Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22288

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Well said Derosa. We've seen her posts on instagram outing some of her clients that she claims were harassing her. She even had video of which I assume was a client who's house she was invited to.

    Guys, be careful out there. With not only the likes of Abby but all of them.
    Thank you. And you're right. Be careful with all of them. Use a burner phone. Don't give them your name or any information about where you work or live, or your personal life. I learned this lesson the hard way and could have learned it the very hard way. Take no chances.

  2. #22287

    Jasmine. Chippewa

    Arrived to give $40 to a 5'6" punk rock Chinese lady. Undressed and she came in and gave me a great lower body massage involving stretches and really getting into the muscles in my groin and butt. Took instruction well. Tried to negotiate for $80 on the flip. And I told her $60 is what I intend to pay. She agreed and gave me an above average handjob. I motioned for her to give me tissues and she motioned for me to shoot onto the small towel on the massage table. So, I did. Would repeat. Better massage than happy feet.

  3. #22286

    Happy feet. Brentwood

    Arrived in the evening, after a long 2 leg plane trip. Parked out front and came in. They argued who would take me, but I got Lily ultimately, I think, based solely on previous reviews of this spot. Gave her. 5 for 1/2 hour and she told me to undress and came back for the massage a few minutes later. I told her only lower body, which is how I establish early why I'm there, but I also like a firm massage. She proceeds to do a swirling motion with her hands / oil. Brushing my dick and balls the whole time. She put her finger in my asshole and asked if that's, ok. So, she doesn't shy away from the ass, even after a long trip. LOL. After the flip, she gave an above average handjob and I blasted a load in a tissue she gave me. She returned to clean me up, left again, and upon returning after she'd cleaned her hands I was already dressing, she asked if I wanted a foot rub. Which I replied no thank you and gave her a $60 tip. I also apologized for not being the cleanest guy from my long trip.

  4. #22285

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Avoid her at all costs. Seriously, she has some very obvious mental health issues. I don't think it's funny and I don't write this to he vindictive or for a cheap laugh. The bottom line is her issues could lead to extremely erratic behavior that could have a dramatic impact on your life. You can't get her the help she so obviously needs so avoid her.

    It's actually a sad situation. But don't let her issues become your problem.
    Well said Derosa. We've seen her posts on instagram outing some of her clients that she claims were harassing her. She even had video of which I assume was a client who's house she was invited to.

    Guys, be careful out there. With not only the likes of Abby but all of them.

  5. #22284

    Eden

    I've been visiting with Eden pretty regularly for a few years. She's a beautiful, intelligent woman with a great personality.

    Eden is warm and inviting, and she provides an incredibly enthusiastic GFE experience. She's a true professional who should definitely be seen.

  6. #22283

    Apt Asians RegisJ1

    RegisJ1 please empty your box so you can receive PM.

  7. #22282

    Angels Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.
    Angel now goes by Eden, as for the other angels I'm not sure.

  8. #22281

    Diana or Lillia

    Which one of these two would all of you recommend for the best quality massage? I'm pretty active, feeling some aches and pains, so I'd like a good quality massage with the bonus of a beautiful woman performing the massage. Not interested in the Asian massage parlors and have narrowed it down to these two unless. Thanks in advance.

  9. #22280

    Angels touch

    Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.

  10. #22279

    Sara is on the about us

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Only dates for Sara are not available for more than one month not sure why?? Does she only take few appointments only??if you try others please dm me your experience, thanks.
    I went to the about us site and saw her picture there, I think there are a few of the other folks pictures on there as well. Now I have not been able to get an appointment sooner than next monthshoot I have my eye on India I wonder if she offers any services I love those soccer moms.

  11. #22278

    Jasmine

    Went out to Chippewa to the spa, middle aged dark hair lady put me in a room half azz rub at best. Then she say turn over, asked me if I wanted oil, she rubs oil all over, then continues to say how much tip you give 100?she went on and on I wanted to say shut up so bad just ruined the stay so she jack hammers for a bit and says ok time up. I don't think I will be going back, left her a good tip she wanted more.

  12. #22277

    YMMV Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    That jives with my early experiences, but the last two times I have tried them it's been DIY. First time getting skunked was 7-8 months ago. Gal didn't really tease, and just straight up said she didn't do that. Decided I would give it another shot and the Second time was a couple weeks ago. Gal was super playful getting into the room and tease was decent. Get to flip, and she said "no you" so left.

    I know this is a YMMV hobby, but I'm done wasting my money.
    I always had good experience here even before one month, I am not repeating as the therapists are not attractive.

  13. #22276

    Fantasy Massage and PLM

    I went by this place in Brooklyn, IL and rung the doorbell but I just heard some black guy yell something at me and heard a dog barking. I asked him what did you say and he yelled something back I couldn't understand. I decided to just leave. Does anyone have experience with this place? The open sign is on outside. I know there are reviews of a black lady working here. I was wondering if she is attractive or not.

    Also, is PLM down? I tried to call the number but it forwarded me to voicemail. I tried texting but I had to convert it to a green message.

  14. #22275

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Sarah at the Secret Garden has been around for a few years; Full service is available if they get to know you. She had a place on Hampton a few years ago and then disappeared for a few months. Looks like she came back and tried to start a normal salon with hair and makeup services, I guess that did not work so she is back to erotic massage.

    As others have mentioned, just like an Asian place, don't drape; this is how they know why you are there. You can expect a HE on your first visit if you are respectful and clean. Much more is available over time but there is no menu; much with the ladies at this place is about how you treat them, the mood that day, and your history with them. I've gotten full service from 2 different ladies there, and everything else along the way (topless, nude, mutual touch, BBBJ) from each of those two. For a while they were pushing 4 hands but that doesn't seem to be their thing anymore.

    It's not really an upscale place, but more of a hippy, slacker, flower-power vibe. To schedule you can use the website or just call the main number.

    Parking is on street in front on busy Vandeventer, around the block on much quieter side street, at Rockwell beer place, or they even have a little parking area if the gate is open sometimes.
    Flower, I've had my fair share of "experiences" with Sara, but haven't seen her in a long while. I didn't feel like any type of nude or full service was on the menu, only HE, at least with Sara before this place. Has this changed? So was all the fun you mentioned with her or the other's there?

  15. #22274

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I can add that Oriental Spa off Bayless is mostly a Jack shack, with just an OK massage.
    That jives with my early experiences, but the last two times I have tried them it's been DIY. First time getting skunked was 7-8 months ago. Gal didn't really tease, and just straight up said she didn't do that. Decided I would give it another shot and the Second time was a couple weeks ago. Gal was super playful getting into the room and tease was decent. Get to flip, and she said "no you" so left.

    I know this is a YMMV hobby, but I'm done wasting my money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape