Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 4901
-
04-12-24 17:53 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 63On CIP
Every girl I fuck, I blow my nut in 1 of her holes. No spray no cap.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:12 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 215This is What I Say
This is what I say, "Sure Honey, do you want it in the pussy or your ass?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
I have been snipped for 45 years so I am not concerned about DNA tests.
-
04-11-24 14:27 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 219Do it and don't worry about it. How many other guys been there before you? 1 in 644 chance of it being yours.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 13:16 #3923Banned Member

Posts: 1001Plausible Deniability
"I don't know when the last we met. ".
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
"I don't recollect seeing you. ".
-
04-10-24 13:03 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 213Always creampie.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
But I'm snipped, if that's what you're worried about.
-
04-10-24 11:34 #3921Banned Member

Posts: 1001To Creampie or Not
What do you say when you bareback your ATF and she says to cum inside her?
-
04-09-24 20:15 #3920Senior Member

Posts: 671) Go to listcrawler.com, that's where this group of providers advertise.
Originally Posted by Edav08
[View Original Post]
2) Search for Italy.
3) Look for the one with pics in a hotel room and wearing a mesh / lace body suit, name of Italy or Ms Italy, location Mission Valley.
-
04-09-24 12:33 #3919Regular Member

Posts: 12Italy
Hey fellas new to Area where that italy number at by the chance.
-
04-09-24 12:32 #3918Banned Member

Posts: 1001Post Op Transgender
Some say that was a man.
Originally Posted by Halo1992
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 02:28 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 32Tiffany
Anyone know who this is?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/167813633
-
04-08-24 22:16 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 98LOL. I'd do the same.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I got to see Italy yesterday night for a hhr. Quick and easy set up at the usual hotel circle area and almost no wait time, probably like 3 min in my car. Must have been a slow day for her because she was clean as fuck, spotless room and smelled really good too. Looks way better than her pictures and has a nice tall toned body. I had fun, but the date was sorta business-like and strict with her NO list. Started kissing her body but she pushed me away. I don't get why some girls will let you nut inside but are against kissing, even around the body? She did warm up towards the end and I ended up dumping my load on her stomach as I did not pay for the extra addon.
All in all, fun but overly priced especially with the addons. I could have gotten more out of Sweetie or Dolly for half the price some time ago. I might repeat when the time and pockets are aligned.
Also, and this is why I hate knocking on doors and prefer to text the provider I'm outside, when I got to her room I knocked, but then some short fat black woman from the room over swung open her door scaring the shit out of me. She gave me a stern look and closed her door. LOL never again.
-
04-08-24 21:30 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 493I know for a fact they're being pimped. It's funny some of the girls will try and elude to that fact and say they are independent, while other girls in the crew have straight up told me they had a pimp. One of them slipped up and mentioned his name. West, or something along those lines. That's when I realized some of the girls had even adopted the name West into their own, I. E Dolly West, Natalie West, Emily West, etc.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
There was also the time when one of the girls, I think it was Milani, went rogue on them. I saw her in Point Loma and she was telling me about how Dolly and the rest of the girls had a pimp and she was trying to get away from them and not to tell anyone she was still in SD.
Anyway, if I ever meet this Mr. West pimp guy I'd shake his hand, buy him a beer, and tell him to keep on bringing us those young girls with daddy issues over from the Midwest.
-
04-08-24 20:33 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 368Pimp fosho
That was my assumption too. Pimp sets them up with a hotel, creates ads, creates a local phone # and gets their menus together. Manages the communications too. They probably eventually get burned out (Claire, Ava and most seemed to get burned out and move back home), try to go solo instead of having to split their cut or get a new pimp and setup (I think Sweetieee, Rose and Winter fall into this category). Still seem them advertising, but in a different area and not the same style of ad.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 20:31 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 114They're 100% being pimped.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:42 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 63Spoken like a true oligarch. Negotiation is an important skill whether you are worth ten dollars or ten million dollars. BTW, every high value guy I know negotiates. Period! Why be a fool, unless the mirror says otherwise! But hey, it is your money, and my guess, because I know something about this business, there's not many guys that can just throw five hundred dollars down the toilet and think of it as a dollar. That said, peace be with you, my brother.
Originally Posted by Dmzhost
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




