Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22513

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    Trust me. AVOID!! I'm sure some of you won't. You've been warned.
    I saw her about 2 months ago and I enjoyed my time with her. I think she is nice, cute and she has great breasts. The only downside is that I met her in the 3rd flloor antic of a home and had to climb a rickety and steep stairways. But I'll be seeing her again.

  2. #22512
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.
    Same experience but are they legit. Has anyone tried them? Let me if they are scam or not. Thanks.

  3. #22511
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Saw her twice years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a scoop on kaysie " mature couger "? I'm a couger kinda guy, looks like she posts here and there. There are old posts from her but don't ever see a review on here nor she provides any positive review references. I am skeptical if she has management, bad habits, setup? He incall seems to be in a good area, shoot my inbox too.
    She's definitely a little bit odd when texting, changing attitude / tone abruptly at times, but in person when I saw her she was OK. I haven't seen her in 2+ years so not sure if she's still the same, but she was friendly enough and didn't seem to be an addict or anything. Maybe some other issues. I talked to her after seeing her ad this week but she deleted it and doesn't seem keen to meet up anymore, even though she said she remembers me and liked seeing me. YMMV.

  4. #22510
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.
    I've actually been back and forth with her for 3 or 4 days just finally got her to tell me her rates. 300 hhr 400 hr. Everything covered no daty. Possibly has management based on some of the repetitive responses I got and that she's at Norwood which has a few bad stories about that place in general. Be careful I guess.

  5. #22509

    She does it all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work its all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    She has been reported before. Never delivers. Will find any excuse.

  6. #22508

    Scammer

    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work it’s all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0038.jpg‎  

  7. #22507
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.

  8. #22506
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2332  [View Original Post]
    Also kinda curious of anybodys experience w smurf? Thanks in advance.
    Twas good for me. Good effort, good technique, she let's you take control and pound away if that is your thing. She also asks how you want to go about it. I had a good time and seemed safe and didn't have a problem. I did somehow drop my phone and she let me back in to retrieve it.

    JB.

  9. #22505

  10. #22504

    RE Smurf. I found Two on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Who is Smurf.
    Simple, just search the site for smurf.

    The link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/511105229676 and the second link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/110895456798 and a third - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/712839856033 She seems to pair up a lot.

  11. #22503

    Also curious please

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Does smurf give good head?
    Also kinda curious of anybodys experience w smurf? Thanks in advance.

  12. #22502

  13. #22501

    Smurf

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Does smurf give good head?
    Who is Smurf.

  14. #22500

    Smurf

    Does smurf give good head?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's working with Smurf now. Thru text I was toldSmurf gets you going then new girl finishes you off FS.

  15. #22499

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by GManRight  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her, you have something set up tonight and will let you know how it goes.
    Did you meet up with her? How was it? DM if you want to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape