Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 32208
-
04-10-24 22:24 #27003Senior Member

Posts: 461Qq
Yes QQ-1 is legit. You can get a good massage there. Recently some of the providers have been ok with a bit of OTC roaming but Jenny, who runs the place, makes them keep the doors slightly open to prevent more from happening.
Originally Posted by JustALoner
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 19:40 #27002Senior Member

Posts: 506This sucks
Too far for me to visit now dammit. My free visit gone. Why do they need 2 locations in Sterling.
Originally Posted by CoolAv911
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 15:36 #27001Senior Member

Posts: 173Pm
Sent you a PM, Appreciate your help.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 13:17 #27000Senior Member

Posts: 1026Previous reviews indicated no, but I figured I'd ask directly: any of 998's ladies offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by CoolAv911
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 13:12 #26999Senior Member

Posts: 979Tina TK
Seems more hand job customers than hygiene ones.
I've only seen Tina for price point on manicure and pedicure besides to old to imagine busting in her hands.
But have notice foot traffic and phone nonstop when there.
Over the weekend even an unmarked at grocery store facing barbershop or TK.
Be safe.
Only notice postal LE in the past.
-
04-10-24 11:54 #26998Regular Member

Posts: 20Eastern
Has anyone been to Eastern lately after Suki left? Never went to Lisa, but is she the only one there now?
-
04-10-24 06:39 #26997Senior Member

Posts: 71Cindy at May Wellness
Thanks to a fellow board member for the tip on Cindy. She's a jewel. I was looking for a good massage and Cindy delivered. She is a cute, bubbly with a GND look. She took direction exceptionally well and worked my legs and butt super hard. Awesome. She gave a fun, enthusiastic HE. She's a sweetheart. Treat her well. $70 for the hour and $50 tip. I only did a little UTC roving since it was my first visit.
-
04-10-24 06:22 #26996Senior Member

Posts: 41An old favorite at Roger Bacon
On my way to Dulles I made time to pay a visit to an old favorite, Reston Wellness, at Roger Bacon #6. I hadn't been since the pre-Covid timeframe.
No appointment and it wasn't busy. I drew a K-MILF, great body but didn't catch her name. She mumbled something but there may have been a language gap.
Brief massage, had me flip and applied cover. Short warmup CBJ then she rode for a while. After some time she hopped off the table and got on all fours for standing K9. The view was great and I pounded away no complaints and some encouragement and moans on her part got the juices flowing. Eventually filled the bag. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.
Total damage $$ for 30 minute QV. I'll repeat when in the area.
-
04-09-24 23:06 #26995Regular Member

Posts: 12Oh, did they absorb 998's ladies?
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:02 #26994Senior Member

Posts: 434678
678 massage. Been there for a while now.
Originally Posted by CoolAv911
[View Original Post]
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23193279.html
-
04-09-24 19:55 #26993Regular Member

Posts: 12998 Spa has relocated to Sterling from Burke
They are now on Shepard Dr, in Sterling. I will update with their exact address soon.
-
04-09-24 18:54 #26992Senior Member

Posts: 58Tried to thank you via PM but your Inbox is full so I'll thank you here. THANK YOU!
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 18:28 #26991Senior Member

Posts: 48Reaching out
Check your inbox please.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 14:26 #26990Senior Member

Posts: 139Strong independent
Searching for strong massage with independents.
Any recommendations for non Asian out there?
-
04-09-24 10:16 #26989Senior Member

Posts: 139Strong massage options by independent
Are there any strong pressure deep tissue massage options by independent providers Asian or Caucasian?












Reply With Quote






