 SirensVA girls in the last 5 years. Not one of them has ever charged me $300. I don't know what you did, but she must have just really hated you. She obviously quoted you a really high price so that she wouldn't have to fuck you. It sounds like she was uncomfortable and was trying to get out of there. I have never had a situation like that in the 5 years I've been using them. It's been nothing but bliss.

  15. #31700
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 48

    Hj / bj

    The only reason why you would get offered a "handjob or blowjob only" is if you are a cheap South Asian trying to rip off or bargain down a girl to almost nothing. Then she's just going to want to jack you off real quick and get the fuck out of there as fast as possible. So that's the only thing that makes sense. If you're black, white, hispanic, Chinese, Japanese or come from any other region of the world, the girls are going to fuck your brains out. But if you come from a part of the world where it is socially acceptable to be cheap and rude, the girls aren't going to want to have anything to do with you. They'll try to jack you off real quick and run.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape