Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 9222
-
04-23-24 07:48 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 238Emily
She can do a qv for 200 and can also host in the NKY area. 300 for 2 hours and multiple pops.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
Pm for digits or more info.
-
04-20-24 07:54 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 539Seeking plastic
I use Netspend. After loading the card it is ready to use in 30-60 minutes. You do need to use I'd and address to get card. I use my work address and quarterly receive junk mail with no payment info. I also use it to make Hotwire hotel reservations.
Originally Posted by SstevenEvets
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 17:05 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 1138You can also use Google Pay
With a pre-payed, just have to have a "valid" address and zip, I use a extended stay hotel's address.
Originally Posted by SstevenEvets
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 14:32 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 2246Vanilla visa gift card works. Sometimes you have to wait 4-24 hours for the card activation to propagate through their data systems so that you can actually use it for payment. Don't try to input the cards information into SA too many times. They will block your card if it's declined after x number of payment attempts.
Originally Posted by SstevenEvets
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 09:09 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 81Seeking membership
Hey all, I know it's been answered before but how are you currently able to get a monthly membership without using your own cc? I tried with a couple different prepaid and green cards from wallgreens etc but it's not accepting the payment for me.
Anyone able to confirm what cards work? DM me or respond to this world be great.
-
04-14-24 21:22 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 81Brave Angel
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-fe51d18ee111
Anyone seen this one? She has been on awhile. In discussions.
-
04-13-24 22:27 #8451Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Not sure if I am breaking the rules by responding to this fourum
[Deleted by Admin]
Yes, you are, it's not he said/she said, it's just he said.
A2
-
04-13-24 18:33 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 2246If you know you know
Looks who's back. Likely limited time. If you can connect with her it's a sure thing. Not sure what her ask is today. In past it's varied from 250 to 400. Sometime doubles are available. Has put on some pounds but not horrible. When on SA she's usual on other SB sites and escort sites. Nice person. Def pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-6134db3b8ad7
-
04-10-24 15:51 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 827Maria
I connected with her on WYP and she took me off-line immediately. I have sent her several text messages but she has not responded to any of them. I think the profile below is her as well. Clifton is just a couple miles from Yellow Springs. I'm already seeing one hippie girl from YS, why not two? I just don't know about this one.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...46oNvJLX4YE23b
-
04-10-24 13:07 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 44Bar pickup would be an awesome way to show you buddies you get bang hot chick's without telling them you pay for it.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 11:38 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 1138I'm liking the creativity.
The "psycho stalker GF" is a new twist to impress the work buddies that the girl won't leave you alone.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
Its right up there with the one provider that offered "bar pickup" as an option, she came into a bar where the client and his buddies are at.
He goes over and works his "magic" on her and then tells the guys that he & she are headed back to her place.
-
04-09-24 21:52 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 1138One thing I learned.
In the hobby when I got to know the providers off the clock was that the hardest thing to walk away from was the $.
Originally Posted by KyMike53
[View Original Post]
I ran into one that I had lost track of working the counter in a little bakery and over coffee she told me the hardest thing about being out, having an SO along with a "normal" life was knowing.
That when they were tight on cash that she could fix it by just doing X number of appointments and not doing it.
-
04-09-24 16:19 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 186Kiley
I agree Bam. She is a very smart woman. She and I went to dinner a few times and I always enjoyed my entire time with her. I hope she is doing well.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:08 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 390I'm seeing the same thing and was also wondering. I chalked it up to sometimes you get waves of fake profiles, but it's funny they are all in their 30's, single photo, and NO profile text.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
The link you dropped at least has more than one photo and profile text. Compared to the other scam / fake profiles this one looks great, but wouldn't hold my breath on it being the real deal.
-
04-09-24 15:58 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 539SA thirty somethings
On SA, there is a preponderance of girls who look in their 20's, beautiful, who are listed in their 30's. I am guessing most of them are scams. Many have 1 photo. Some of them are starting to write text in their profiles. Some of them are adding addl pics.
Is this seasonal?
By way of example - https://members.seeking.com/member/74be13b2-82d5-454e-bef5-6743615cf2ae











Reply With Quote




