Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 24707
-
04-11-24 13:05 #22292Senior Member

Posts: 479I was at Hong Kong last Sunday. Great massage and not even a hint of anything beyond that.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 10:04 #22291Senior Member

Posts: 1744Diana or Lillia
Lillia is outright beautiful. She turns heads when out and about. She used to live near me so I would see her from time to time with her clothes on.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
Diana gives a better massage. She has some LMT training. I need to see her again. It has been too long. One thing is Diana and Scarlett do not get along at all. It is an old grudge but one I don't mess with.
Both Diana or Lillia use real if fuzzed pictures in their ads.
-
04-11-24 10:01 #22290Senior Member

Posts: 168As is well documented on this site, many folks saw her thanks to all.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
The hype, and we're really disappointed with her cold, mechanical clock.
Watching crappy attitude. Yes she's beautiful, but I gave her two shots.
And never again. Your post sounds like you're her publicist.
-
04-11-24 09:59 #22289Senior Member

Posts: 1744Angel and Eden
Eden was Angel when she was with YGND now PLM. That is not the same as Angels Touch.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
Of the Angels Touch girls Reanne was talked about not that long ago. Great oral game. I have not heard anything about any of the others.
-
04-11-24 02:34 #22288Senior Member

Posts: 105Abbey
Thank you. And you're right. Be careful with all of them. Use a burner phone. Don't give them your name or any information about where you work or live, or your personal life. I learned this lesson the hard way and could have learned it the very hard way. Take no chances.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 23:57 #22287Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine. Chippewa
Arrived to give $40 to a 5'6" punk rock Chinese lady. Undressed and she came in and gave me a great lower body massage involving stretches and really getting into the muscles in my groin and butt. Took instruction well. Tried to negotiate for $80 on the flip. And I told her $60 is what I intend to pay. She agreed and gave me an above average handjob. I motioned for her to give me tissues and she motioned for me to shoot onto the small towel on the massage table. So, I did. Would repeat. Better massage than happy feet.
-
04-10-24 23:56 #22286Regular Member

Posts: 5Happy feet. Brentwood
Arrived in the evening, after a long 2 leg plane trip. Parked out front and came in. They argued who would take me, but I got Lily ultimately, I think, based solely on previous reviews of this spot. Gave her. 5 for 1/2 hour and she told me to undress and came back for the massage a few minutes later. I told her only lower body, which is how I establish early why I'm there, but I also like a firm massage. She proceeds to do a swirling motion with her hands / oil. Brushing my dick and balls the whole time. She put her finger in my asshole and asked if that's, ok. So, she doesn't shy away from the ass, even after a long trip. LOL. After the flip, she gave an above average handjob and I blasted a load in a tissue she gave me. She returned to clean me up, left again, and upon returning after she'd cleaned her hands I was already dressing, she asked if I wanted a foot rub. Which I replied no thank you and gave her a $60 tip. I also apologized for not being the cleanest guy from my long trip.
-
04-10-24 14:48 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 228Abby
Well said Derosa. We've seen her posts on instagram outing some of her clients that she claims were harassing her. She even had video of which I assume was a client who's house she was invited to.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Guys, be careful out there. With not only the likes of Abby but all of them.
-
04-10-24 14:13 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 65Eden
I've been visiting with Eden pretty regularly for a few years. She's a beautiful, intelligent woman with a great personality.
Eden is warm and inviting, and she provides an incredibly enthusiastic GFE experience. She's a true professional who should definitely be seen.
-
04-10-24 11:02 #22283Senior Member

Posts: 239Apt Asians RegisJ1
RegisJ1 please empty your box so you can receive PM.
-
04-10-24 09:20 #22282Senior Member

Posts: 57Angels Touch
Angel now goes by Eden, as for the other angels I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 07:58 #22281Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana or Lillia
Which one of these two would all of you recommend for the best quality massage? I'm pretty active, feeling some aches and pains, so I'd like a good quality massage with the bonus of a beautiful woman performing the massage. Not interested in the Asian massage parlors and have narrowed it down to these two unless. Thanks in advance.
-
04-09-24 19:45 #22280Regular Member

Posts: 16Angels touch
Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.
-
04-09-24 12:37 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 258Sara is on the about us
I went to the about us site and saw her picture there, I think there are a few of the other folks pictures on there as well. Now I have not been able to get an appointment sooner than next monthshoot I have my eye on India I wonder if she offers any services I love those soccer moms.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:24 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 489Jasmine
Went out to Chippewa to the spa, middle aged dark hair lady put me in a room half azz rub at best. Then she say turn over, asked me if I wanted oil, she rubs oil all over, then continues to say how much tip you give 100?she went on and on I wanted to say shut up so bad just ruined the stay so she jack hammers for a bit and says ok time up. I don't think I will be going back, left her a good tip she wanted more.











Reply With Quote





