Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #16350
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Need me to bring you anything back from Nagoya?
    Not sure if there is anything good right now

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Nico NYSE https://www.nycsmilingeyes.com/view/8095 - this is Nakami XOXO.

    MISC rando thoughts:
    Himeno remains off, time of the month?
    Shiho 1010 is very photogenic. She does well with a little bit of makeup.
    I have no idea why 1010 still has Nami listed. Are they holding a grudge towards RS8?
    RS8 room 7 is a closet and now sucks.
    I guess you saw Yuya again?

  2. #16349
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Need me to bring you anything back from Nagoya?
    Bring Erin back and then we can all rejoice!

  3. #16348

    Morning rebrands

    Nico NYSE https://www.nycsmilingeyes.com/view/8095 - this is Nakami XOXO.

    MISC rando thoughts:
    Himeno remains off, time of the month?
    Shiho 1010 is very photogenic. She does well with a little bit of makeup.
    I have no idea why 1010 still has Nami listed. Are they holding a grudge towards RS8?
    RS8 room 7 is a closet and now sucks.

  4. #16347
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, I'll bang Lilia 1010 a few more times and warm up Niya PPC for you while you are away.
    Thanks! Need me to bring you anything back from Nagoya?

  5. #16346
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Hot yes, I thought $200/$300? Not as bad as the initial $400 Nanami premium!

    Seoli SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...del/?smid=2007.
    Seoli is very negotiable.

  6. #16345

    Don't worry.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Here's our PPC arrival:
    Niya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/niya - she has big lips. PPC needs to post more body photos.
    Nice! I really like her first pic.

    Don't worry, I'll bang Lilia 1010 a few more times and warm up Niya PPC for you while you are away.

  7. #16344

    Tsukiji late arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    PPC. Nada at this time. - but they do have Abbie PPC to hold the fort down.
    Here's our PPC arrival:
    Niya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/niya - she has big lips. PPC needs to post more body photos.

  8. #16343

    Lilia 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    That rib cage photo turned me off. I didn't want to have to bring her a double cheese burger along with the big sausage that I already packed.
    Oh no it's just the way she posed, she's legit hot and body is amazing. She's not as tall as the specs.

    I was not sure either until the door opened and I was surprised and then clothes came off. And then she kissed me. Sometimes you just know it was going to be good the moment you kiss and it was amazing.

    Tokyo girl, specifically Roppongi - high end kind of girl that goes to Omotesando Hills. not that Harajuku girls (cute type) with colorful hair.

  9. #16342
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Lilia's pussy getting wrecked in 3 2 1.
    That rib cage photo turned me off. I didn't want to have to bring her a double cheese burger along with the big sausage that I already packed.

  10. #16341

    Damn it!

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    MUST SEE She's in first room down the hall away from the kitchen.
    Poem worthy.
    I choose poorly today with Yuki 1010, who gave me a paint by the numbers bang. My tastes are usually the opposite of JavLuvr but I thought this time would be different since Yuki is 5'7. Should have picked the girl behind door number 1. Now I need to go out of town for a week. Damn. Damn. Damn.

  11. #16340
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Nanami was always 200/300 when I saw her. Seoli was the same 200/300 the last time.
    Nami flirted with 300/400 for a few days and actually got some takers.

  12. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    A.
    M.
    A.
    Z.
    I.
    N.
    G.

    #NBC, great slim body, her waist is tiny like the pic but top and bottom are perfectly proportioned. Ass view doggy is. Damn!
    Shes a proper hot woman.

    Bb++++++++ ($100/$200). Video is no face. Forgot $ but I am guessing the usual.

    English speaking (probably one of the best), Japanese of course and she also speaks a little Korean.

    She surpassed Abbie PPC overall big time

    MUST SEE She's in first room down the hall away from the kitchen.

    Poem worthy.
    Lilia's pussy getting wrecked in 3 2 1.

  13. #16338
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    Nanami was always 200/300 when I saw her. Seoli was the same 200/300 the last time.
    Ok I'm glad it wasn't just me hehe. I thought she was grossed out by me or something and requested more money for raw. I didn't pay up and went covered but ended up stretching her out long and hard to compensate. Very very hot piece of fuck meat right here. Will see her again but won't pay for extra!

  14. #16337

    Lilia 1010 - fucking amazing!!

    A.
    M.
    A.
    Z.
    I.
    N.
    G.

    #NBC, great slim body, her waist is tiny like the pic but top and bottom are perfectly proportioned. Ass view doggy is. Damn!
    She’s a proper hot woman.

    Bb++++++++ ($100/$200). Video is no face. Forgot $ but I am guessing the usual.

    English speaking (probably one of the best), Japanese of course and she also speaks a little Korean.

    She surpassed Abbie PPC overall big time

    MUST SEE She's in first room down the hall away from the kitchen.

    Poem worthy.

  15. #16336

    Yuki pretty girl at 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Banged her earlier today. Pretty fun girl. She is tall at around 5'7. Nice J-booty on her, a bigger girl means a bigger ass haha. Tits are natural B cups. The pics on the website semi-accurately depict her face and the reality isn't too far off. Very good attitude and service. Friendly and with that newbie / semi-pro feel that I love. She took the D well, I hit that pussy in mish, doggy, CG and RCG with no blocking or BS of any sort. Pretty pussy with small lips. Trimmed Bush above the clit and which is starting to grow back around the lips. I told her to keep the Bush, but we'll see what happens. She is definitely green, still gave me a very good performance though. Yes recommendation. I would see her again. Will leave a more detailed review later.
    I liked her, she's pretty. I was surprised given her green she was at kissing that she's into the fucking part of the session. Pussy is nice without super long hair so it's trimmed up, I spread her pussy for DATY on the bed, kissing that small beard clam like I'm digging for pink sea urchin as I dug my tongue into her pink vagina walls. She seems to enjoy herself a lot and don't think she was acting. She was a bit tall for me to hit it doggy when she angled her ass up so I had to adjust a bit for goog angle but that pussy was fine. I like her new car feel much better than so I had to adjust to give her cheeks a good push. I do like fucking her in missionary too. Kissing could be better but she's great to look at so I just lfk and sucked on her neck while I came in the bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape