Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 30812
-
04-09-24 15:24 #25457Senior Member

Posts: 76Ashton. Wasting Time
I have listed my very patience time with her & it took more than two days of texts to actually see her.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
If you value your time then please do a hard pass on this one.
Even if you get to see her, you will get a lack luster dream if not nightmare.
Good luck.
-
04-09-24 14:23 #25456Senior Member

Posts: 129Quite the record
9 stays with uncle LEO in Wake County alone, and the addresses are mostly hotels, so its a big roll of the dice when you see her. Last stay with uncle was for possession of a car she stole, all the rest are drug related.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 13:36 #25455Senior Member

Posts: 91Ny spanish queen
Met with this one today. "Monroe". Very private, discreet area. Raleigh but in garner / apex corner sort of. Near tenten. Easy comms. Just moved from NY a few months ago. I'm from north nj so definitely had that comroradery. Full english ny accent but definitely americanized and not a fresh off boat latina. She is super cool laid back. She does massages or FS or both. Everything covered she's very safe and cautious. She doesn't care how much $ you throw at her she's not doing anything bare. And I respect the hell out of that. Opted for a HR /200. She allows DATY and has a great body. Kept her girls in sports bra whole time but I didn't ask her to take them out either. She probably would have. Nice latina butt that jiggles. Very easy to talk to. I won't repeat but I normally never do. Treat her right she's pretty cool and for this extremely dry area she is a nice treat. She's a certified / licensed massage therapist by the way. Was in and out in about 40 minutes. Got two pops in so I was happy.
https://callescort.org/914-509-4651
-
04-09-24 12:36 #25454Senior Member

Posts: 129Avoid
Avoid about sums it up.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 12:27 #25453Senior Member

Posts: 216Just because you're talking to her and she seems open to meeting means nothing. Most likely she'll end up giving you the location and then ghost you while in parking lot. And if you do get to see her, it's a total crapshoot. She likely to be too high to really perform. I had one very good session with her a few years back and then two that were not, especially my last visit where I seriously thought she was going to OD in front of me. Not a conversation I really want to have with the cops so I'll never risk seeing her again, just not worth it.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 11:40 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 201Funny timing:
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6857007
-
04-09-24 11:15 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 625Ashton Rae
You are correct, however I've seen many reviews that suggest to text her early in the morning to meet the same day; otherwise there's no guarantee she'll see you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 11:04 #25450Regular Member

Posts: 19Lena Elise
Anyone have any intel on this girl? Looks good but I'm nervous to try someone with no reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/015043050318
-
04-09-24 08:01 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 48Amazing Ashton
Heard mixed reviews on her, I've been talking to her and seems like I could get a meet up. Is it worth it or should I avoid?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/412899656435
-
04-08-24 22:35 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 90See. SAL on 12/22/2022.
Originally Posted by RideNbuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 21:04 #25447Senior Member

Posts: 28Yes
Yes, that is correct. Long answer to make it past spam filter.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 19:21 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 201Probably spinners.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:54 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm thinking he meant to type "sexy" but the autocorrect got to him.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:36 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 48Alexis DDD cup Big booty white girl.
Anyone have intel on this one? Is she real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/057671477206
-
04-08-24 17:34 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 155Asians who speak English
I'm not sure what spenders meant here. Anyway, Nami speaks English well.
J.
Originally Posted by BartSimpleton
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




