Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31674

    Peach

    After looking at reviews for Peach I decided to take the plunge and it was nice. She definitely get into it and you can try different postions, but I stayed with K-9. Definitely would repeat and if you want it, hut her up before she leave this Sunday.

  2. #31673
    Quote Originally Posted by VetSD  [View Original Post]
    All of the girls fuck. It's an escort agency. You call and make an appointment and pay a girl to come over and you two can do whatever you want. It's really simple. I don't know what the confusion is all about.
    I'm sure that is the expectation but I'm sure it's up to the girls also. Sirens needs plausible deniability so they can't promise you anything at face value. I'd imagine it works out as FS most of the time but I would at least assume there is some spectrum of deciding based on the situation. Clearly as a business they want girls that will collect repeat customers but you would also want ones savvy enough to know when to back down or dip if the situation seems off.

  3. #31672

    ACS westend

    Has anyone tried the ACS in the west end lately? I tried about 6 weeks ago and when I pulled into the hotel they were at on Broad, there set uncle in a marked car, making notes of every car coming in. Luckily that place had several exits, so I drove on thru and kept going. I'm not sure if it was a sting or he was just there to run business off. Either way it worked.

  4. #31671
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    "The Fosta law was also the birth of the forums and incall"
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Incall and forums were around way before Sesta-Fosta law. I remember in 2000 getting appointments from forums such as bigddoggie avenue X and TER. I only ever did incall with independent providers. I didn't like agencies because it seemed to me all the busts in the news were of agencies who managed several girls.

    If you want to deal with an agency like SirensVA you just got to call them up or email and ask for a specific girl or who they have available. I don't have personal experience with them but why one poster is acting like FS is cut and dry I don't know. If dudes are saying their personal experience was no FS why would you act like its cut and dry?

  5. #31670
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    Does she still act a little crazy or has she gotten better? I haven't dreamed about her in about two months. I sure do miss that view in K9 though.
    She's still a little skittish till you get into the room but great after that.

  6. #31669
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice first time visit with Judy the other day. Comms were good, we set up a time and she gave me the room number when I arrived. Started with a BBBJ for a few, covered up and hit it from behind. Great view and she enjoyed the light smacking on her ass. Great value as well, six-t for a qv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149776325425
    Does she still act a little crazy or has she gotten better? I haven't dreamed about her in about two months. I sure do miss that view in K9 though.

  7. #31668
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/338712900436

    Anyone got any info on her? Was thinking of going to see her today after work?

  8. #31667
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    SirensVa is a full service escort service

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    So it's not guaranteed FS?
    All of the girls fuck. It's an escort agency. You call and make an appointment and pay a girl to come over and you two can do whatever you want. It's really simple. I don't know what the confusion is all about.

  9. #31666

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her a few weeks ago. She's good. She may take a bit to respond.

  10. #31665

    Big Booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice first time visit with Judy the other day. Comms were good, we set up a time and she gave me the room number when I arrived. Started with a BBBJ for a few, covered up and hit it from behind. Great view and she enjoyed the light smacking on her ass. Great value as well, six-t for a qv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149776325425
    Judy wanted to hold a deposit. Hellll nah!!

  11. #31664

    Lulu


  12. #31663

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    So it's not guaranteed FS?
    It wasn't a couple years ago when I booked with them so it may have changed. Seems like case by case basis.

  13. #31662

    Sirens Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    All escort agencies in the 70's 80's 90's and 2000's worked the same for decades. You could find an ad for an escort service in the yellow pages or online. You would call the agency and make an appointment to have a girl come to you. When they passed the human trafficking Fosta law in 2016, it shut down all of the agencies and the sex workers were forced to have to put up personal ads and deal with the customers one-on-one thru text. It put the girls in immense danger and puts them in situations where they could get ripped off, taken advantage of, or raped. It also opens them up to the crazies finding out the girls' real identities. The Fosta law was also the birth of the forums and incall. That's why the cops only go after Johns & prostitutes who do incall. Sirens is an old-school escort agency where you have to call and make an appointment. That's why I use them. I know there is no way I'm going to get set up in a sting. I know that a pimp or a boyfriend is not going to bust in. They are a legal business. Their girls are considered employees and get drug tested. I'm not willing to risk my life or my safety by trying to do anything one-on-one with a random ad off the internet. I love myself and my dick too much.
    I can attest to this. I used sirens a couple years ago. Easy to book. I forgot the girls name but she was really pretty and a cool chick. She offered HJ and BJ for extra. I can't remember the exact number. I do recommend them as well.

  14. #31661

    Big Booty Judy

    Had a nice first time visit with Judy the other day. Comms were good, we set up a time and she gave me the room number when I arrived. Started with a BBBJ for a few, covered up and hit it from behind. Great view and she enjoyed the light smacking on her ass. Great value as well, six-t for a qv.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/149776325425

  15. #31660
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    What's the process for sirensVa

    Quote Originally Posted by Twain  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever dealt with incall agencies before, walk in, drop cash, go. So I'm at a bit of a loss on approaching these people
    All escort agencies in the 70's 80's 90's and 2000's worked the same for decades. You could find an ad for an escort service in the yellow pages or online. You would call the agency and make an appointment to have a girl come to you. When they passed the human trafficking Fosta law in 2016, it shut down all of the agencies and the sex workers were forced to have to put up personal ads and deal with the customers one-on-one thru text. It put the girls in immense danger and puts them in situations where they could get ripped off, taken advantage of, or raped. It also opens them up to the crazies finding out the girls' real identities. The Fosta law was also the birth of the forums and incall. That's why the cops only go after Johns & prostitutes who do incall. Sirens is an old-school escort agency where you have to call and make an appointment. That's why I use them. I know there is no way I'm going to get set up in a sting. I know that a pimp or a boyfriend is not going to bust in. They are a legal business. Their girls are considered employees and get drug tested. I'm not willing to risk my life or my safety by trying to do anything one-on-one with a random ad off the internet. I love myself and my dick too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape