Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11214
-
04-14-24 13:06 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 399Yes, highly recommend.
I used this during the pandemic when SA was littered with cuties on there. I would tell them I would bring a surprise and say just try this, even if we don't do anything let me make you cum with this. A drink, little kissing and then I would pull this out, almost all came except for one and it almost always led to sex. Once they were turned on, it was game on.
Great investment, I would wash it and just say it was brand new every time LOL.
Stay safe.
AD.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 11:50 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 1041YES 100%.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
I have made so many girls cum so hard and fast with that little 'rose'.
Every guy should have it in their toys bag.
-
04-13-24 00:46 #8947Senior Member

Posts: 517"The Rose"
Yea, I had an SB who had a "Rose. " It applies gentle suction to the clit. . .
Thought it was God awful purse until I clicked on your picture.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 20:07 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 3338Are these really that good
Most of the girls who have wish lists have this on them.
-
04-11-24 17:05 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 34Did you see funandfocused? I'm supposed to play with her on Monday night. I'm hoping I can give her multiple creampies.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:47 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 3338Seen this elsewhere
Multiple profiles using the same girl's photos. How lazy can a scammer get?
-
04-09-24 12:40 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 3338Miamoxiee
Is this girl for real in a wheelchair?
-
04-09-24 00:39 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 3338Facial rec
It is important to keep up w / what is happening on the facial recognition websites regarding your own OpSec. I have a photo w / the face dotted out that I usually provide to POTs once I decide there's a chance. The last time I checked, it did not trigger anything on the two main sites, facecheck and pimeyes. However, I ran that photo through both sites today. Nothing on one, but on the other, it picked up a public photo (that has been out on the web for more than 18 months). IDK why it hadn't been caught earlier but it was today. I went through the process of that site to specify that I didn't want to be on their hit list. This is possible for both, you don't need to give up too much personal info, and it is worth it in my view.
BTW, facecheck has converted to a paid service, however, you can still run searches, you just can't easily get any info if a picture has a hit.
-
04-07-24 20:48 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 117Thats not worth anywhere near 6 K a month & all the pics of her are from Paris, I ask there for a Local pic before I move forward.
Originally Posted by MacEatBright
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 05:49 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 65Does anyone have luck with her?
Have talked with her, and it looks like she has a perfect body shape, and her profile feels authentic. But she is only asking for 6 k monthly allowance and non-negotiation. There is no exception for anything separately or each time. If anyone gets lucky or good at bargaining, let us know LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-901b597468f7
-
04-04-24 13:55 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 622Just use the Vanilla prepaid Visa card. You can get it online or at any supermarket or Target. You can try it with the $100 prepaid card first. If it doesn't work, then you need to get one that's higher amount like $200 or $500. Read my previous post on prepaid cards which explains it.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 13:52 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 622That's the same code I posted before. It's usually good for 3-4 months or until they change their promotions.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:12 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 70The code is VWO33 COM. No spaces. I've been using it for awhile now. It doesn't seem to expire.
Originally Posted by UnknownSD
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 22:35 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 323What type of prepaid card do you recommend?
Like where do you get a prepaid that it is certain it will work with Seeking?
Thanks.
-
04-03-24 09:43 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 622If you follow through with the screens and get to the checkout page, the code is in the URL string. They always offer 20% or 33% off now when your membership is about to expire or already expired.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






