Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 5823
-
04-12-24 10:15 #2223Regular Member

Posts: 18Baby Miu
I saw that a new girl is starting at OMG starting tomorrow. I haven't seen her but ter reviews look solid. I'll probably put in an appointment with her over the weekend. I'll be sure to let yall know the details but if anybody has seen her in past I'm sure myself and all the other fellas would appreciate it.
-
04-12-24 06:34 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 67LK biggest chest
So, this line up at LK boasts 3 girls with D size chests. Who has the biggest?
Originally Posted by SexyBeast93
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
04-12-24 00:50 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 1053Jgirl Betty J
She is making waves in Nevada and they need to carry her to Atlanta, haha. 393014.
https://www.vegasasian.club/copy-of-sora
-
04-12-24 00:08 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 1053Jgirls
I think Jgirls are still possible at the current established setups. Mixed shops are becoming popular.
Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:03 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 1053Interesting
Yeah I would be hesitant but would love to hear if you do go through with it. I have read these kind frequently bait and switch and are lacking good service. I would be interested if they were available at LK or OMG.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 23:06 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 530New agency?
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
Has anyone experienced or heard this agency? I saw it pop up on the other side and was interested if anyone had anything about them here. They seem to be in midtown and at a similar price point. I'd love some feedback. Or ill TOFTT.
-
04-11-24 21:12 #2217Regular Member

Posts: 21Jamie overrated imo
Saw the hype last time she was here and had a session with her then. Did not really think she was all that special. Older lady definitely in her 40's and maybe even possibly 50's. A lot of why'all here are definitely bad at guessing the age of these women. She is cool and does have a very curvy body and really nice breasts though. She's too vocal for me to where I can tell she's just faking it. I enjoy the women a little younger that provide a bit more relaxed girlfriend experience, adding on that IOP. Nari is my ATF personally. Wish she would come around again.
-
04-11-24 16:31 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 36Jamie LK returns!
Dreamed of Jamie again today and she is just as good as ever.
Highly recommend especially if you like naturally curvaceous and voluptuous Asian women!
Originally Posted by SexyBeast93
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:25 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 38C-org
They may be testing to see if there is enough interest. Review on other site are fake and consistence with their other location. Hope they do come as we might get J-girls LOL.
-
04-11-24 16:18 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 38We have C-org now?
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/
Need to research.
-
04-11-24 13:30 #2213Regular Member

Posts: 3I'd like to also know.
I've also got an appointment set up with Jamie. Same advice you can provide would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by FischMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:24 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 96Jamie
Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
She's that Latina-proportioned Korean woman you've always dreamed about. Small shower cubicle + busty Jamie is always a fun time.
-
04-11-24 08:10 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 141OhMyGirl.Club
Originally Posted by Ccarter006
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 23:36 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 67Jamie
OK, I have heard so much about her just have to see her. Got a meeting set up. Anything I can do to maximize the visit? Suggestions? Also, does she have any upgrades? Is it best to stick with the routine or just improvise? Thanks.
-
04-10-24 21:17 #2209Regular Member

Posts: 7Heidi OMG
I saw Heidi OMG today at LKATL's MOG location. As I entered she gave me a dfk that gave me a good idea of what the rest of the hour would be like. She lead me to room and resumed the kissing. I pulled my clothes off as quick as I could. She was wearing a mesh 2 piece skirt and crop-top that left nothing to the imagination. Very hot. I laid her on the bed for some DATY. She moaned in pleasure and seemed to like what I was doing. I squeezed her tits, which are great BTW, until she shook with a big O. She then told me to lay down for more kissing then made her way down for a sloppy extended BBBJ. She mixed up with sucking the tip, licking, and deep throat. I told her I was ready for her and she covered me up and rode me cg. 90% of the time we dfk until the finish whir she locked her legs around mine, sat up and grinded on my dick until I popped. She didn't stop after I popped for a while. She eventually collapsed and laid on me slowly pulling me out. She cleaned me up and cuddled. We small talked a little. She speaks good English. A few a minutes it was about time to go so we showered and I got dressed. You guys need to give her a shot. I had a great visit.










Reply With Quote




