Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27002

    This sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAv911  [View Original Post]
    They are now on Shepard Dr, in Sterling. I will update with their exact address soon.
    Too far for me to visit now dammit. My free visit gone. Why do they need 2 locations in Sterling.

  2. #27001

    Pm

    Sent you a PM, Appreciate your help.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone as good as this one here in the DMV for about 5 year IMHO. She is a 5 star with the greatest attributes and service there is. So reach out to me quickly, she leaves on Saturday. This one I would say rush and maybe get to see her twice before Saturday. She is worth it.

  3. #27000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAv911  [View Original Post]
    They are now on Shepard Dr, in Sterling. I will update with their exact address soon.
    Previous reviews indicated no, but I figured I'd ask directly: any of 998's ladies offer BBFS?

  4. #26999

    Tina TK

    Seems more hand job customers than hygiene ones.

    I've only seen Tina for price point on manicure and pedicure besides to old to imagine busting in her hands.

    But have notice foot traffic and phone nonstop when there.

    Over the weekend even an unmarked at grocery store facing barbershop or TK.

    Be safe.

    Only notice postal LE in the past.

  5. #26998

    Eastern

    Has anyone been to Eastern lately after Suki left? Never went to Lisa, but is she the only one there now?

  6. #26997

    Cindy at May Wellness

    Thanks to a fellow board member for the tip on Cindy. She's a jewel. I was looking for a good massage and Cindy delivered. She is a cute, bubbly with a GND look. She took direction exceptionally well and worked my legs and butt super hard. Awesome. She gave a fun, enthusiastic HE. She's a sweetheart. Treat her well. $70 for the hour and $50 tip. I only did a little UTC roving since it was my first visit.

  7. #26996

    An old favorite at Roger Bacon

    On my way to Dulles I made time to pay a visit to an old favorite, Reston Wellness, at Roger Bacon #6. I hadn't been since the pre-Covid timeframe.

    No appointment and it wasn't busy. I drew a K-MILF, great body but didn't catch her name. She mumbled something but there may have been a language gap.

    Brief massage, had me flip and applied cover. Short warmup CBJ then she rode for a while. After some time she hopped off the table and got on all fours for standing K9. The view was great and I pounded away no complaints and some encouragement and moans on her part got the juices flowing. Eventually filled the bag. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.

    Total damage $$ for 30 minute QV. I'll repeat when in the area.

  8. #26995
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    678 massage. Been there for a while now.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23193279.html
    Oh, did they absorb 998's ladies?

  9. #26994

    678

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAv911  [View Original Post]
    They are now on Shepard Dr, in Sterling. I will update with their exact address soon.
    678 massage. Been there for a while now.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23193279.html

  10. #26993

    998 Spa has relocated to Sterling from Burke

    They are now on Shepard Dr, in Sterling. I will update with their exact address soon.

  11. #26992
    Tried to thank you via PM but your Inbox is full so I'll thank you here. THANK YOU!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone as good as this one here in the DMV for about 5 year IMHO. She is a 5 star with the greatest attributes and service there is. So reach out to me quickly, she leaves on Saturday. This one I would say rush and maybe get to see her twice before Saturday. She is worth it.

  12. #26991

    Reaching out

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I have ever seen anyone as good as this one here in the DMV for about 5 year IMHO. She is a 5 star with the greatest attributes and service there is. So reach out to me quickly, she leaves on Saturday. This one I would say rush and maybe get to see her twice before Saturday. She is worth it.
    Check your inbox please.

  13. #26990

    Strong independent

    Searching for strong massage with independents.

    Any recommendations for non Asian out there?

  14. #26989

    Strong massage options by independent

    Are there any strong pressure deep tissue massage options by independent providers Asian or Caucasian?

  15. #26988

    Seniors. You all will thank me for this one. 5 stars all the way around

    I don't think I have ever seen anyone as good as this one here in the DMV for about 5 year IMHO. She is a 5 star with the greatest attributes and service there is. So reach out to me quickly, she leaves on Saturday. This one I would say rush and maybe get to see her twice before Saturday. She is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape