LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 26382
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22512
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.
    Same experience but are they legit. Has anyone tried them? Let me if they are scam or not. Thanks.

  2. #22511
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Saw her twice years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TappMeInThis1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a scoop on kaysie " mature couger "? I'm a couger kinda guy, looks like she posts here and there. There are old posts from her but don't ever see a review on here nor she provides any positive review references. I am skeptical if she has management, bad habits, setup? He incall seems to be in a good area, shoot my inbox too.
    She's definitely a little bit odd when texting, changing attitude / tone abruptly at times, but in person when I saw her she was OK. I haven't seen her in 2+ years so not sure if she's still the same, but she was friendly enough and didn't seem to be an addict or anything. Maybe some other issues. I talked to her after seeing her ad this week but she deleted it and doesn't seem keen to meet up anymore, even though she said she remembers me and liked seeing me. YMMV.

  3. #22510
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.
    I've actually been back and forth with her for 3 or 4 days just finally got her to tell me her rates. 300 hhr 400 hr. Everything covered no daty. Possibly has management based on some of the repetitive responses I got and that she's at Norwood which has a few bad stories about that place in general. Be careful I guess.

  4. #22509

    She does it all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work its all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    She has been reported before. Never delivers. Will find any excuse.

  5. #22508

    Scammer

    So in today's dream I rolled up to a poster who I have seen a while and thought the ask matched the better quality experiences. Damage was a little higher than I would have liked considering the area in town, but the apartment was clean and in good shape. I settle in after formalities and then she says "I don't know how this will work it’s all wet. " To clarify I am hygienic and shower before hand and it's a little damp from the residual moisture of my shower. This dream just behaves dumbfounded and just stops. I was pretty annoyed, as I have showered before every dream and never had this issue. Pic attached. Save your time and energy avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/642145178204
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0038.jpg‎  

  6. #22507
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could. She has been non-responsive to me.

  7. #22506
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger2332  [View Original Post]
    Also kinda curious of anybodys experience w smurf? Thanks in advance.
    Twas good for me. Good effort, good technique, she let's you take control and pound away if that is your thing. She also asks how you want to go about it. I had a good time and seemed safe and didn't have a problem. I did somehow drop my phone and she let me back in to retrieve it.

    JB.

  8. #22505

  9. #22504

    RE Smurf. I found Two on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Who is Smurf.
    Simple, just search the site for smurf.

    The link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/511105229676 and the second link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/110895456798 and a third - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/712839856033 She seems to pair up a lot.

  10. #22503

    Also curious please

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Does smurf give good head?
    Also kinda curious of anybodys experience w smurf? Thanks in advance.

  11. #22502

  12. #22501

    Smurf

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Does smurf give good head?
    Who is Smurf.

  13. #22500

    Smurf

    Does smurf give good head?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's working with Smurf now. Thru text I was toldSmurf gets you going then new girl finishes you off FS.

  14. #22499

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by GManRight  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her, you have something set up tonight and will let you know how it goes.
    Did you meet up with her? How was it? DM if you want to.

  15. #22498

    She has 2 out there

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    For all the guys asking, I'm pretty sure her number is the 795-xxxx number. I usually delete the conversation from my burner, so I can't remember with 100% certainty. It's the number that comes up if you search her name and them profile.
    And I think you're correct. I tried both on Friday and got a response back from one and then she just stopped. Her loss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape